Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll to Threads! So it begins...  (Read 3135 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Threads! So it begins...
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 06:45:54 am »

Name: Daniel Jacobs
Health condition: healthy, but not very strong
Attack Preparedness: Ignorant
Description: Daniel Jacobs has been mostly worried about boosting his grade for the past several months, but as president of the schools Model UN club, he's trying to pay attention to world events so they can discuss them in club. However, that's just his hobby. Daniel was walking to class when the sirens sounded.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 07:20:38 am »

Due to new signups i will postpone the first turn untill tomorrow.

((OOC: Do we post our first action too?))

Nah its not a first action, more like where you are and what you were doing when the sirens kicks on.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 05:22:51 pm »

Bumping. Will do update tomorrow. Ran into alot of IRL issues. Sorry.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 03:15:07 pm »

The wailing continues, when suddenly a flash blinds the entirety of Sheffield, shortly after, the heatblast hits Sheffield, people in the open streets are vaporised
What do you do the moment you notice shit is hitting the fan?

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 03:16:52 pm »

Head for the shelter. Once I am inside, do a headcount to make sure everyone has arrived.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2013, 03:25:23 pm »

Head for the nearest shelter.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2013, 04:16:42 pm »

Grab my stuff and run for the nearest dumpster.  Jump inside.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 12:09:09 am »

Look for easily accessible shelters. If none are in sight, drive rapidly away from Sheffield.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 12:22:57 am »

PTW
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 02:27:10 am »

Run with husband to nearest shelter.

who cares if we are nude and we were just doing teh dirty, life is more important.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 01:49:51 pm »

Follow standard drill procedure.
I.E. run like hell for the base's shelter.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 02:42:29 pm »

Try and calm my coworkers, if doing so is wise/needed. If it's pointless or likely to end in injury, get off to somewhere safer, but not before stopping off at home.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2013, 09:23:49 am »

Head for the shelter. Once I am inside, do a headcount to make sure everyone has arrived.

(5) You just manage to get inside the shelter, (6) you then do a headcount, everyone are here, thanks god, although there is one too many..

Head for the nearest shelter.

(5) You scramble for the shelter in the basement of the university, many others are running down there. Its quite crowded in there.

Grab my stuff and run for the nearest dumpster.  Jump inside.

(5)You take a head dive into a dumpster in a sidealley, its quite smelly and dirty down here but you are scared so shitless you frankly dont give one. However, miracolously, you are safe from the heatblast. Though you might cover your ass once the actual blast comes.

Look for easily accessible shelters. If none are in sight, drive rapidly away from Sheffield.

(5) The highway is a chaos, and finding shelter is hard, however you find a manhole and dogde down that, behind you are dozens of desperate people running for their lives, you watch in horror as you bolt down, a younger man was trying to get into the manhole when the heatblast hits. His entire upper body is seared. He tumbles down unto you, cracking off pieces of extremely hot schorched flesh. He screams in agony and the manhole is filled with a vile stench. Actually the smell itself isnt that horrible, its like bacon, but knowing its a human being.. damn.

Run with husband to nearest shelter.

who cares if we are nude and we were just doing teh dirty, life is more important.

(1) You two dogde away as the oncoming heatblast approaches with near lgihtspeeds, but your husband stumbles! You watch in horror as he boils up, with his skin breaking like a overcooking sausage, his fat boils out and he instantly ignites, his limbs spasms as the fire from hell, and the molten asphalt consumes him. You manage to survive, however your right leg has sustained extreme third degree burns.

Follow standard drill procedure.
I.E. run like hell for the base's shelter.

(1) You dart into the building where the shelter is located, however when you arrive, the blastdoor has sealed shut.

Try and calm my coworkers, if doing so is wise/needed. If it's pointless or likely to end in injury, get off to somewhere safer, but not before stopping off at home.

(2) You fail to calm your coworkers, panic arises as the heatblast hits the building and the facades are set on fire, the windows melt. Then comes the blast itself, blowing everything apart. You are knocked unconscious(I will tell when you wake up)

To everyone else: The pressure blast is coming very soon! You have seconds to react!
The city is instantly lit on fire, roofs are melting, even the sirens melted, wich are now dead, from the melting.. of course.
The blast comes, buildings at point zero are levelled into dust, the rest.. well.. they arent to good either, windows are blown, weak walls and doors are sent flying into the interiors. Those buildings who still stand will proably collapse within 5 minutes. Brace yourself, man and woman, here comes the apocalypse!

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2013, 09:27:16 am »

try to get to a basement or at least as underground as possible. try to find some bandages for my leg.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2013, 09:40:16 am »

Linda looks at the scorched man for a minute or so. God, that could have been her. Crispy bacon in a second. Damn.

See if this sewer leads away from Sheffield. If so, follow it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3