Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169503 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 4]
« Reply #1335 on: July 17, 2013, 01:08:19 am »

Hes either lying about that or something else.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 17, 2013, 06:12:20 am »

Besides, I cannot leave my house.
You've claimed this an excessive amount of times...
...Where and why not? @DS. My mind's fuzzy and I can't see that point in your first claim of a hostile finger-person attacking your door back in the day.
@ZU: What does that mean to you?
I keep repeating that I cannot leave my house (because my power involves staying at home and trying to make others come to me) because people keep suggesting that we all leave our houses. As for why I claimed that house break-in, I thought there was an arsonist at the time due to how nothing happened to me despite the violent entrance.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: July 17, 2013, 09:47:06 am »

DS... Did you just claim to be a redirecter?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 17, 2013, 11:08:01 am »

I'll act as if you were speaking on the dot. The wording here came off me the wrong way, so I'll point at your aggression being more akin to Dariush now.

"What is wrong with you, griffinpup? You quoted things right below that one post where you offer blindsided critique."
First of all, I don't remember swearing excessively and openly insulting people in my post.  But past that, I do think I had an overly... disgruntled(?) tone.But look at it from my perspective.  I prodded NQT, and he called me scum without backing in a very angry tone of voice.  I don't omgus people logically, but I definitely will omgus emotionally, which will be expressed by the tone of my posts.  But I'd hardly call my post blindsided critique.  For one, it wasn't meant to be a critique.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: July 17, 2013, 11:34:48 am »

Vote Count

(0)Griffion -
(0)Toaster -
(0)Tiruin -
(1)Dariush - Zombie Urist
(7)Zombie Urist - Toaster, Birdy, Griffion, Deathsword, Dariush, Tiruin, Notquitethere
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(0)Birdy51 -

(0)Not Voting:

Day 4 will last until Thursday 7/18 at 11 PM EST

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: July 17, 2013, 11:56:46 am »

And ya.  My mistake.  NQT has voted, but it did take him a while.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: July 17, 2013, 12:20:55 pm »

PFP

Griff: I claimed being able to redirect a long time ago. Not long after NQT's claim.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: July 17, 2013, 12:46:23 pm »

"Who or what house did you redirect last night, Deathsword-san?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: July 17, 2013, 06:48:10 pm »

And ya.  My mistake.  NQT has voted, but it did take him a while.
You know, its real hard to denote who you were talking to, especially when your quotes are mixed up. I took that to poke at me instead..because it didn't make sense how you missed NQT's vote while quoting him right there.

I'll act as if you were speaking on the dot. The wording here came off me the wrong way, so I'll point at your aggression being more akin to Dariush now.

"What is wrong with you, griffinpup? You quoted things right below that one post where you offer blindsided critique."
First of all, I don't remember swearing excessively and openly insulting people in my post.
Ahem. I said aggression, not you being a replica of Dariush's observable attitude.

PFP

PFP

Griff: I claimed being able to redirect a long time ago. Not long after NQT's claim.
Why're you redirecting them and who did you redirect in all nights?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Night 4]
« Reply #1344 on: July 18, 2013, 10:02:35 pm »

Final Vote Count For Day 3:

(0)Griffion -
(0)Toaster -
(0)Tiruin -
(1)Dariush - Zombie Urist
***(7)Zombie Urist - Toaster, Birdy, Griffion, Deathsword, Dariush, Tiruin, Notquitethere***
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(0)Birdy51 -

(0)Not Voting:

A silence followed the homeroom today.

"Grrmmm." Zombie Urist-kun was not amused.  Not at all.

Today Zombie Urist-kun was voted to be expelled.  This may not be surprising to some, but with such a freakishly large build a few of the staff were worried how he would respond.

He glanced at a note from Shinigami-san, heartbroken.  If one were to decipher his thoughts it was possible he was thinking, "Gee, I never had a chance to give Shinigami my love letter."

Zombie Urist turned his head out the window, completely oblivious to his expulsion that happened just now, and stood up.

That was not a good idea.

Within a sixtieth of a second his head broke through the ceiling, by a quarter second he had a birds-eye view of Lovingtun, by a full second he had cleared the troposphere and by the next second he was having trouble breathing.

After six full seconds Zombie Urist passed the ozone layer and realized what he had done.

In a panic he tried to sit back down, but it was too late, the force he unleashed was plenty to pass the escape velocity of the Earth, soon he would pass Captain Ford.

During the car trip to her new home, Shinigami-san thought she saw something in the sky.

It was probably her imagination.

Thug-kun (mafia boy) has been expelled!  House 5 has been evicted!  The yarn ball has been dislocated into another house, again.

Spoiler: Character Art (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town Map (click to show/hide)

Night 4 will last until Tuesday 7/23 at 11 PM EST or until I receive all night-actions.  Send in your actions.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:51:59 pm by ToonyMan »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 5]
« Reply #1345 on: July 22, 2013, 06:07:52 pm »

The following day brought dread.

Three students were missing.  Dariush-kun, Toaster-kun, and Tiruin-san.

Upon an investigation only Tiruin's House gave an answer.  It was a massacre.  Or at least, it probably was.  There were no bodies, only blood stains.

The four remaining students shivered.  This was likely going to be the last day, they thought.

Dariush-kun as Main Character-kun (town boy) has been eaten!
Toaster-kun as Cat Boy-kun (third-party boy) has been eaten!
Tiruin-san as Shapeshifting Dinosaur-san (sk girl-dinosaur) was very patient!

Toaster-kun has lost!  Tiruin-san has won!  House 7, House 9, and House 12 have been evicted!

Spoiler: Character Art (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Town Map (click to show/hide)

Day 5 has begun!

Day 5 will last until Thursday 7/25 at 11 PM EST

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: July 22, 2013, 08:36:04 pm »

Well.

Needless to say, I no longer trust Tiruin.

The big question now is where we go from here.

NQT, Deathsword, what were your actions last night?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: July 22, 2013, 08:38:03 pm »

X_X

QQ
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 23, 2013, 01:14:19 am »

#NQT puts down her book and strolls to the head of the now quite empty class.

"Well this is a pickle. Tiruin-san and Toaster-kun were lying! I am shocked. On the bright side, if you've all been paying attention, we know where everyone lives now. Deathsword-san has claimed 3rd-party but I suspect they may be something malicious like Tiruin-san. I am a happy-go-lucky girl-about-town, but not strictly school aligned. Birdy-kun has also claimed 3rd party, ex-school. Griff-kun hasn't claimed, unless I missed it. I'm inclined to believe there is still a school-aligned student otherwise we'd all have lost or won. What now? No vote until another night's investigations?"

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 23, 2013, 01:58:10 am »

Best death ever.

And I trusted you, Tiruin! :'(

BAH
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 100