Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 4770 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 09:25:05 pm »

grab my car keys and run out the back door, look for sporting goods then jump in my car and try starting it.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 01:07:48 am »

In a panic, Richard will try to push them out, shutting and locking the door afterwards!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 07:13:07 pm »

Turn 2:

100 Lincoln Dr.
(4) Duv. (I'm simplifying your name) finds his armor that he has. (5) The zombies break down the door.

102 Lincoln Dr.
When the tub is full, Sebastian turns off the taps, and then goes looking for rope and tools. (1) He fails to find either. Andrew tries to close the door on the zombies. (4) He shuts them all out, and can hear the furious thuds of them attacking the door. (3) Andrew grabs a chair and puts it in front of the door. Hopefully that will keep them out but more will be needed.

104 Lincoln Dr.
After locking the back door, (6) Rebecca walks past the zombie without it noticing.

106 Lincoln Dr.
Stanley grabs his keys and (4) a tennis racket before heading out the back to his car. (1) He makes it completely unnoticed. (5) His car starts. It even has a full tank of gas.

108 Lincoln Dr.
(1) The door smashes Richard in the face for 1 damage as he tries to stem the zombie flow. (6) However, he recovers and stabs a zombie in the face with his trident, killing it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 07:21:15 pm »

drive down the street slowly, wait for some survivors to jump in the car then floor it towards the police station.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 09:33:00 pm »

Put on the armor, and run out to the garage, where I store my car and its keys. Slash any zombies that get in my way.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 01:00:03 am »

Richard will repeat the last action, more or less! If possible, add trying to find a backpack and supplies in his house! Food, water, weaponry, munitions, candles, anything of use!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 12:57:35 am by Caerwyn »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 02:39:05 am »

walk to the police station
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2013, 06:50:02 am »

Shove another particularly large piece of furniture in front of the door, then abscond upstairs.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2013, 12:40:46 pm »

Attempt to drag food upstairs. Make a last-ditch search for tools or a rope.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2013, 03:47:40 pm »

Turn 3: (Any ways i can improve this?)

100 Lincoln Dr.
Donning his armor, Duv. charges out to his garage in a panic, (2) completely failing to be spotted by zombies. (6) His car turns out to be fully fueled and in complete working order. Now he just needs to find his keys.

104 Lincoln Dr.
Andrew grabs a (4) nearby chest, and then hauls it in front of his door to join the chair. He runs upstairs to find Sebastian, who is bringing up (5) bread, some canned food, and some granola bars. After dumping them in a backpack, Sebastian (1) once again fails to find tools or a rope. (4-2) Below them, they hear the noise of a zombie failing to break down the door.

108 Lincoln Dr.
(4) Richard slams the door on the zombies after a lot of shoving then locks the door. He then begins looking for a backpack and supplies. (4) He finds a backpack and (3,3,2) a copy of the 7th Harry Potter book, (4,3) a half-eaten loaf of bread, and (3,4,6) a sleeping bag, a second set of clothes and a pillow.

Police Station
(3) The street is deserted other than zombies, so Stanley speeds up and heads towards the police station. (3) One zombie pursues him for a short period but is left behind. (3) He arrives to find the police station looking deserted. Rebecca sets out on foot for the police station as well. (6) She runs towards it very fast, but a huge crowd of zombies pursues her slowly. As she approaches she is getting out of breath and sees Stanley with his car.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2013, 04:28:00 pm »

"Oh, hi Stanley. You're live? I mean of course you are."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2013, 07:00:45 pm »

Find my keys and hop in the car.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2013, 08:55:35 pm »

Of course im still alive, its only been about ten minutes since these things found me, now get inside the station quickly while i move my car around the side so that we will have an exit.

quickly move my car around to the side of the police station then sprint back and follow rebecca inside.
once inside begin barricading the door.

((My plan is to lure all the zombies to the main entrance and barricade it then find some guns and jump out the side window while they are still trying to get in.))

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2013, 12:18:02 am »

Richard will open the book to reveal his stash of adrenaline-boosting pills, and then bail out of this place through a window!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2013, 01:51:42 am »

Go in to the building and clear out any zombies in it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7