Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 4776 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2013, 12:24:40 pm »

'is there an attic? Or a hatchway to the roof? Please say yes...'
Look for nails and something to drive them in with. A hammer, preferably. Then smash up some random peice of furniture for wood and try to board up the windows.
EDIT - GROUND FLOOR WINDOWS.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:53:39 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2013, 01:06:52 pm »

PTW and eventual character
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2013, 01:55:37 pm »

"Uh... Probably? I'll check."

Take a look around up there for any possible exits.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2013, 09:57:41 pm »

Turn 4:

Garage, 100 Lincoln Dr.
(4) After a search for his keys, Duv jumps in his car and (5) drives away.

104 Lincoln Dr.
Sebastian asks Andrew if there is an attic or a hatchway to the roof. Andrew goes to check while Sebastian finds (6,6) Andrew’s giant jars of nails and 3 or 4 hammers. (4) After smashing a nearby chair, Sebastian (3) starts boarding a window, but it’s harder than he thought. Andrew goes to check on an attic. (1) There isn’t an attic, and no exit to the roof. (3-2) Outside, the zombies appear to have lost interest in breaking down the front door.

108 Lincoln Dr.
(3) Grabbing the pills Richard opens a window and charges out. It’s only when he is outside does he realize that the book is where he keeps his marijuana. (3) One zombie lets out a moan. Guess that one was a hippie.

Police Station:
Stanley drives to the side of the police station, and enters the motor pool. (4) One zombie is hanging out in there, and (4) moves towards the vehicle. Stanley gets out and runs towards the police station door. (4) He makes it. Rebecca enters the building to find (6) two other cops in the building with guns trained. One of them speaks. “Why the hell did you bring a bunch of zombies on us, Rebecca and Stanley?”

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2013, 10:20:31 pm »

Do you really want to stand around arguing about who lead what where or do you maybe want to help me barricade this door and finish this discussion when were not about to be eaten alive?

ask above question then immediately start barricading the door regardless of the police response.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2013, 11:37:51 am »

Richard will try to move low and quiet, and find a store that carries tight, leather clothing, similar to what biker's wear.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2013, 11:50:28 am »

Drive as quietly as possible to the nearest gunstore, avoiding any areas heavily populated with zombies. After I drive, enter the gunstore and load high caliber weapons and ammo into my car, along with a few kevlar vests.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2013, 12:10:40 pm »

Help with barricading.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2013, 12:58:53 pm »

"darn. They make it look a lot easier in the movies...."
Nail a plank of wood or two across the door.
Ascertain whether any of the hammers could be useful melee weapons.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2013, 06:40:09 pm »

Looks like we need some stupid guy to post.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2013, 06:49:12 pm »

((Sorry.))

Go around and make the windows around the house a bit more defended, by blocking them off with whatever's handy.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2013, 09:58:26 pm »

Turn 5:

Garage, 100 Lincoln Dr.
(2) Duv’s car gets mobbed by zombies as soon as he leaves the garage. (3) The glass begins to crack, but (4) despite the zombies covering his car, Duv arrives safely at the gunstore.

102 Lincoln Dr. (I just realized I had you guys in Rebecca's house for the past 2 turns)
(6) After using a bunch of nails, Sebastian makes sure that no one can get in or out the front door. Then he looks at the hammers, realizes all 4 hammers work well as melee weapons, and takes them. Andrew goes around (4) putting random stuff in front of the windows. Gosh it’s dark. (3) A zombie walks into the front door by accident.

Lincoln Dr.
(1) Richard moves along completely ignored by zombies. (6) He makes his way to a nearby bike shop.

Police Station:
Stanley yells at the police officers, (1) and they get really pissed. “That’s it Stanley, you’re a freaking rookie, whereas we have had 10 years each in the force. You need to get out and now, or we will shoot,” says one, and the other nods in agreement. (4) The guy glances at Rebecca, says “you can stay, I’ve seen the reports on you. Stanley is a no-good lazy stuck-up jerk. He’s the person you’d least likely to survive this with.” The cop then points his handgun at Stanley again. Rebecca and Stanley barricade the door. (6+1) They do such a thorough job that (2-3) the mob of zombies rapidly loses interest.

(?) 5 people show up at the end of the street. They all have a weapon of some type.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2013, 10:15:21 pm »

Drive back and forth really fast in the parking lot to shake the zombies off, then run for the gun store.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2013, 10:20:42 pm »

Youre calling me a lazy stuck up jerk whose the most likely to die?
Thats rich coming from a pair of donut toting pencil pushers whod rather stand around pointing guns at fellow officers hurling threats and insults instead of helping to build a barricade to save themselves.
Ill leave gladly leave rather then stick around waiting for your inaction to kill me but im not leaving without a weapon.
now you have 3 choices, you can give me a gun and ill leave right now, you can wait for me to find one and ill leave then, or you can shoot me and bring every last one of these things down upon this unfortified deathtrap.
Decide quickly.
deliver following retort and ultimatem, recieve/find gun then find the garage door/window.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2013, 02:07:13 am »

"He make sense and I do trust Stanley with my life. You lot on the other hand, I don't know you well enough and that guy in the corner has been eying me."

Back up Stanley.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7