Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 4775 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2013, 05:34:35 am »

"Hey, could I have one of those hammers?"

Get myself a hammer from Sebastian and continue on with the barricading.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2013, 07:29:48 pm »

Caerwyn, Tophat
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2013, 08:12:44 pm »

By "biker", I meant someone who uses a motorbike. But, eh...

Try to find some thick, durable leather clothing, and dress up well. There shouldn't be anyone here.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2013, 08:34:06 pm »

Waitlist/Join

Name: Damien Smith
Job: Governmet Agent
Fear: Venomous Creatures
Relationships: Godfather of James King
Hobby: Parkour
Bio: Damien used to have a tough life. His father did when he was 10, he never actually knew his mother really until later on, for very, very complicated reasons. See, his mother is a goddess. Specifically, the goddess of Darkness. His father was the Messenger((someone who recieves a portion of a God/Goddesses power)) of Light. Making Damien the Demigod of Shadows. Messengers age at 1/5 the speed of normal humans. Demigods at 1/10. That appears to be the only remnant of his earlier powers((which he never mastered anyways, so meh.)). On the plus side, he doesn't hear the voices anymore. A few years ago, his partner Emily had a son. James King. Damien was honoured to be chosen to be the boy's godfather, while desperately hoping that he'd never need to fulfill that duty. Unfortunately, Damien did. A lesser man might have grown bitter and blamed the boy for Emilys' death, but Damien knew that that would be pointless. He mourned the passing of the girl he'd once loved, yes, but they had lived a dangerous life. One didn't tend to make many friends in their line of work. He'd raised the boy until the very same government that Damien worked fo took him away. Damien will stop at nothing to find James again. He'd made a promise. He'd made Emily a promise. One that he intended to keep, no matter what.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2013, 02:22:00 pm »

TopHat
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2013, 03:02:47 am »

"sure. Hey, take two. And here's some nails."
Hand over two hammers and some nails to Andrew.
Help barricade windows.

((so sorry, my Internet connection went on the blink for a few days, finally fixed it though.))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2013, 12:49:18 pm »

-snip-
So what would government agent entail? Is he a man in black? Also, I find it cool that your two RTD characters are related.

Turn up shortly.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2013, 01:17:33 pm »

Turn 6:

Gun Store:
Duv uses his driving skills to try and shake off the zombies. (2) He fails to shake off the zombies, (4) and a zombie manages to open the back door.

Bike Shop:
(3) Richard grabs a neon yellow coat. (?) A man and a women round a corner, the women holding a pistol. “Who are you?”

102 Lincoln Dr.
Sebastian hands over two of the hammers and some nails to Andrew, and then the continue barricading the place. (6+1) They do a very good job and barricade the entire place. They notice that the first floor is now almost pitch black. (3) The zombie at the front door continues smacking into it by accident.

Police Station:

Stanley launches into a tirade at the officers. (6-1) After a pause, a third man walks out from another room. You recognize him as Chief Detective Alexander Pope. “What’s going on here?” he asks. The angry cop says “Stanley just came in here with this lady with a bunch of zombies behind them like they owned the place. Stanley is yelling at us because he barricaded the door to block the mess he created.”
Pope nods and asks, “Have you taken your pills yet, Harvey? No, you haven’t. Go and take your pills and I’ll handle these two. Sergeant Smith, go with him.” The two policemen exit the room. “Now how can we help you two?” Pope asks, “I am sorry about Harvey Gardner. When he is off his pills he’ll verbally abuse his best friend. And Smith will agree with him no matter what. Now, I would love it if you two could stay here. Right now we are taking in any survivors and taking care of them. We have about 20 of us right now and we could use more. This apocalypse is causing chaos and anarchy. The government is no longer in control. There will be looting, theft, murder, and destruction. If we step in to fill the power vacuum, we can help prevent that. We will fulfill our duty as police by taking charge of a lawless place. And if the government returns, we will give them the place back, all neat and tidy. How does that sound to you? Stanley, I’ve seen you do parkour, that is a very useful skill now. But working alone or with Rebecca here it will be harder to survive than if you are in our group. Rebecca, you are a great fencer. That is a very useful skill too. But alone or even with the two of you will not survive as well as with us. So please join us. It will be best for all of us. I promise you that Gardner and Smith won’t cause a problem.”

Lincoln Dr:
The 5 survivors on the street (6) are noticed and beset by zombies. (5,4,6,1,1) Two trip and fall, one smashes a zombie head. The other tow hit on the chest and legs. (3,4) the two that fall are attacked by zombies, but aren’t hurt very much.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2013, 01:20:40 pm »

Just run out of the car towards the gun store now, throwing any zombies out of the way.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2013, 02:53:45 pm »

"that should hold them off for long enough. It won't last forever, though.
And, as another thought, you don't have any firearms hidden up since my last visit, do you?"

check to see if the electricity has been cut off yet.
If not, begin charging up any rechargeable batteries, the laptop, or just about anything chargeable.
If not, try to build an impromptu ladder out of bits of wood and some nails.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2013, 04:55:47 pm »

if rebecca is cool with joining accept the chiefs offer and politely ask for a handgun and maybe a fire axe then see what needs doing.

If rebecca declines politely refuse to join but offer to assist them occasionaly if im still in the area.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2013, 06:22:35 pm »

Agree for now, scope out the place(or get the lay of the land(building))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2013, 11:58:05 pm »

Richard will hold his hands out in a non-threatening gesture, and say "Guys, there's a zombie apocalypse. I'm trying to find some shelter. Or food. Or entertainment.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2013, 10:13:26 pm »

Somestupidguy
Sigtext

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2013, 10:22:17 pm »

((Sorry, was entirely convinced that I posted.))

"Unfortunately, nope, not to my knowledge. Might be some that the previous owners of this place had, but I doubt it."

Scavenge around a bit.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7