Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Starseed Pilgrim  (Read 742 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Starseed Pilgrim
« on: April 21, 2013, 03:15:02 pm »

Starseed Pilgrim is an indie game about...well, I'm still trying to figure out what it's really about, but so far I'd say it was about learning and exploration, with a dose of pretty music thrown in. It's hard to explain the game without spoilering too much, since a great deal of the game is being thrown in the middle of it without knowing what the heck you are supposed to do. The website says the following, though: "You are a gardener, tending to empty noise and empty space to fill them both with colour. You are a refugee, building your own world away from the spreading darkness. You are an explorer, discovering new places, new rules, and new fascinations. The universe is bigger than you know."
I highly recommend you try it out if you can, it's a great game so far...there is a trailer on the website showing basic gameplay, but not much else. It's hard to even find spoilers on the game if you look, since pretty much everyone agrees that the fun in the game is learning what to do with it yourself.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.