Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Accelerated CivMWForge (Mod) v6.2.2  (Read 8578 times)

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Accelerated CivMWForge (Mod) v5.0
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 11:04:26 pm »

the one used in civmwforge v5.x+ is the latest one, only having the hero patch in there as well.

On a side note; I'm at a loss what mwmod is using (I'm not sure how mwmod/dfhack integrates patches), I'd have to do a side by side comparison of the address'.

Anyways, I'm bouncing around from projects right now.  I should get up off my but and update that v2 page, but since I have (the shameless) link to my mod (on the source page of dffd), I figured people have access to it (the binary 'patched', which is included in my mod) for now.

Update:
I almost wish a patched version of the exec had it's own thread, but I guess that's frowned against for two reasons:
  • patch fixes might conflict with each other (though the ones I've implemented haven't as of yet)

• and it's kind of frowned upon to be posting reverse engineered fixes/patches, but not so much so if you kind of do it yourself and know where to look for them, but... it sure would be nice to have a thread to pull from all the fixes (or fixed binary itself).
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 07:11:42 pm by thistleknot »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Accelerated CivMWForge (Mod) v5.0
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 12:25:27 am »

btw you guys...

I have a new version out.

This doesn't really have any improvements that mw 4 brings to the table (other than updated leather globs for more leather mod, and some updated values for wood/stone blocks to furniture).

I hope to do a few merges of a few mw items (remember, this is not a comprehensive mw merge.  Forget that... it's just a few items I liked that I wanted in civmwforge).

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8110

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: Accelerated CivMWForge (Mod) v6.2.2
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2013, 08:06:32 am »

Regarding cobalt, it was originally my change in Genesis. The inspiration came from Final Fantasy cobalt.
It's if you want details how it got here :D.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Northstar1989

• Bay Watcher
  • It is not death a man should fear
    • View Profile
Re: Accelerated CivMWForge (Mod) v6.2.2
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2014, 06:55:02 pm »

Yo Thistle,

Great work with this modpack- I decided to give the latest version a try, and was actually quite pleased with the result.

However, several of the utilities are currently out of date- SoundSense to name one (your modpack download included r40, it's currently on r43)- and perhaps as a result, it doesn't seem to be working right on my computer...

Please consider updating SoundSense in your modpack when you see this.  In the meantime, I deleted the outdated version from my download, and replaced it with r43 myself...

Regards,
Northstar
There once was a dream that was Rome...

Dathateyo, SDQR- (for the) Senate Dwarves Quo Romanus!
Pages: 1 2 [3]