Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: A New Age Begins (IC)  (Read 18555 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age Begins (IC)
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2013, 03:21:13 pm »

Oh good, this is still alive.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2013, 03:23:44 pm »

Hey, am I still in this game? I'm the unaffiliated guy. :P

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2013, 03:32:43 pm »

"This is your captain speaking, you know it is a good thing I'm not strict or the person who told me that the boats were sea worthy would be tossed in to the water. Now then we are going to set out tonight for the coast once again, and if anyone tells me something is ready when it's not I will not be so kind. Over and out."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2013, 06:57:41 pm »

((And done. Basically. You are in this game, but you didn't do anything that would result in me describing the results...))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2013, 07:19:54 pm »

((Now that I think of it how did I lose five? I believe that Zan said the life boats could hold ten people or one full grown dragon.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2013, 07:24:03 pm »

((In game, you lost five because some were ruptured, one was lit on fire, and the rest got misplaced. Yes, you managed to misplace a fifty-man lifeboat. Because you rolled a two.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2013, 07:24:50 pm »

((I only needed two!))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2013, 07:27:05 pm »

((But when the first two were ruined, you had to use a different two. And then those were ruined. And so on.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2013, 07:28:50 pm »

((Mother of fuck. And I only got two charge for that?))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2013, 07:32:54 pm »

((Having your people fuck up that goddamned badly is stressful.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2013, 07:36:28 pm »

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2013, 07:59:33 pm »

"Well, I can't claim to have wanted this. Still, I think I can make something work..."

Have a bill introduced that creates the aforesuggested organization, pointing out that the major issues they had were with me creating such a group and not with the existence of a group.

Contact whichever dragons hold sway over the Miami region and inform them that the CSB is, in fact, a terrorist group known to have killed dragons. Provide them the evidence that connects the group here and the group there and ask for assistance or at least permission to eradicate this group.

To be honest, I've kinda lost the thread of where I was going with this game. I can't remember what organization I was trying to create or what it was supposed to do, and can't find the answers here...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2013, 08:03:35 pm »

It would be a good idea to lay low for now... we shall last for a little while, enough for the authorities to calm down.

She sends a message to the Union informing them of this decision, and that they are to be careful to maintain food stores as much as possible until the state of alertness passes.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2013, 10:48:28 pm »

All across Tokyo, TV screens are replaced with the following message:
Greetings, Citizens! This is Xaren, C.E.O. of Ancestor Technologies. I would like to remind you, all of you, that racism of any sort is considered a grave offense against not only your fellow citizens, but a personal insult to myself, and, as such, will be treated accordingly.
Now, I know that some of you are angered by the continuation of research despite recent events. To you, I can only say: Progress must go on. We owe it not only to ourselves, but to the men and women who died simply because they were doing their jobs.
Also, a curfew is in effect. Please, for your sake as well as that of the Peacekeepers, do try to follow it. I would hate for any more embarassing situations to occur.
Thank you. Before we return to your regularly scheduled programming, I have one last announcement for you all: Stay safe. Once again, thank you for your time.
This is Xaren, reminding you that Ancestor Technologies is here for you!

Actions:
Crack down on racism slightly. Begin with warnings, then a single day of jail time as well as a small fine for repeat offenders. Research will continue as normal, with some guards posted around the buildings. Just in case. The enhanced security measures will continue to stay in effect, with the above message playing at least once a day.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2013, 02:00:02 am »

Continue carefully with flight preparations

((I'm not going anywhere till all 3 ships are ready, so ...))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9