Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 167

Author Topic: A Game of Thrones: Every time somebody uses the spoiler tags take a shot.  (Read 205706 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

So, what's Cleganebowl? Sir Robert the Strong fight some random monk?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

Obviously.
But we know better.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

So, what's Cleganebowl? Sir Robert the Strong fight some random monk?
Dunno if you're joking. But it's the Clegane brothers working out some familial issues at Cersei's trial.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

FAMILY COUNSELING JUST GOT BLOODIER

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Jesus Christ this episode actually convinced me to give up on GOT

I'm out

*EDIT
I tried to look for anything good in this episode, Tyrion was as usual a breath of common sense and Tormund Bearbane x Maiden Fair is OTP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That's about it

JUST

BAD

PUSSY

MY DUAL SWORDS

LOADSA MONEY, D O S , ER- what's that spell? DOsh or something, LOADS OF MONEY
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:32:53 pm by Loud Whispers »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

I've been reading the synopsis of the last few episodes and I'm pretty much ignoring GoT for the time being...
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Yeah, High Sparrow's about the only watchable dude left right now. Though Bearfucker/Maiden Fair is new OTP
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Maybe this episode wasn't great but it's nowhere near as bad as the first episode this season. I'm curious what people think is a good GoT episode if this was unwatchable garbage.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

TBH I believe that current suckyness is a consequence of a chain of unfortunate plot changes. Nowadays nothing makes much sense.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The writing does feel like its gone down hill a lot this season.

Part of the problem is probably because all the interesting characters are now dead.
No Rob Stark, no Stannis the Mannis, no Joffrey, no Hound.

But the writing and direction is also to blame, especially last night's ending which was telegraphed a mile off, as soon as she walked in the temple you know shit was going to happen, and then it was super obvious when she walks up on the pedestal full of fire pots... and what the feck do dothraki build their temples with? Paraffin?

Who the is Bearfucker? The big furry wildling?

Edit: Also, did Ramsey forget he was a bastard?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:36:43 am by zombat »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Maybe this episode wasn't great but it's nowhere near as bad as the first episode this season. I'm curious what people think is a good GoT episode if this was unwatchable garbage.
I honestly can't tell if the twenty good Danys ep is worse than sand snek ep but by their powers combined, they are captain cancer - for that reason, I'm out

But the writing and direction is also to blame, especially last night's ending which was telegraphed a mile off, as soon as she walked in the temple you know shit was going to happen, and then it was super obvious when she walks up on the pedestal full of fire pots... and what the feck do dothraki build their temples with? Paraffin?
Super sekrit intrigue involving the wonga khaleen $$$$$$, presumably they oiled up the temple before the entirety of all khalasar's leadership walked in and got cheeki roasted like a nandos. And then all their bloodriders didn't take over because mhysa 2: the mary suing ensues continues.

Who the is Bearfucker? The big furry wildling?
Yeah, Tormund Bearbane. But as with all good things, the show retconned this, making him regular Tormund.

Edit: Also, did Ramsey forget he was a bastard?
Everyone has forgotten they're a bastard. The sand sneks are bastards who just assassinated all the Martells, yet rule over all the Martells' lords. Ramsay is a bastard who just assassinated his father and rules over the north despite rebelling against the King who just made him legitimate (and why are they afraid of invasion, they hold moat cailin and recaptured stony shore ffs!), Jon Snow is a bastard but we get all this shit about him being the last legitimate stark (despite not being legitimate, nor for that matter, a probable stark). I'm just waiting for Gendry to come back and reclaim house Baratheon and Storm's End to complete the bastard shitshow lol, anyone else missing?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

The last scene was stupid but the rest of the episode was fine and I appreciate that the plot appears to be going somewhere for the first time in ages.

e: and even in the case of the last scene I'm not gonna cry about losing 8 episodes of Daenerys sitting around in some hut with Dothraki widows

e2: actually I guess the Ramsey scene was also pretty dumb but what's new.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 03:59:03 pm by Leafsnail »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 167