Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot  (Read 4774 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Kill Escape Restart Reboot
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 08:34:46 pm »

Can I go on the waitlist please :P also, why is chink in the players list and the waitlist?
Because I was being absent minded and put his name instead of yours. Fixed.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 08:35:38 pm »

(( Ahhh ok, I vote you guy's have a deathmatch to decide who to sacrifice to the zombies while the rest of you escape... ))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 09:18:05 pm »

Welcome to Lincoln Drive, currently invaded by zombies.

In 100 Lincoln Dr. we have Duvregubben the Norwegian Wrestler. He sees the zombies outside the window and looks for a weapon. (2) All he can find is a pencil, but when you have a trusty broadsword strapped to your side ou don't really need a better weapon do you?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Then there's 102 Lincoln Dr. where Andrew Carlyle lives. His friend Sebastian Lycien had lost his apartment so he's bunking at Andrew's house for now. (4,4) Andrew grabs his set of throwing knives, while Sebastien grabs (2,5) his laptop

In 104 Lincoln lives Rebecca Field, a cop who does fencing on the side. (3,5) She finds a baseball bat in a closet that would make a decent zombie smasher.

In 106 Lincoln lives her fellow cop Stanley. Stanley (2,6) grabs his bulletproof vest

In 108 Lincoln Dr. at the end of the block lives Richard Green. (3,3) He grabs a large stick, that (6+1) is Macgyvered into an extremely deadly trident.

(1) The zombies hear nosies and charge at your front doors.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 10:08:41 pm »

Andrew glances at the doorway, scowling.

"Crap... I'm gonna go see if I can't get that door barricaded."

Push some of the room's furniture in front of the door.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 10:53:49 pm »

Well that didnt take long ..
barricade my door and look for my guns
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 11:28:37 pm »

Lock and block the windows, and barricade any outside doors. Chop off the heads of any zombies that find their way in.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 02:06:31 am »

"you do that. I'll fill the bathtub with water and try to move some useful items upstairs...
What? Why are you staring at me like that? Zombies can't climb, and we're gonna need water if we get stuck in here."

Head upstairs, fill bathtub with water, try to being useful items upstairs
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 10:38:25 am »

"Out the back door then."

Out the back.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 11:15:27 am »

Richard is going to make sure the door is locked, and quickly call his boss, while turning on the news!

"Something is wrong..."

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 04:08:25 pm »

Turn 1

100 Lincoln Dr.
Duvregrubben searches for things to barricade the door with. (2) Most of his furniture is stuck to the floor. (2) The zombies fail to break through the door though.

102 Lincoln Dr.
(1) Andrew opens the door to barricade it absentmindedly. (3) The zombies slowly move forward, but don’t attack him. Sebastian heads upstairs to fill the bathtub with water. (4) Thankfully the water main is still running. As the tub is filling up, Sebastian starts moving items upstairs. (5) He grabs several items, including (5,6) A very large medical kit, (2,5) several board and card games, (2,2) some forks, (1,2) a broken peeler, and a candy bar.

104 Lincoln Dr.
Rebecca heads out the back door. (4) She spots a zombie in her backyard. (3) Behind her, wood begins to splinter in her front door.

106 Lincoln Dr.
Stanley heads for the door, (1) only to hear a loud crash as the zombies break through. He then looks for his weapons, (2) but he can only find some pistol ammunition.

108 Lincoln Dr.
(1) Richard checks on his door, only to see it burst open and zombies pour through.

Sigtext

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 04:13:38 pm »

Turn off taps once bath is filled, look for some sort of rope/rope ladder/ladder and tools to demolish the stairs.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 04:25:37 pm »

Stem the corpse-y tide! By y'know, shoving those zed back outside and closing the door.
Then get on with the barricading.

Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 04:56:26 pm »

Lock the back door and walk past the ghoul.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 05:43:56 pm »

Look for my steel set of replica plate amor.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 08:43:04 pm »

Caerwyn, Unholy
Sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7