Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 84

Author Topic: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [GAME OVER: 4/13]  (Read 201170 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Witches' Coven: In the Heart of Darkness [D3: 10/13]
« Reply #810 on: September 07, 2013, 08:36:08 pm »

Yeah I guess it was just a byproduct of your cowardly refusal to engage anything.
Wouldn't the smarter way to do that be to act like Solifuge and lurk rather than engage you in conversation in any form at all?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: September 07, 2013, 09:42:45 pm »

Back, reading.

If someone could link me to the claims post earlier in the thread I'd appreciate it; I've no idea if we got the extend or not.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: September 07, 2013, 10:00:31 pm »

we extended until monday
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: September 07, 2013, 10:18:27 pm »

Great, thanks for the info.

Did anyone ever assemble who has married/has kids? I think Leaf might've gotten close, but I haven't looked back yet.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: September 08, 2013, 12:50:25 pm »

@Irony:
If I missed anything, then oh please, enlighten me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: September 08, 2013, 12:50:46 pm »

why isnt toaster dead

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: September 08, 2013, 12:51:14 pm »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: September 08, 2013, 12:52:32 pm »

Did anyone ever assemble who has married/has kids? I think Leaf might've gotten close, but I haven't looked back yet.
I'm a bit busy so I can't give a list unfortunately.

To make my response easier to find:  Married, no kids, 29 years old.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: September 08, 2013, 04:03:30 pm »

Votecount:
IronyOwl  - 0 - 
Hapah  - 1 -  Toaster
Leafsnail  - 0 - 
Lenglon  - 0 - 
notquitethere  - 0 - 
Solifuge  - 1 -  Lenglon
birdy51  - 0 - 
Toaster  - 3 -  ToonyMan, Leafsnail, notquitethere
Toonyman  - 1 -  IronyOwl
Shakerag  - 0 - 
-
Not Voting  - 3 -  birdy51, Hapah, Solifuge
No Lynch  - 1 -  Shakerag
-
Extend  - 0 - 
Shorten  - 0 - 

Day ends on Monday, the 9th of September, 8PM GMT.

Four votes required to extend. Six votes required to shorten. Two extensions remain for the day.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: September 08, 2013, 06:13:41 pm »

Posting quickly, as I have little time right now. This information would be good to compile, rather than have everyone redig through the thread.

I also have no children. I didn't ask about my age recently, but I am most certainly still a relatively young man.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: September 08, 2013, 06:19:53 pm »

FYI this deadline is in 20.5 hours.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: September 08, 2013, 06:38:08 pm »

FYI this deadline is in 20.5 hours.
well, bugger, I guess I have to abandon my tangent early.
Unvote
Toaster
the reason I was acting oddly yesterday and refusing to explain myself was I was attempting to goad Solifuge and Leafsnail into giving me the information I needed. Leaf's reaction is forcing me to reconsider my placing him as the Death shaman, and Solifuge sadly got away without me getting the quality of a read I wanted.

now then, why Toaster? honestly, I'm more bothered by his day 1 actions than his day 2 actions. I just really did not like the hard tunnel on NQT followed by hard tunnel on Tiruin he pulled. That's... kinda it. I don't really have that much of a problem with his day 2 actions, but I also don't see his day 2 actions as redeeming him at all. Today he redeemed himself somewhat to me, but I still have yet to find someone scummier.

I still think Solifuge is hiding something, but I don't know what it is at this time, nor if it is something townie or something scummy.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: September 08, 2013, 06:39:15 pm »

oh, and regarding the massclaim request. I do not want to claim at this time, and my failure to claim is not important information-wise at this time.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: September 08, 2013, 07:19:12 pm »

the reason I was acting oddly yesterday and refusing to explain myself was I was attempting to goad Solifuge and Leafsnail into giving me the information I needed. Leaf's reaction is forcing me to reconsider my placing him as the Death shaman, and Solifuge sadly got away without me getting the quality of a read I wanted.
Suuuure you were.  Why are you prioritizing the finding of the Death Shaman over the finding of witches?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 08, 2013, 07:20:20 pm »

Suuuure you were.  Why are you prioritizing the finding of the Death Shaman over the finding of witches?
wrong thought process. I'm trying to identify people, not roles.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 84