Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 191449 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.10
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2013, 09:25:20 am »

((@Lawas: Ey, my vanity penalty should be off my sheet for now :P
Also, where'd my 8 Yuros go? The price of fashion? I don't see anything in my inventory...))

Whoops, so it should.

The 1 Yuro was for the beauty salon, the 7 Yuros was the price of Lord Whiz's fashion ;)

((They why isn't there anything in Whizs inventory? :P Even if he's not wearing it at the moment, it should come in handy.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2013, 09:31:02 am »

"Don't worry, Mr. Armorer, I got a bit of a... knack for dealing with children...
Well, off to look for the other two troublemakers. This'll be over in no time!"

Look for the other two gentlemen of our party. That is, if I see any wake of destruction or unexplainable gales, I'd better follow them. Uh. Otherwise, ask reputable bystanders whether they have by any chance seen someone of that sort of description? Should be a plan.

((Personally, I imagine that every time Medha tries to look sexy, the results are 'cute' at best... if you are into pale skin, missing ribs and washing twice per month, that is...))
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2013, 09:33:20 am »

"Ah, where'd that fellow go who fobbed Adelige off on me? I think he said he was to the armorer, and I need something to cover my face and other parts of my body too. Still, I should probably check out the magic shops first."

Look for Gervedder after browsing through the nearby magic shops.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2013, 09:33:50 am »

((You could do a Barbie impression now, what with the missing ribs...))

"Do tell me more about those fireball scrolls, I might have a spot in my robe for one of those.  What other more basic items do you have, as well?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2013, 09:36:27 am »

((You could do a Barbie impression now, what with the missing ribs...))
((O horrors of humane mind be born, beneath the toil of thought and wonder; horrors of wicked design shall spawn, reasons which we hadn't pondered.))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2013, 09:56:50 am »

"Do tell me more about those fireball scrolls, I might have a spot in my robe for one of those.  What other more basic items do you have, as well?"

Look for Gervedder after browsing through the nearby magic shops.

”You read it, you kind of, how can I put it, point at someone with your mind, and, if you’re of a magical persuasion, a bleedin’ great fireball blasts them to smithereens. That’s about all there is to tell, really. Writing disappears afterwards, of course, but then you knew that. The more… basic items are, well, kind of trinkets, really. Not much use to a proper magicking type, but believed to be of use by some. Keeping warts at bay, correcting minor ailments, charming a lover, well, a would-be lover, you know. Things that haven’t really… got much serious magic in them. Oh, hello – another foreign magicky type. How can I help you sir? A Minor Health Potion? A Minor Mana Potion? Scroll of Beginner’s Fireball? Inflict Flatulence? No, you look like a more serious type, eh?”

…   …   …   …   …   …

A while later, Lady Foxglove is impatiently tapping her fingers on a crossed arm outside the armourer’s, Medha is standing about sheepishly trying not to look at the dead man on the ground with his ribs sticking out because she’s never seen him before and doesn’t know anything about it no sir, and Bukkar is crumpled against a wall holding his head in both hands. He smells as if he’s spent half an hour vomiting over his shoes followed by three hours lying in a gutter down near the docks, which is inexplicable, ‘cos he only went off to have a quick pint before searching for a gymnasium in which to train the finely honed fighting instrument which is his body, yes ladies - give these biceps a quick squeeze, eh, they're like bars of iron! Steel! Dragonbone! He turns briefly away to retch of a moment.

The threesome continue waiting for Gervedder to drag the two wizards from the wizardy magick type shoppe.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2013, 10:05:11 am »

"Righto, good sir.  I'll have one of those fireball scrolls, and perhaps we'll do business again later.  Thank you kindly!"

Buy the scroll and head off to find the others.  Something tells me to look near an armory!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2013, 11:10:05 am »

Buy the Health Potion Scroll of Fireball and go with Gervedder(Gervedder isn't here yet, so) start practicing shooting.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:36:07 pm by Chink »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2013, 12:36:37 pm »

Lady Foxglove was bored.

She hated being bored almost as much as hated goats.

She decided to go and find something to peg her new crossbow at-unlimited arrows were great for training the new blood, she remembered Des saying that in one of his letters.

Action: Lady Foxglove practices chip shots on cans and bottles with her new crossbow while waiting for the Avengers to assemble.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:18:58 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2013, 01:14:30 pm »

"Oh god. I'm no stranger to bad smells, but this..."

Action: Somehow coax someone into coughing up some coffee. I'm leaving this to your devious creativity, lawas. Bacon and scrambled eggs would be optimal.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2013, 01:22:15 pm »

Hoy! You ... you bilge rat! I'll keeeel yuuuu! Oh my head

Lurching upward, still spweing vomit everywhere, Bukkar runs after the thief!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2013, 01:23:57 pm »

Despite a tricky road past arson and potential nudity, Roll to Dungeon Quest has finally fallen into shenanigans- this time, of the vomit related variety.  This one did take the whole prelude and ten turns of chapter one to happen, though.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2013, 01:25:27 pm »

Yeah, we're never gonna find the magical flute now. :(

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2013, 01:30:12 pm »

Yeah, we're never gonna find the magical flute now. :(
I'll find my way back to you guys soon enough.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2013, 08:46:15 pm »

((I doubt that this'll all end in failure because of recent events :P))
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 118