Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: A New Age Begins (IC)  (Read 18557 times)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age Begins (IC)
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2013, 11:40:51 pm »

Contact ATFTLI about their issues; Maybe we can start working together.

Listen in on the Emissary. Make sure she does not mess up in negotiations with the Russians, and make it clear that failure will result in painful consequences, and not simply the physical kind.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2013, 10:12:26 am »

The intercom buzzes as Xaren stands looking out of the window. With a sigh, he walks over to his desk and sits down. He rubs at one of his temples for a moment, then presses the button on his computer that links to the P.A.
Yes, Lily, what is it?
Sir, the Emperor of China is requesting an "Audience" with you. Xaren cracks his neck and back before responding.
Very well. Patch him through. Xaren ran a hand through his golden hair, currently short and spiky, as he waited for the Emperor to begin.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2013, 02:17:07 am »

Alkus sighs and taps 'reserve post' on his tablet. He didn't understand this new tech.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kaferian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2013, 05:40:16 pm »

Reinforce the mine and temporarily halt mining operations.
Continue training the birds.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2013, 05:45:45 pm »

Have my men be trained in shooting their guns, and reinforce the structure of our base
I will head out by myself into the jungle to look for any big game and potential survivors.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2013, 10:26:56 pm »

Xaren sat at his desk, a deep frown prominent on his face. Some might have said he was moping, or being 'emo.' Bah! They just didn't understant the meaning or value of brooding. Things were beginning to become rather stressful. First there was the... "Accident". And if that wasn't stressful enough, these damned activists chose now, of all times, to start bitching and moaning about "Human discrimination" and "Draconic superiority."
They can take their Ancestor forsaken 'superiority' and shove it up their- Before he can finish that sentence, the intercom buzzes. Again. For the sixth time in as many hours. Yes, Lily, what is it now?
It's the journalists... again.
Ancestors.. Tell them I'm in a meeting!
They refuse to leave until they see you, sir.
Well then, I hope they brought sleeping bags. With that, Xaren ends the call. He leans back in his chair ands sighs deeply, rubbing his temples. If only there was someone he could talk to. Oh, sure, Lily wasn't bad conversation, but she was of the mindset that he paid her to agree with him. There was no way in hell Xaren was going outside, either. The only others were...
The dragon's eyes begin to glow softly as he activates his computer and sends a chat invite to the Elder Wyrm.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 10:32:08 pm by Fr0stByt3 »
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2013, 10:45:09 pm »

"Yes?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2013, 10:51:50 pm »

"I hope that things are going well enough on your end?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2013, 10:56:31 pm »

"As much as can be expected."

((And I can't remember how things are going. Or my plan. Great.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2013, 11:08:04 pm »

*facepam*

Xaren's sigh comes across slightly staticky. "Although I do enjoy speaking to you, I won't bore you overmuch with pleasantries. Tell, what do you know of Russia? I do know that my immediate neighbors have... some sort of prescence there. Unfortunately, that's all I know. I don't suppose you'd happen to know more?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2013, 11:10:01 pm »

"I'm sorry, I do not..."
Sig

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2013, 11:12:07 pm »

"Oh well. I'll contact you once I get there, I suppose."

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2013, 05:27:33 pm »

((Whee, found this gem hiding in my second set of new posts. That I didn't know was there, whoo!))
Puffer looks at his screen, seeing Xaren's face on the other side.

"Hello, sir, sorry about the delay, many matters to attend to and what not. I've heard you've had accidents.

Ones very similar to my own. Have you found anything, looking into them? There's not a shred of evidence of who or why they happened here."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2013, 07:01:43 pm »

Xaren looks at Puffer and merely shakes his head. I've got Peacekeepers looking at leads 'round the clock, but so far we haven't found anything. And that makes me very suspicious.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:39:00 pm by Fr0stByt3 »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2013, 12:24:23 am »

"This is disconcerting. I've got my own dragons looking into the matters, and I've got my own suspicions. Human rebellions a re starting around the world, and our own brothers are in-fighting."

Puffer sighs, glancing away briefly from the screen.

" Please, let me know if you find anything? I'll be sure to inform you if my own searches turn up anything."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9