Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169479 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 4]
« Reply #1320 on: July 16, 2013, 01:44:13 pm »

ZU, duh.

To my understanding, Dariush and I sharing a house results in each of us having one vote, REGARDLESS of who else is there.
I simply don't gain any powers from (and, judging by the flavor, also don't get to sex up, and thus allow to win) the girls if I share the house with both them and a boy. However, I explicitly get more powers if I sleep with several girls simultaneously.

Now, why did only LS get off his ass and, uh, win?

I can confirm Tiruin, since I was the one who visited him/her N1 (I don't even remember if I already claimed this). I can confirm Toaster, since I was the one who genderswapped him in house 5 *le bow with le hat flourish*, and I see no reason for one scum to visit an empty house of another scum, let alone become scum after not being one due to genderswap. There may be a possibility of him getting redirected... thus I want everyone who might have redirected him claim. I know that Griff didn't leave his house during N2, which moderately lessens his chances of being scum (I actually had him pegged as confirmed town in my memory, but I have completely forgotten why after that week-long night). If we take that Griff is town who has no reason to lie about Birdy, the pool of possible scum is reduced to NQT and DS. I suggest that each of three boys (together with the unvisited girl) visits a girl's house tonight. Two of them will win and whoever remains will be lynched tomorrow. Dibs on Tiruin, since I don't want to get PGO'd or anything.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 16, 2013, 01:50:47 pm »

PFP

Oh. Well that clears up most things. And that reread on Toaster.

ZU

...Hows about us all visit an empty house instead? However I'm curious. Dariush: why is DS listed down as probable scum? Only by process of elimination?

...PGO'd? Dibs?

Um. Terms.  :-\

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 16, 2013, 01:53:36 pm »

"Finally, a plan I can get behind. Rules out everyone in one foul swoop. How are you going to prevent the bullies from redirecting folk, Dariush-sama? There seems to be at least two redirectors going on."

"Griff-kun, where did Dariush rule you out as town before? He's only just saying it now. Still DS-san claimed after me with the 3rd party stuff, so maybe they're making it up. Birdy-san's claim seems legit and there's still so much we don't know about you."

"ZU, are you sad that you failed to bully anyone last night?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 16, 2013, 02:09:06 pm »

Tiruin whistles nonchalantly.

"Noting on Dariush's plan, we've a redirector who isn't claiming--most likely the third bully, and..on a passing thought, a very deadly one at that.

"Suppose, at the lack of his or her cohorts, he/she will gain the ability to grab another into his/her alignment."
(I remember/ That one Vector/ In that game which was solely won alone.) "Just me musing and comparing with what I have at the moment.

"Why can't we just rally at one house in particular? It would, in theory, get someone redirected, but that would still depend on who and how it would work.

"As far as memory serves, the redirect happens to people in motion/transit."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 16, 2013, 02:14:58 pm »

Can we get a claim summary going?

Toaster Claim:

Started as Catgirl Survivor, with wincon of finding yarn ball.

N1:  Visited NQT's housed, learned NQT is female.  Withholding house number because I can't remember if NQT claimed that.  No one else there.
N2:  Visited ZU's house (#5), learned ZU is male.  Got turned into Catboy Townie, with no role power but gaining unknown power if I find the yarnball.  No one else there.
N3:  Tried to go to Deathsword's house (#3) but got redirected to house four, which belongs to [REDACTED] who is [REDACTED].  One other person there, who was silhouette [REDACTED].

Waiting on filling out those REDACTEDs to see if that person claims.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: July 16, 2013, 02:46:07 pm »

No. I'm sad Shinigami_king was lynched.  :'(

House 4 is griffinpup.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: July 16, 2013, 02:51:52 pm »

No. I'm sad Shinigami_king was lynched.  :'(

House 4 is griffinpup.

This is correct.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: July 16, 2013, 03:15:52 pm »

NQT: (notice the bolding)
"Griff-kun, where did Dariush rule you out as town before? He's only just saying it now. Still DS-san claimed after me with the 3rd party stuff, so maybe they're making it up. Birdy-san's claim seems legit and there's still so much we don't know about you."
1) I am 97% sure Griffon is town, because I know he is male and didn't leave his house N2;
This is where Dariush ruled me out as town before.
[/quote]
What possible reason was there to include this in your post?  Seems kind of like congratulating the doctor on saving someone.
Also, what has happened to answering questions?
NQT: could you go into detail one why you think Griff is the bully and why Birdy the absent is a candidate (aside from lurking, that is pretty obvious). Also, since the scum seem to want Dariush dead pretty badly, he should go to your home instead.
"Notes which you don't bother to explain rather than point at yesterday. I'm forgetful, remind me why all your notes say this, please?"
And you STILL haven't voted yet.  WHY? 

And I got redirected last night.  Back to my own house, actually.  I was attempting to visit DS.

And ya, that's my house number.  I'm planning on staying home tonight.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: July 16, 2013, 03:24:35 pm »

Griff:  So I take it that was you I saw last night?

Interesting implication, really.  That implies that a redirect was done from House 3 to House 4.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 16, 2013, 03:25:11 pm »

I should probably continue that thought:

...and that therefore, everyone going to the same house is probably a Bad Idea.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: July 16, 2013, 03:31:14 pm »

Griff:  So I take it that was you I saw last night?
Righto.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: July 16, 2013, 04:52:50 pm »

I am going to do some visiting tonight. It's about time that I got out of the house.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: July 16, 2013, 07:05:03 pm »

I agree that everyone going to the same house is a bad idea, especially since we do not know how the scum kill works (it could kill just one person, or everyone in the house). Besides, I cannot leave my house.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: July 17, 2013, 12:59:52 am »

Besides, I cannot leave my house.
You've claimed this an excessive amount of times...
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: July 17, 2013, 01:03:58 am »

PFP
Besides, I cannot leave my house.
You've claimed this an excessive amount of times...
...Where and why not? @DS. My mind's fuzzy and I can't see that point in your first claim of a hostile finger-person attacking your door back in the day.
@ZU: What does that mean to you?

NQT: (notice the bolding)
1) I am 97% sure Griffon is town, because I know he is male and didn't leave his house N2;
This is where Dariush ruled me out as town before.
What possible reason was there to include this in your post?  Seems kind of like congratulating the doctor on saving someone.
Also, what has happened to answering questions?
NQT: could you go into detail one why you think Griff is the bully and why Birdy the absent is a candidate (aside from lurking, that is pretty obvious). Also, since the scum seem to want Dariush dead pretty badly, he should go to your home instead.
"Notes which you don't bother to explain rather than point at yesterday. I'm forgetful, remind me why all your notes say this, please?"
And you STILL haven't voted yet.  WHY? 

And I got redirected last night.  Back to my own house, actually.  I was attempting to visit DS.

And ya, that's my house number.  I'm planning on staying home tonight.
[/quote]"I'll act as if you were speaking on the dot. The wording here came off me the wrong way, so I'll point at your aggression being more akin to Dariush now.

"What is wrong with you, griffinpup? You quoted things right below that one post where you offer blindsided critique."

ZU
*cough*
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 100