Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Brawl: Game 1, Quarter 1, Play 1, Turn 4: First Blood!  (Read 16312 times)

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Brawl: Game 1, Pregame
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2013, 04:20:48 pm »

Approach the most leader-y looking one cautiously and introduce myself. "Hey, we're the Toads, we just figured we'd drop by and introduce ourselves before the brawl tomorrow. I'm Johnson, am I correct guessing you're the team captain?"
Dendritic.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2013, 04:44:00 pm »

I chat with the elf because.

"So what do you do?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2013, 04:52:43 pm »

I approach both of the ladies.

"Hey girls, after we win do you wanna see a movie?" Joey winks.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2013, 04:59:45 pm »

Silently observe, and wait to see if any approach me.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2013, 07:59:11 pm »

Alan kept his eyes on the troll as he approached their rivals. "Oooh. Bigie. That will be hard to smash." he commented to his teammates.

Alan approached the confident looking man first. "Hello!" he said and made a little wave at him. "I'm Alan. Uuuh... They told me we were going to play with some ninjas, but uuuh... you don't LOOK like a ninja. Why aren't you wearing ninja clothes?"

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2013, 09:15:30 pm »

Stand stoically with hands folded behind my back, warily watching the Ronin

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2013, 09:37:25 pm »

Moby stands in the corner watching, looking for the other team's outrider.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2013, 09:41:16 pm »

(Oh my god guys they're SAMURAI. Don't try doing the cool and quiet thing, they have a monopoly on it. They invented, patented, and secured the means of production for that shit!)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:42:56 pm by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2013, 09:45:51 pm »

(Oh my god guys they're SAMURAI. Don't try doing the cool and quiet thing, they have a monopoly on it. They invented, patented, and secured the means of production for that shit!)
They don't ave a monopoly on it. And my character doesn't have anything to say. My character is stealthy.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2013, 10:29:48 pm »

I shall chat with the large troll, and talk about how small all these Babies they sent to fight me are, besides him.
"Hello der, troll. Oren't dese babees on or teams so teeny?"
"Ahem, ah...if I understand your accent, Russkie, I'm a bit annoyed. I'm a man of faith; I'm supposed to love all men as my brothers, but you make it a bit difficult."

Approach the most leader-y looking one cautiously and introduce myself. "Hey, we're the Toads, we just figured we'd drop by and introduce ourselves before the brawl tomorrow. I'm Johnson, am I correct guessing you're the team captain?"
[5] That smaller ork looks like he's about at the center of the group, and he definitely seems a hair aloof.
"Hey, we're the Toads. We just figured we'd drop by and introduce ourselves before the brawl tomorrow. I'm Johnson, am I correct guessing you're the team captain?"
"You would be correct. My 'street name,' as you would put it, is Chief, as I am the founder and leader of the Renton Ronin. Would you like to know anything in particular about any of us?"

I chat with the elf because.
"So what do you do?"
"I'm a Scout. You?"

I approach both of the ladies.
"Hey girls, after we win do you wanna see a movie?" Joey winks.
(Hm. Probably closest to Showmanship, which I had imagined as a "Charisma"-type attribute. It's not a perfect match, but it works.
And it seems to be your best Attribute.)
First, the skinny one.
[2+3] "Hey miss, after we win do you wanna see a movie?" *wink*
"Uh...sure. Definitely. I'm even open tonight. Call me."
Next, the cyber one.
[5+3-1-2] ""Hey miss, after we win do you wanna see a movie?" *wink*
"Um, let me think...alright. Um, can we talk about this later?"

Silently observe, and wait to see if any approach me.
You watch. The knife guy watches back.

Alan kept his eyes on the troll as he approached their rivals. "Oooh. Bigie. That will be hard to smash." he commented to his teammates.

Alan approached the confident looking man first. "Hello!" he said and made a little wave at him. "I'm Alan. Uuuh... They told me we were going to play with some ninjas, but uuuh... you don't LOOK like a ninja. Why aren't you wearing ninja clothes?"
"Hello! I'm Alan. Uuuh... They told me we were going to play with some ninjas, but uuuh... you don't LOOK like a ninja. Why aren't you wearing ninja clothes?"
"Um...okay, first off, ninja. I made that mistake all the time at first, but Chief and Blue corrected me enough that I eventually got it right. Second off, ronin are a specific type of samurai; I think masterless or disgraced ones. Thirdly, ninja would dress up like normal people; the black suits you see 'em wear are from how they were portrayed in Japanese theater. Another tidbit from Chief. Fourthly, even if we were ninja, we'd still want to wear armor. Wow, that was a lot."

Stand stoically with hands folded behind my back, warily watching the Ronin
There's a minute or so of awkwardness, then the kid--well, not quite a kid, but he's the youngest there--walks over to you. "Hey, you know that big Russian guy?"

Moby stands in the corner watching, looking for the other team's outrider.
Hm...[5] Definitely the dwarf. Shall you talk to him?

-----

Could everyone check to make sure I put your username at the end of your character sheet, please? It helps me figure out who's who, and I forgot it on so,e.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2013, 10:36:55 pm »

Talk to dwarf about himself.

Moby Godwinson
Sigtext

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2013, 10:50:43 pm »

OOC: Ok, Cheesecake, you need to show me how you do that. Right. Now

Say, "Sowwy big man, dat is just the way I think. If you don't like it, I'll go away now."

OOC EDIT: McDrowner, I am watching that conversation.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:52:33 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2013, 10:53:11 pm »

Approach the knife guy, and ask him what his position is.

((You did.))

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2013, 11:50:07 pm »

His response was brisk and curt. "No, sir." He watched the kid, the sir sounding more disdainful and spiteful than respectful. "Why should I know him?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2013, 01:30:09 am »

I touch my glasses "I'm ze medic."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19