Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 4768 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 04:41:26 pm »

Turn 7: (For the record, I am trying to alternate between updating this and updating Utopia)

Gun Store:
Duv runs to the gun store, and is instantly attacked by the zombies. (5+1,5+1,5+1) using his wrestling knowledge, Duv crushes three heads of the zombies and charges out of the melee. (6) He charges into the gun store, and finds (?) sees a group of 5 people all armed to the teeth with guns.

102 Lincoln Dr.
Sebastian checks to see if the electricity was cut off. (1) It has, (2) and his rope ladder project fails. Meanwhile Andrew finds (4,4) his leftover pizza from yesterday.

Police Station:
Stanley and Rebecca both accept Detective Pope’s offer. Stanley asks for a hangun and a fire ax. (6) Pope hands one of each Stanley and then offers another handgun to Rebecca. He then leads Stanley and Rebecca into the next room, where they see 10 people hanging around or sorting food or ammunition.

Bike Shop:
Richard holds his hands out in a non-threatening gesture, and says "Guys, there's a zombie apocalypse. I'm trying to find some shelter. Or food. Or entertainment."
(5) “Cool, want to come with us? I’m Justin, and this is my fiancé Grace. What’s your name?” The man says.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 06:17:40 pm »

"Mind if I join you?"
Offer to join them, and take weapons if there are any left in the store. (Assuming that won't provoke hostilities)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2013, 11:54:38 pm »

Richard will tell them his name, and accept their offer. Let's hope that we get out of this alive!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2013, 02:44:47 am »

Take the handgun and find out what we are running short on.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2013, 02:59:13 am »

load my handgun with the ammo i found at my house if it isn't already, ask what tasks need to be done.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2013, 06:43:11 am »

Do some more scavenging, I suppose.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2013, 12:20:12 pm »

Head upstairs. Look out of windows to see how many zombies there are nearby.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2013, 01:28:22 am »

I won't be back until Monday or so, just to let anyone know. If my turn comes up, just roll a d6 or something, with 1/2 being a chaotic action, a 3/4 a neutral, and a 5/6 a lawful one. Thanks!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2013, 05:19:50 pm »

Turn 8: (Testing season. Updates will be sporadic)

Gun Store
Duv walks up to the armed guys and asks to join. (6) “Sure, just answer these questions. Are you an American? Are you a Democrat? Are you a Christian? And what is your opinion of gun control?”

Bike SHop:
Richard thanks the two guys and accepts the offer. “My name is Richard.”
“Good to meet you.” Justin says. “I’m a student at the university down the road. There are a few more of us down there. So let’s get a few more things and go.”

Police Station:
Grabbing the offered handgun, Rebecca asks if there is anything they are running short on. “Yes, we need some bedding for when its time to sleep. You can join the team going to look for blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, or anything else like that." Stanley discovers that other than the bedding expedition, there isn’t anything else happening.

102 Lincoln Dr.
Andrew continues scavenging. (6,6,4) As he wanders around he trips and falls into his desk. There is a click as a secret desk drawer shoots out, revealing a handgun and a few clips of ammo inside. Sebastian goes upstairs and sees a group of people being attacked by zombies outside. Two are shoved down and one is bitten. He sees a zombie fall over. The group attacks back, removing the legs of two zombies, and bashing in the head of another one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2013, 05:38:12 pm »

I am an American Citizen, I am not a Democrat, I am a Christian, and I do not support gun control.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2013, 05:44:25 pm »

locate garage access point, check how many zombies have returned to it.

If none, enter and close outer doors then check whats in my boot/trunk
If there are zombues in there again, try to find the roof access
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2013, 11:09:51 am »

Adventure ho!(the bedding people)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2013, 03:07:59 pm »

"ohgodohgodohgod. I need to do something. HEY! ZOMB-FACES! OVER HERE!"

try to attract the zombies' attention. Yell, throw stuff, whatever. Hope that the guys down there have the brains to run for it.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2013, 03:10:43 pm »

"What in the hell are you doing, man?
...Oh."

Help Sebastian distract the zombies, firing on them if they get too close for comfort.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2013, 03:01:05 pm »

Caerwyn?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7