Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: March of the 7th Platoon (FE PbP 1.22), OoC Thread (Waitlist closed for now)  (Read 16450 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

We're ladies' squad, who will topple the evil sexist male emperor person in the end :P all die.
I believe this is more accurate.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can muck around with the character sheet before you join in SC, although I'm finding the gender ratios rather funny :P
And to answer your PM Powder, you can pick your own affinity.
We're ladies' squad, who will topple the evil sexist male emperor person in the end :P
You do know that the daughter of the only emperor on the continent so far in in your party, right?

Edit: And GamerLord? Your move was an invalid one in the first place, as your target was 4 squares away and thus out of range.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:22:35 am by Emral282 »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

And I'm the creepy old guy hitting on all of you.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

We're ladies' squad, who will topple the evil sexist male emperor person in the end :P
You do know that the daughter of the only emperor on the continent so far in in your party, right?
Well, of course.  Who do you think we're going to install in his place?  Team Amazon (and creepy gramps), go! :D

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, of course.  Who do you think we're going to install in his place?  Team Amazon (and creepy gramps), go! :D
Not if the Blues get their climaxed battle with him first.

Edit: v Re-Accepted
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:45:04 pm by Emral282 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK, here's my redone character.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Oh hell no! He's MY kill, and mine alone! I have a few plans on how to do so anyway..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Happy to be part of the team!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

There goes Darius' harem monopoly. :P

Still, at least now we have all the variety bases covered. Cute, young, probably naive boy, handsome, probably cool man with long hair, creepy comic relief coward-lecher.

Shame they're all gonna die.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Nah, dying is overrated. The old letch is going to experience what it's like to be launched from a catapult though."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

There goes Darius' harem monopoly. :P

Still, at least now we have all the variety bases covered. Cute, young, probably naive boy, handsome, probably cool man with long hair, creepy comic relief coward-lecher.

Shame they're all gonna die.
We just have to crunch numbers till ours minds bleed.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Almost done with the face. It was a bit too light for me , and tanning it while still making sure it looks right is difficult.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll eventually get to making Nathara's face. Eventually.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Well, Powder, I'm bored right now. ;D Want me to try to make it?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm, I was going to try my hand with image editing but I am far too lazy to hunt down spritesheets. I'll PM you details, but I have to think of a few of them :p
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16