Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 118

Author Topic: Roll to Dungeon Quest - It's not you, it's me.  (Read 190532 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dungeon Quest - Chapter 1.3
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2013, 05:11:20 pm »

Stand silently at attention.

Silently start walking verrryy far away.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 11:04:33 pm by Chink »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2013, 08:16:29 pm »

ROYAL RAGING MEATSHIELD?! I'LL SHOW YOU MEATSHIELD YOU VAGUELY OBNOXIOUS ELF!
WAIT. YOU BASTARDS ARE THE ONES THAT PROVOKED HER TO SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'LL KILL YOU YOU BEATNIK SCUMDOGKOBOLDWORMARSEDEADBRAINED NITWITS!

Bukkar angrily pokes his head up above the grass!

ON THE OTHER HAND I'LL NOT PUMMEL YOU BASTARDS FOR THE TIME BEING. THIS IS A ONE TIME OFFER, SO BE SURE TO ACCEPT.

Remain peaceful!
for now
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:37:59 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2013, 10:00:38 pm »

Oh dear.

Stay quiet and observe.  Wind Blast trouble away if things turn really ugly.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:40:18 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2013, 12:30:12 am »

WAIT. YOU BASTARDS ARE THE ONES THAT PROVOKED HER TO SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'LL KILL YOU YOU BEATNIK SCUMDOGKOBOLDWORMARSEDEADBRAINED NITWITS!

BUKKAR INITIATE LIGHNING FIST RAGE ATTACK

((OOC: While this seems dreadfully in character, why do you want to start a fight when a good deal of us are injured (read:me, I'm really injured) and unarmed Lv.1's against non-hostiles who are not attacking us right off? I took high diplomacy so we wouldn't get killed in the first encounter. I can at least wring some lousy maps from this guy so we can move on with our quest.

If you're just patient, we'll have plenty of Kobolds to deal with soon enough..if Lawas hints were not an indication.

Then again if you're just being loltroll, I suppose logic doesn't apply. Note the current actions, friend, at least 3/5 players are not going to be helping you in the fight at all. :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2013, 12:34:47 am »

BUKKAR INITIATE LIGHNING FIST RAGE ATTACK

((OOC: While this seems dreadfully in character, why do you want to start a fight when a good deal of us are injured (read:me, I'm really injured) and unarmed Lv.1's against non-hostiles who are not attacking us right off? I took high diplomacy so we wouldn't get killed in the first encounter. I can at least wring some lousy maps from this guy so we can move on with our quest.

If you're just patient, we'll have plenty of Kobolds to deal with soon enough..if Lawas hints were not an indication.

Then again if you're just being loltroll, I suppose logic doesn't apply. Note the current actions, friend, at least 3/5 players are not going to be helping you in the fight at all. :P ))
((I know, and I may have to rethink that a little. It was IC, though, as the red guy doesn't have very much patience. Or subtlety. I'll try to rein him in.
Actually, since lawas isn't online right now ...
Shouting enabled. Fighting disabled. I kinda forgot about the injuries thing.
Derp.
Although there is the 1 in 12 chance of a random drunk starting a brawl with me next turn.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:37:31 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2013, 12:55:13 am »

((@Xant: Hey, if one of the Halflings is a random fighting drunk, we'll surely pitch in to help in that case-since Lawas the dice would be trolling us instead of you.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2013, 01:07:14 am »

I was up very early today and I was this close to just doing a turn and seeing what happened about twenty minutes before you reposted. Instead I will try to continue in five or six hours. I find rolling dice and describing limb loss much easier than story or talking ;)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2013, 01:10:55 am »

I was up very early today and I was this close to just doing a turn and seeing what happened about twenty minutes before you reposted. Instead I will try to continue in five or six hours. I find rolling dice and describing limb loss much easier than story or talking ;)
you could roll for aggravation
Sig! Onol

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2013, 01:35:33 am »

((@Lawas: Well, I'm night owling right now and ready to rock if you wanna continue in quick actions. Ideally, Diplomatic RP should be done pretty fast since it's usually one on one, not the whole party, and most people don't have much in the way of actions to contribute-don't wanna drag this out, but I've reasons not to get into a fight we can avoid at this point. There will be plenty we can't avoid later, lol. And Lady Foxglove is fond of all her body parts, thank you very much.

I figure either they attack us or we become friendly, it doesn't have to get more complicated than that.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2013, 02:19:31 am »

Gervedder looks over at the halflings. Well, at least Adelige seems to be distracting them if nothing else. Better keep on playing it this way.

Drool faintly and roll away from the halflings, gibbering excitedly like an idiot.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2013, 02:27:18 am »

”Hmm, well, the kobolds, you see, that’s thing, I can’t very well- oh, gosh…”

Captain Mandro tries to force his gaze back up to Lady Foxglove’s face and avoid her strategic repositioning. He steps slightly away from the drooling imbecile on the floor.

”Perhaps we could take tea in my private quarters in Nirila when I'm off duty…  Anyway, yes, the kobolds. We’re chasing down at least half a dozen of the runty little blighters we surprised thieving and stealing on Nirila’s – that is to say Lord Anarya’s – lands, and I don’t see that we should go back without their heads, so I don't think I could receive you to dine quite yet... Magickal means, you say? You are a mage?”

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2013, 02:32:30 am »

"Magic! Wee! Zorhalth-Rothcaltal! Yippee!"

Gervedder just keeps on rolling around and spouting gibberish. Gotta look convincing.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 02:34:04 am by Harry Baldman »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2013, 02:44:34 am »

Lady Foxglove gave a charming little laugh.

"A Mage? Oh no, while many men call me enchanting I do not deign to know the magical arts. We have several of the Magickin among our party, but they are fairly simple ones-no, it was a powerful wizard I hired to create a portal that unfortunately dropped us here.

...again with the Kobolds, you say? I and my hirelings could certainly help you deal with them, for a certain price-do you have going rates on paid hourly mercenary work or bounties per kobold-ear? Or we could always work out something more personal...since, with our combined numbers we could hopefully slay the little beasts all too quickly and be back in time for...tea. It would more than make up for the unintentional breach of our hospitality on your lands, I would hope. Endearing my name and cause to your Lords would also help in any further dealings we might have, you and I."
She said beatifically.

In truth, Lady Foxglove knew the more blood thirsty of her companions were apt to go berserk if they didn't find something to chop apart soon. Gaining a bit of funds and allies in this strange land would also help...at the cost of a few Kobolds, whom she had always found a bit cute. Maybe she could take a baby as a pet after they killed them all.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2013, 02:59:02 am »

”Ha! Tea! Well, I’d certainly like to get back to my warm bed nice and smartish, and the sooner we track these thieving runts down the sooner I can. I could only offer you five Yuros per kobold head, or ear if you prefer, and I don't believe we're tracking aught but a small raiding party, but I’d certainly be grateful enough of the help to introduce you kindly to my employer, Lord Anarya, as the Majestic Lady Foxglove Vainglorious III, come to these lands by means of Great Magicks, to… um... what did you come here for, if you don’t mind?”

Whilst waiting for an answer Mandro calls his grovelling scout over.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2013, 03:00:37 am »

Bukkar interjects into the conversation.

Ter go get some item or some sort for some wizard sort in some temple sort.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 118