Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Roll to Brawl: Game 1, Quarter 1, Play 1, Turn 4: First Blood!  (Read 16253 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Brawl: Game 1, Pregame
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2013, 10:06:24 pm »

"Thanks Mouseman" (If he still offers sandvich, then say this bit) "I love sandvich!"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2013, 10:07:20 pm »

(when are we going to play?)
(When we're all finished chatting.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2013, 10:09:46 pm »

I'm done chatting. Also, look for good cinema and good action movie and ask out the single girl.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2013, 12:29:34 am »

Done chatting.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2013, 02:06:23 am »

"Just chating with a fellow elf, that being said, I can't think of anything else to say. Oh well, see you on the court(?)."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Jembot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2013, 06:51:33 am »

Whoops, may have missed a bit

Play up the whole tragic past, emphasize that I am the same as them, just on different sides
You people are insane.
Hello there, we're Bay12! So pleased to meet you!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »

((I think with the current rules it is possible to get a draw. What happens then? Overtime? Sudden death? Or is the game simply declared a draw?))

Ask the troll why it is dressed like that and what position he plays. Then say a nice goodbye to the other team.

((There's a slight chance I won't have Internet access for the next couple of days, so if there is any need for action from me, I give you people permission to post on my behalf. Or the GM can use the Delinquent Players Help.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2013, 10:45:35 pm »

Yeah, it seems like we're about done chatting. We'll start tomorrow. In the meantime, I'd like to re-open debate on where to put the goal.

((I think with the current rules it is possible to get a draw. What happens then? Overtime? Sudden death? Or is the game simply declared a draw?))
It's possible. I dunno what happens then. I'll check the book, and if not I'll make something up.

-----

Only doing conversations which include meaningful chat.

Ask the troll why it is dressed like that and what position he plays. Then say a nice goodbye to the other team.
"I'm a Man of the Cloth, and I play Medic."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2013, 06:30:06 pm »

I vote whatever cheezcake says.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2013, 07:14:31 pm »

I vote for the center of the bottom left square. It looks like the most defensible position to me.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2013, 07:35:42 pm »

I vote whatever Playergamer says.
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 01, 2013, 07:49:36 pm »

We've got one vote, and two people who cast their votes in with two different people who haven't voted.

Yay.
Sig

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 01, 2013, 08:42:27 pm »

Sure, let's meet 'em. Be nice knowing who's on their team. I think we should put our goal in the smallest blue rectangle, the one to the right of the big grey square.
Actually, cheesecake already voted. I would also like to say I support his choice.

Oh, then this:
I vote for the center of the bottom left square. It looks like the most defensible position to me.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:51:25 pm by Chink »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2013, 08:50:35 pm »

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2013, 09:18:59 pm »

Sure, let's meet 'em. Be nice knowing who's on their team. I think we should put our goal in the smallest blue rectangle, the one to the right of the big grey square.
Actually, cheesecake already voted.
Ah.

I also explained that putting the goal inside a building was illegal.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19