Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 4777 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot
« on: April 15, 2013, 08:22:19 pm »

(Reboot of a portion of Kill, Escape, Restart. Takes place in the same world as Utopia. Scapheap, tophat, caerwyn and unholy pariah have reserved slots unless they back out.

You woke up this morning to find the zombies everywhere.

The Survivor faction:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The survivors all reside on Lincoln Dr. in a suburb of Famous City.

Enemies are slow zombies. This may change.

Combat:

Players:
1. TopHat
2. Caerwyn
3. Scapheap
4. Unholy_Pariah
5. Chink
6. SomeStupidGuy

Waitlist:
Brood
Fr)stbyte
RangerCado
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 09:17:22 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 08:36:02 pm »

Reserved, will edit in character sheet.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 08:45:24 pm by Chink »

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 09:04:55 pm »

I'll reserve a spot, because eh, why not.

Character sheet:
Name: Andrew Carlyle
Former occupation: Pharmacist
Fear: Claustrophobia
Family: Has a sister that's a few years younger than him.
Relationships: (Depends. I'm more than willing, but obviously, that would require another player's consent and such. :P)
Hobby: Mountain climbing
Backstory: Came from a fairly well-off family, which of course, matters for very little in light of recent events.
Went into med school aiming to be a surgeon. This didn't quite pan out, but he managed to get through school, ending up as a pharmacist.
As of late, he's mainly been working, but every so often, scrapes together enough money and finds the time to go off for a brief bit of his slightly expensive hobby of mountain climbing.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:57:27 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 02:26:08 am »

Name: Rebecca Field
Former occupation: Cop
Fear: Water(at least small pond-size)
Family: nope
Relationships: looking for vigilante cop buddy.
Hobby: Professorial fencer(rapier, not fence making)
Backstory: Thinking.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 05:14:54 am »

Guess I'll go first on the waitlist then.

Character sheet:
Name: Harvey Kemp
Former occupation: Military hand to hand combat instructor.
Fear: Suffocation
Family: Foster Sister.
Relationships:
Hobby: Pistol shooting/mma
Backstory: (optional)

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:22:17 am by Brood »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 06:11:29 am »

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 06:33:04 am »

Name: stanley
Fear: spinal injury/ loss of legs
Family: none
Relationships: passing aquantance
Hobby: parkour
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 02:57:57 pm »

PTW
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2013, 03:02:40 pm »

Name: stanley
Fear: spinal injury/ loss of legs
Family: none
Relationships: passing aquantance
Hobby: parkour
(are you by the book or vigilante?)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 04:57:41 pm »

Sorry I took so long!

Name: Richard Green
Former occupation: Salesman
Fear: Failing his friends
Family: Unmarried, no love for poor Richard.
Relationships: No, Richard is a solitary man. He's just not ready to settle down.
Hobby: Taking stuff and making better stuff out of it.
Backstory: Richard was born in a world where his mother was a lot lizard, and his father a trucker. Spending his days in their cheap trailer, the only toys he had to amuse himself were tools and scrap. Over the years, Richard became quite brilliant at both swindling people out of their money or possessions, as well as using almost anything to make a makeshift whatever-he-needs.

Glad this is rebooting!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 07:28:43 pm »

Working on Turn 0. Have to do 2 out of 3 of the following first, update RTDTL, eat dinner, and work on my preliminary bibliography for my 15 page US History paper.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 08:25:46 pm »

Take your time! Honestly, a slow and thorough project will always surpass something quick and dirty. Like the old Hedgehog and the Hare tale!

See, the Hedgehog and the Hare weren't exactly friends. The one was slow, the other fast. So, while sitting around the tavern, the Hare decided to make a quick bet; - If the Hedgehog beat him in a race, then he would get a gold coin and a fifth of whiskey! Same for if the Hare wins, of course. The hedgehog agreed to it, and they signed the deal with a handshake. The next day, both the Hare and the Hedgehog lined up at the start of the race. Pumped and ready to win, the Hare couldn't stay still! Little did he know, Hedgehogs aren't actually that stupid. Before the race started, the Hedgehog had his wife hide in the tall grasses near the finishing line. Then, with the crack of a pistol, the race was on! Off the Hare bounded, like a lightning bolt fired from a cannon. The Hedgehog couldn't even waddle two steps before he decided to quickly dive into the nearby brush. Hearing the Hare nearing the finishing line, the hedgehog's wife quickly saddled up to the finishing line! As the Hare bounded over that line, he couldn't believe his own eyes that the Hedgehog had beaten him! Angrily, he demanded a rematch! And so, the hedgehog's wife and the Hare lined up, and the pistol cracked once more! Bounding like Hermes himself, the Hare set off with a split and a smack. Just like his wife, when the hedgehog heard the Hare saddling up, he quickly scampered to the finishing line to await him. Again, the Hare was met with the horrific sight of the Hedgehog defeating him! Gasping and puffing, the Hare once more demands a rematch, and the hedgehog nods. Thirty races later, the hare finally crossed the finishing line, just to see a hedgehog there, laughing at him. With a final wheeze, the Hare fell down, and died. And that's why we always take the slow route!

*Based on the original German folktale.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 08:27:28 pm »

Take your time! Honestly, a slow and thorough project will always surpass something quick and dirty. Like the old Hedgehog and the Hare tale!

See, the Hedgehog and the Hare weren't exactly friends. The one was slow, the other fast. So, while sitting around the tavern, the Hare decided to make a quick bet; - If the Hedgehog beat him in a race, then he would get a gold coin and a fifth of whiskey! Same for if the Hare wins, of course. The hedgehog agreed to it, and they signed the deal with a handshake. The next day, both the Hare and the Hedgehog lined up at the start of the race. Pumped and ready to win, the Hare couldn't stay still! Little did he know, Hedgehogs aren't actually that stupid. Before the race started, the Hedgehog had his wife hide in the tall grasses near the finishing line. Then, with the crack of a pistol, the race was on! Off the Hare bounded, like a lightning bolt fired from a cannon. The Hedgehog couldn't even waddle two steps before he decided to quickly dive into the nearby brush. Hearing the Hare nearing the finishing line, the hedgehog's wife quickly saddled up to the finishing line! As the Hare bounded over that line, he couldn't believe his own eyes that the Hedgehog had beaten him! Angrily, he demanded a rematch! And so, the hedgehog's wife and the Hare lined up, and the pistol cracked once more! Bounding like Hermes himself, the Hare set off with a split and a smack. Just like his wife, when the hedgehog heard the Hare saddling up, he quickly scampered to the finishing line to await him. Again, the Hare was met with the horrific sight of the Hedgehog defeating him! Gasping and puffing, the Hare once more demands a rematch, and the hedgehog nods. Thirty races later, the hare finally crossed the finishing line, just to see a hedgehog there, laughing at him. With a final wheeze, the Hare fell down, and died. And that's why we always take the slow route!

*Based on the original German folktale.
So your saying I should get a wife so I can have her do the turn for me?
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 08:33:29 pm »

Can I go on the waitlist please :P also, why is chink in the players list and the waitlist?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 08:34:27 pm »

PTW
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7