Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Manufacture Spaceships Year 4. Promian Czarships claims captured alien craft!  (Read 12781 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: All Of You Manufacture Space Ships: YEAR 2, SEMESTER 2.
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2013, 07:53:52 pm »

Final version of the post is up.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: All Of You Manufacture Space Ships: YEAR 2, SEMESTER 2.
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2013, 08:08:58 pm »

-Ж15,000: Research Cloaking.
-Ж10,000: Improve the mining lasers.

Fire the useless engineers that kept the passenger compartment in the Lamprey, drop the TV, and figure out/fix whatever's wrong with the ship.

Offer a Lamprey or Minnow to Spacewood Movie Studios. Ensure the Lamprey is fixed first. Donate a Salmon as a movie prop, for the PR.

Win that race! Enter Unity employees both a Lamprey and Minnow, if possible. If not, use the Lamprey if it seems fixed, otherwise the Minnow. A winning Unity employee gets to keep 25% of the prize money.
Also sponsor someone for the race, holding a simple Internet application process with a video of themselves being impressive in the most realistic flightsim video game. Give them a Lamprey (or Minnow if the Lamprey isn't fixed), with me getting half their reward money should they win. They keep the ship regardless.

Continue selling Minnows to independents, reduced to Ж4500 each.

-250Ж: Internet ads showing off the new mining lasers and comparing them to the old ones.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: All Of You Manufacture Space Ships: YEAR 3, SEMESTER 1.
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2013, 09:02:08 pm »

With regard to Brood, I changed the names of your ships to the 2A and 1B, like I should have earlier. :P Also, the price of the old Wraithrider-2 is now Ж7,000- making that the current lowest bid for the Swadian and Promian contracts both. You can also consider yourself the winner of the Hewett contract already- presumably with the older, cheaper ship, since there's no competition.

Also, as our friendly red text has been informing you, we're getting into the backstabby world of Corporate Espionage! In addition to theft and sabotage, guards and counterspies are now available! PM me if you wish to beef up your security, or take advantage of those who don't.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2013, 09:05:35 pm »

Sweet, thats a profit of 20,000 right off the bat. Let's see how much more I can rack up in one turn.
One thing, the more powerful engine research was for both liquid and Ion.
What happened to the Ion?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:07:10 pm by Brood »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2013, 09:12:53 pm »

Sorry, that'd normally be two projects. I went for liquid because it was listed first.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2013, 09:13:11 pm »

Ahh ok.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2013, 11:44:18 pm »

Desperately rush to fix the ships weapon problems, and then attempt to fulfill the Swadian's contract.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2013, 12:28:35 am »

Desperately rush to fix the ships weapon problems, and then attempt to fulfill the Swadian's contract.
If you're intent on fulfilling the Swadian contract, you have to state a bid price as well. The current low bid is Ж7,000 per ship.

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2013, 05:15:17 am »

(( Yeah I stand no chance on that contract,  my ship is by far the toughest but it costs more :). ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2013, 09:22:21 am »

Someone charged unauthorized billing to your account! You stop the charges, but not before losing Ж25,000.
Brood, stop it.

Market the Raven-2 to the Swadian Empire for 4,500 per ship

Improve bank account defenses somehow
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2013, 09:38:32 am »

(( Ain't me, I didn't have enough money to hire anybody at all last turn. I only avoided going bankrupt because a lucky roll got me some public donations. ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2013, 09:46:00 am »

(( Ain't me, I didn't have enough money to hire anybody at all last turn. I only avoided going bankrupt because a lucky roll got me some public donations. ))
Well you did say yesterday that you would steal my customers.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2013, 09:48:29 am »

(( Yea because I can do it by selling a better ship then you, I can't pay for spies, anyway you got hacked, you didn't lose customers. ))

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2013, 09:56:10 am »

If you're intent on fulfilling the Swadian contract, you have to state a bid price as well. The current low bid is Ж7,000 per ship.
6000 then.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2013, 12:38:05 pm »

Still awaiting IronyOwl, 10ebbor10 and Nirur Torir.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13