Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 191407 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.14
« Reply #255 on: May 14, 2013, 04:19:36 pm »

"Finally, the bloody little bugger is dead! We should probably deal with our wounds before moving onward, though."

Find Medha and ask her for some of her bandages, then bring them back and help heal some of the wounded party members.

EDIT: Nevermind,
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 09:49:40 am by Chink »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 14, 2013, 04:26:08 pm »

That ... that was shameful. It must e been the fungus!
Bukkar's face darkens, and he climbs on top of the fungus and begins pummeling it's corpse.

*YOU*
*FECKING*
*ARSEWIPE*
*STINKING*
*PUNY*
*DEAD*
*FUNGUS*

Take my revenge on the Sissy Fungus!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 14, 2013, 08:24:01 pm »

Assist with the bandage party!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2013, 09:57:28 pm »

Grumbling and hopping around on a slight limp, Lady Foxglove decided it would be easier to just steal the bandages than ask for them...

"Messenger, you owe me a new pair of boots. And more besides that. Maybe even dinner and a show." She comments sulkily.

Action: Swipe some bandages from Medha and heal thyself!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2013, 11:30:04 pm »

"Messenger, you owe me a new pair of boots. And more besides that. Maybe even dinner and a show." She comments sulkily.

"Luckily I still have a bit of money. Sorry again. But I do suppose that, should things go as they have already, you'll soon get the chance to return the favor."

The messenger says no more, looking around for Medha.

Carefully go down the twisting hallway that Medha ran down, looking out for any hideous beasts out looking for lunch.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 15, 2013, 07:48:09 am »

"WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING YOUR OWN DAMN BANDAGES. THEY WERE NOT GODDAMN FREE, YOU KNOW. But if you were to grant me a tiny compensation... a bushel of hair, a few toenail clippings, a bit of severed skin, a tooth or something like that... I miiiight reconsider. 20 green farthings are fine, too - 5 off that for the handsome men of our party!"

Defend my bandages with my life, and mean, mean words. If you take one without asking anyway, you might find your luck slipping... Also, treat that small wound I sustained.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 15, 2013, 08:09:51 am »

"You can come cut my toenails in exchange for bandages."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 15, 2013, 08:15:47 am »

"Cut them yourself, creep."

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 15, 2013, 09:48:38 am »

"What we're going to have to pay you? Damnit! Well, I guess I'm not helping them then.

Open the further wooden door, then.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 15, 2013, 10:52:39 am »

"Gee, Whiz, can I have your fireball scroll? Pretty please? I promise to pay you absolutely nothing for it!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 15, 2013, 11:24:27 am »

"Well, he only has one scroll of fireball and you almost a hundred bandages in your little sack." Lady Foxglove astutely points out to Medha, distracting the tacky witch from her pickpocketing attempt.

"Should the messenger begin charging for the distance he runs as we travel from place to place? Should I charge for the service of my charming demeanor that got us the job that paid us the money you used to buy the bandages in the first place?" She asks rhetorically.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 15, 2013, 11:40:09 am »

"Sorry, no can do. I might need it soon, and I paid for it with my own money anyways.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 15, 2013, 12:01:51 pm »

"and I paid for it with my own money anyways."

"Now put two and two together. Go on, I'll be waiting."

"Well, he only has one scroll of fireball and you almost a hundred bandages in your little sack." Lady Foxglove astutely points out to Medha, distracting the tacky witch from her pickpocketing attempt.

"Eighty, eight or one, doesn't matter if they cost ten farthings, two or five thousand, my bandages are mine and mine alone and if you want some you're gonna damn well compensate me for 'em. If you can't lower yourself to that, buy some bandages yourself, spend your money on something actually useful. Like bandages, or ribs, or scented bandages if your nose can't stomach the smell of the proletariat."

"Should the messenger begin charging for the distance he runs as we travel from place to place? Should I charge for the service of my charming demeanor that got us the job that paid us the money you used to buy the bandages in the first place?" She asks rhetorically.

"I don't charge for the debilitating and nasty curses I put on these... things, either." Medha uneasily kicks the dead rattipede a few times, just to make sure. "But maybe, maybe I should. These monsters are sorta gross. Hmm... emotional hazard bonus..."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 15, 2013, 12:07:31 pm »

"And what, you expect him not to use that fireball scroll on something about to munch your face?  It's for the good of the team.  Whatever pittance you paid for one single bandage is nothing compared to what waits for us if we complete this mission.  Now don't be stingy."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 15, 2013, 12:14:42 pm »

"One hair. Isn't much to ask for. Really, I just don't want to be the team's unconditional bandage dispenser."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 118