Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Manufacture Spaceships Year 4. Promian Czarships claims captured alien craft!  (Read 12770 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: All Of You Manufacture Space Ships: YEAR 3, SEMESTER 2.
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2013, 06:05:44 pm »

-Ж5,000: Research missile weaponry

-Ж10,000: Create the Salmon II, a variant of the Salmon Light. It has improved mining lasers instead of the standard. Try to get the armor up to 4.
-Ж10,000: Create the Tadpole, a variant of the Minnow. Instead of the TV and passenger compartment, it needs Long Ranged Sensors and the ability to continue for much longer without resupply.
-Ж25,000: Create the Fearseeker. This small craft has room for a single pilot, liquid fuel engines, a steel structure, a cannon, cloaking device, and long-ranged sensors. It should be fast. It should look completely different from my other craft.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2013, 08:27:44 pm »

Bumpiddy bump.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2013, 09:07:12 pm »

Research a heavier weapon based on positron streams(aka a positron laser)

This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2013, 11:41:18 pm »

New ship design: Puffin-1
-Reinforced Steel frame
-Dual cockpit
-Improved Ion Engines
-100 person capacity transport vessel
-Fairly massive TVs set at certain intervals, so the passengers can watch movies
-Food court and bar, along with the requisite preparation and storage areas, so that passengers can acquire and enjoy various meals, sitting at a table or in their seats
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2013, 01:27:28 am »

Oh, and another note for Brood, I think you don't have docking bays researched yet. Just docking ports. Small difference.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2013, 01:42:52 am »

Oh, and another note for Brood, I think you don't have docking bays researched yet. Just docking ports. Small difference.
Eh, I'll just stick saying that Docking Ports/Bays/Orifices are the one thing and Hangars are the other.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2013, 01:58:55 am »

Eh, I'll just stick saying that Docking Ports/Bays/Orifices are the one thing and Hangars are the other.
Good, prevents confusion.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2013, 02:02:19 am »

New ship design: Puffin-1
-Reinforced Steel frame
-Dual cockpit
-Improved Ion Engines
-100 person capacity transport vessel
-Fairly massive TVs set at certain intervals, so the passengers can watch movies
-Food court and bar, along with the requisite preparation and storage areas, so that passengers can acquire and enjoy various meals, sitting at a table or in their seats
Not including your new onboard pool?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2013, 02:31:40 am »

V.N.C., CEO 10ebbor10 of the free planet Vraxus
Funds: Ж43,500

Spoiler: R&D (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Design (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Interplayer Marketing (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 10:04:54 am by 10ebbor10 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2013, 03:03:47 am »

Not including your new onboard pool?
I didn't want to luxury it out too much, excessive dining aside. If the pool wouldn't increase the cost too much, sure, throw it in too.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2013, 04:36:02 am »

Research payloads
Could you expand upon what this entails?
I was checking(The only one I could think of was kamikaze payloads since it diffent to normal cargo because it need to be padded from going off early, go off when it reached the enemy ship and got to be cheap.)

If there is no more payloads, Research cockpit(AI)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2013, 04:43:14 am »

-Liquid
-Gas
-Fuel
-Solid
-Unpressurized
-Climate controlled
-Cryo systems

Plenty of possible payload designs.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2013, 04:50:41 am »

Eh? In that case, there's really no need- it's assumed that cargo comes with whatever's needed to store it (gas in ready-to-handle tanks, refrigerated things in their own system) or that buyers fit their ships for the task they need to perform. As far as designing ships goes, I'm just sticking to cargo space being generic.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2013, 07:57:49 am »

Someone should develop quantum entanglement storage, or quantum displacement lasers.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2013, 08:02:15 am »

Someone should develop quantum entanglement storage, or quantum displacement lasers.
Uhm. Those things don't work that way. And even if they did, they'd be rather pointless.

(I mean, really what use has a cargo system in which cargo in one ship moves if it's moves in another* or a laser that makes infitisimally small undetectable holes** )

*Not teleporting, just the same movements/changes
**So small, that not even the air can move through.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13