Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 190538 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - 1.128
« Reply #1740 on: January 15, 2015, 07:19:24 am »

((Dear all,

I’m terribly sorry about the last turn. What was meant to be a simple car theft has already turned quite silly, yet I was trying not to be, and just following the logical progression of events. As soon as this sidequest is complete your normal schedule of irregularly updated generic fantasy will be resumed.

Kind regards,
la))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: January 15, 2015, 07:24:07 am »

"I do! What's a car! Where is it? Is it that thing? It's this thing, isn't it?" Sylvanna exclaimed, holding aloft the nearest ally's leg. "Or... outside? Of course! Just gotta rip it open to get to the good stuff, like always!"

Swim across the froggy... and froggy heavings... sea, get to that hole, and... um... something interesting out there needs to be "hotwired," should be easy enough to figure out!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: January 15, 2015, 07:38:29 am »

Extinguish Bukkar right quick.

Then begin to attempt to understand any of this.

Heroically attempting to extinguish Bukkar, Gervedder rushes over, trips on a frog, and falls head first out of the hole in the wall! He falls twenty feet before hitting the concrete below and lands on his right arm, which explodes! He starts bleeding.

As he lays there thinking about this, he realises that it is all Bukkar’s fault.

Spoiler: Gervedder (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: January 15, 2015, 07:55:59 am »

"I do! What's a car! Where is it? Is it that thing? It's this thing, isn't it?" Sylvanna exclaimed, holding aloft the nearest ally's leg. "Or... outside? Of course! Just gotta rip it open to get to the good stuff, like always!"

Swim across the froggy... and froggy heavings... sea, get to that hole, and... um... something interesting out there needs to be "hotwired," should be easy enough to figure out!

Sylvanna grabs Tackov’s leg, pulling him down the stairs into the sea of frogstuff, before leaping completely unnecessarily into said sea, breaststroking through it and clambering to her feet by the hole. She leaps through, damaging her groin on landing

She looks shiftily about and sprints over to the yellow car, ripping open the door, fiddles about with the shiny bits, and sits bolt upright with shock when it makes a sudden roaring noise! The car begins wailing very loudly.

Spoiler: Sylvanna (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: January 15, 2015, 08:01:22 am »

Well, close that arm right up with whatever tools are available. If spare limbs are nearby for me to take, do so. Repair self to the best of my ability.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: January 15, 2015, 08:23:21 am »

Well, close that arm right up with whatever tools are available. If spare limbs are nearby for me to take, do so. Repair self to the best of my ability.

Bleeding, Gervedder tries to stop bleeding, but concentrating hard on bleeding just seems to make him bleed even harder. He tries a bit more, until suddenly his nose bleeds too. Just then Sylvanna suddenly leaps out of the window, narrowly missed the poor naked chap, who notices something fall out of one of her inventory pockets. It’s an arm! A right arm!

Gervedder rolls over to it, and rams it onto his arm-stump.

It totally works!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: January 15, 2015, 08:24:44 am »

Rest a bit. Get some HP back.

Then continue attempts to understand.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: January 15, 2015, 08:39:09 am »

Rest a bit. Get some HP back.

Whilst the rest of his comrades get on with… stuff, Gervedder rests: hard! He rests so hard, and gets his HP back so hard, that it feels like he’s sucking HP out of every living being that passes him!

Feeling his brain pumped with raw HP, sits cross-legged and tries to understand. His ear starts bleeding. It looks like tiny bits of HP are dribbling out.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: January 15, 2015, 08:43:23 am »

"Uh...! Nice thing, nice thing!"

Calm it down! While examining its soft innards!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: January 15, 2015, 08:43:55 am »

Tilt my head a little so my ear bleeds less. Try not to bleed more.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: January 15, 2015, 09:53:21 am »

Lady Foxglove doesn't understand whats going on, naturally, so she jumps into the car with sylvvana.

"...They called this a Fury-are-I, didn't they?

I like it! So much power! So much style!

...Look, it's got a wheel like a ship...but I don't see any sails...that rumbling sound is coming from the front. Maybe this is like a carriage, and it's wheels are run by hundreds of tiny horses..."
She says, quickly putting together facts which no one else can grasp due to lack of Foxicity.

She starts flicking things, eventually noticing a symbol of a snowflake by a small vent. *flick, woosh* cold air!

"It must have a tiny mage in this vent producing cold air! You turn the knob all the way to tell the mage to work harder! Amazing!" She figures, completely and absolutely correctly.

Action: Drive out of this game, with Sylvanna! Help her figure it all out!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: January 15, 2015, 09:59:26 am »

((La, we know you just wanted a reason to say "gutspume" again.))

"Oh well, maybe next time.  So what's with the frogs HEY LET GO!  So we're headed down there now?"

Hop in the hole, using a directed Wind Blast to slow my fall.  Shake my head at the antics of my fellow adventurers.

You should know better.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: January 15, 2015, 01:51:09 pm »

Hnnnnnnnnng that was amazing!

Channel all the flames on me into my vomit sack, then vomit it out somewhere. Recover some HP!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: January 15, 2015, 01:58:31 pm »

I see absolutely no way that extremely reasonable and intricately thought-out plan can go poorly for anyone.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: January 15, 2015, 02:14:37 pm »

I see absolutely no way that extremely reasonable and intricately thought-out plan can go poorly for anyone.
((Yeah, people channel elemental energy through their vomit sacks all the time! The fact that my head is the size of a cow should only help.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118