Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169431 times)

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 5]
« Reply #1410 on: July 29, 2013, 09:43:37 am »

But NQT, if DS redirects from my house, won't that remove all chance of you winning anyways?  All waiting will do is to take the risk of Birdy still having a NK.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 29, 2013, 10:57:54 am »

Rolled eyes and exaggerated huffs at the end of the day.

"'My only chance of winning' is a simple concept that you're wilfully failing to grasp."

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 29, 2013, 11:13:10 am »

"'My only chance of winning' is a simple concept that you're wilfully failing to grasp."
NQT, what you fail to grasp is that I am not letting you win. Not only that but birdy will randomize destinations, so even if I did nothing, he would make your victory even harder.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 29, 2013, 11:21:25 am »

"I'll be no more co-operative this time tomorrow Deathsword-san. Why don't you go along with the plan we outlined- it's your only chance of winning and you should always try to fulfil your win objective. The plan gives us both an equal chance of winning."

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 29, 2013, 11:26:04 am »

NQT:
Decide a possible scenario tonight that would allow you to win.  Possible as in DS attempting to thwart you.

Also, what you fail to grasp is that DS literally can't win if I stay in my house.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Night 5]
« Reply #1415 on: July 29, 2013, 11:38:51 am »

Final Vote Count For Day 5:

(2)Griffion - Birdy51, Notquitethere
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(2)Birdy51 - Deathsword, Griffion

(0)Not Voting:

After some bickering during the twilight, the remaining students go home for the night.

No character art and the town map hasn't changed from last time.

Night 5 will last until Tuesday 7/30 at 11 PM EST  Send in your actions.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:41:01 pm by ToonyMan »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 6]
« Reply #1416 on: July 30, 2013, 08:19:54 pm »

Something isn't right.  Nobody is gone, for good or bad.

An inquisitive teacher asks the four students why they don't just expel the final bully, but matters have become complicated in the desolate classroom.

There is no character art to share and the town map has not changed.

Day 6 has begun!

Day 6 will last until Friday 8/2 at 11 PM EST

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 30, 2013, 09:10:30 pm »

Well... I did as I said I would.

On the lighter note, now my character actually is lonely instead of me just pretending that she was!

Now. Once more, obligatory vote on Griffinpup...

NQT, I'm surprised to see you are still around. I suppose I should be happy, as it means I get to live for another day but... Under the circumstances, I would prefer to see you win, even if it is at my expense. At this point, you're the only player playing his role the way it was meant to be played!

I was scum and am now acting like a Townie trying to defend himself what is a wrongful lynch, Griffinpup was town but is now playing the scum game of preventing other players from winning for his own sake, and Deathsword is attempting to both commit suicide and take me out at the same time. Now that I've had a few days off, the whole situation is so very laughably both terrible and ironic. Logic and reason has been flipped upside down, and what's wrong is suddenly correct and what I saw was the correct move has gone terribly, terribly wrong!

Regardless, if you are still a willing ally, we shall try again tonight. If I achieve but one thing... It will be your victory. This I swear.

Assuming that Deathsword uses his redirect, we have very few options to defend against it. But, I noted one thing that Toonyman said. If we place our redirects on the same house, a coin flip will decide which one wins out.

Now, here is one tidbit I didn't share because I didn't think it was important at the time when I made my claim. I can redirect a house to itself.  For instance, we have houses  W ,X, Y, Z. I can redirect any visitors to House W to houses X, Y, and W. This creates a hole in Deathswords little stall plan! The only problem is that the probability behind it is rather sketchy.

Even if I redirect you correctly, there is a chance that you'll end up somewhere where Griffinpup isn't. Then, there is also the possibility of him ending up at my unprotected House, which derails the whole entire point of the matter anyways!  At this point though, that would be more a nuisance than a problem, considering his claim implies that his role is rather counter productive. He won't be able to hurt me and I won't be able to hurt him. Just like old times...

Anyways, how does this plan look to you?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 30, 2013, 09:37:34 pm »

I have a few questions, and I'd really like if someone answered at least the first one:

Could someone claim this silhouette?:

It looks very boy-ish to me, yet it did not fufill my wincon.

Griff, did you leave your house last night?
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 30, 2013, 11:12:17 pm »

I have a few questions, and I'd really like if someone answered at least the first one:

Could someone claim this silhouette?:

It looks very boy-ish to me, yet it did not fufill my wincon.

Griff, did you leave your house last night?

Wait, what!?!

You got him to your house? How are you still here?

Regardless, I can verify many times over that what you are looking at is Griffinpup's Silhouette. Shinigami visited his House on Day 2, and I have already stated that we have spent two nights together, once on Night 1 and most recently I spent the night with him on Night 4. The fact that he didn't satisfy your wincon baffles me completely... Was someone else in the House with you?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 30, 2013, 11:18:23 pm »

"Deathsword-san, this is why you shouldn't lie when we're making plans for mutual benefit. I went to house 4 as well and saw the boy and the girl with the puffy skirt, speaking Spanish. What happened to not being able to leave the house? (Oh yeah, you know ages back I claimed to be NK-immune? That's because I'm invisible at night!)"

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 31, 2013, 06:09:45 am »

"Deathsword-san, this is why you shouldn't lie when we're making plans for mutual benefit. I went to house 4 as well and saw the boy and the girl with the puffy skirt, speaking Spanish. What happened to not being able to leave the house? (Oh yeah, you know ages back I claimed to be NK-immune? That's because I'm invisible at night!)"
I am the girl. Also I can leave my house. (A third party lying to further his win-con? *gasp*). Also I don't trust birdy. He is scum, and his wincon involves making griff lose. Griff loses, I lose.

You are truly naive, NQT, if you think that birdy is after victory for anyone other than himself. And when I said that I was not letting you win, I meant it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 31, 2013, 06:17:57 am »

"Deathsword-san, of course Birdy-san is after victory: which'll be achieved when we're both out of the game. We have to be alone with the boy-- what did you expect to happen last night?"

"Birdy-san, Deathsword-san doesn't appear to be being co-operative. Let's out 'em today so I can win in the night and you win tomorrow. Sound good?"

"Griff-kun, what were you saying yesterday about the number of votes you have?"

"Also, shorten. No need for a long day."

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 31, 2013, 07:42:33 am »

NQT:
I lose my vote when I don't spend a night with someone.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 31, 2013, 07:55:11 am »

And I'm going to be gone pretty much all of today.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100