Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169751 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 3]
« Reply #1260 on: July 03, 2013, 03:56:06 pm »

We have learned a significant portion of information in a very short time and have guaranteed two scum kills, but I don't think that we should be flaunting what we plan to do lightly. Zombie Urist still has a night left regardless of what happens, and we've yet to find our third scum player. There is also the lingering possibility of a scum redirect.

I am all for planning, but doing so openly might be dangerous. We can arrange meetings, but that doesn't mean that things will magically go according to plan. Therefore, I'd rather Shorten as well and get the night started. I have already made up my mind about what I need to do tonight.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 03, 2013, 04:33:33 pm »

Mod: Could you please prod Ford? Also, what happens if a player is target of two redirects in the same night?

Toaster: Would you be willing to give your house number so I can redirect you to my house (which is 3, by the way)?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 03, 2013, 05:18:28 pm »

I'm not unfriendly to chicks who want to have sex tonight.  Preferably two.  ;D

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 03, 2013, 05:19:22 pm »

Tiruin:
Oh, and I'll fathom a guess on that other person.

Thank you for confirming you aren't reading my posts.

For the record, I can confirm that NQT is female and living in house 14, and ZU is male and living in house 5.  Those are the two houses I visited.  Neither time was anyone else in there.  It was at ZU's house that I was man-ified.
"Thank you too, for that answer.

"I did read your post, but then was watching if it matched up with what you saw earlier. On ZU. The timing and all that."

Though I liked your quotes Tiruin I felt like there was no nead to try to convince you anymore because you are quite against the idea of teaming up with scum. I thought a better use of my time could be spent on people like LS, NQT and Toaster. However, this claim didn't successfully achieve what we wanted so I'll vote for shorten GG
"If you were anything less than devious, you would've pieced that together when I said I had someone to protect. Wouldn't you.

"Because you're using the past tense. You were trying, and of course you say words right, but this tape recorder copies its lettering. Nice try on that conscience of yours to misspell Need.

"Hey, tell me one thing. How're you even going to help Toaster find his yarnball, huh? Pretty obvious attempt, but this also proves one thing.

"People will lose the game if scum lose without fulfilling their 'objectives'. Seems like Leafsnail is also on that notion judging by how he wants to out all third parties."

The actual thing we should be doing is arranging how to get rid of all the third parties tonight.
Read that again Dar.
He meant by causing all third parties to complete their wincon and thus leave the game. If a town boy could leave his house tonight, that would be great.
This differs by saying 'leave his house' as opposed to 'visit town boy's house and achieve wincon!'

Very much. PS: I'm a third party.

:o

"Why are you all implying procreation..."

Mod: Could you please prod Ford? Also, what happens if a player is target of two redirects in the same night?

Toaster: Would you be willing to give your house number so I can redirect you to my house (which is 3, by the way)?
"Why do you want Toaster?"

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 03, 2013, 05:30:55 pm »

Quote from: Tiruin link=topic=125058.msg4372509#msg4372509

Because my role and flavor I,plies procreation.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 03, 2013, 05:37:12 pm »

"Explicitly?"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 03, 2013, 05:37:44 pm »

I'll send a prod.  If two redirects happen together I'll roll which one gets picked.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 03, 2013, 05:43:10 pm »

"Explicitly?"
Implicitly.  But what other meaning does spending the night together have?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 03, 2013, 05:48:46 pm »

Vote Count

(0)Griffion -
(0)Leafsnail -
(0)Captain Ford -
(0)Toaster -
(0)Tiruin -
(1)Dariush - Zombie Urist
(0)Zombie Urist -
(8)Shinigami_King - Giffion, Notquitethere, Dariush, Deathsword, Tiruin, Leafsnail, Toaster, Birdy
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(0)Birdy51 -

(2)Not Voting: Captain Ford, Shinigami_King

Zombie Urist, Dariush, Shinigami_King, and Birdy have requested for a shorten.  Three more requests are needed to uh...keep the deadline for today at 11PM EST since I'm not shortening the day anymore.

Leafsnail has requested for an extension but all it's doing right now is cancelling out a shorten request.  Eight more extend requests are required to extend the day to Friday 7/5 at 11PM EST.

You can't oppose and request something at the same time so I'm only going to count requests.

Day 3 will last until Wednesday 7/3 at 11 PM EST

Also, staying together for the night is not sex!  It's proactive recreation!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 03, 2013, 05:50:22 pm »

"On that note...Dariush, are you favorably handsome in silhouette? As in, the usual types we see on anime? Just asking.."

"Explicitly?"
:-\

Well, from what I mean when someone asks me if we could spend the night together it goes along:
Spoiler: This. (click to show/hide)

PPE:

Also, staying together for the night is not sex!  It's proactive recreation!
"HAH! Word of Principal."

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 03, 2013, 05:51:42 pm »

@Tiruin: I don't know what you're talking about.  I should be able to prove I'm not an SK by disappearing tonight though!

Leafsnail:  If you want to coordinate the nookie tonight, why aren't you doing so?  Do we even have a list of people who need visits/to visit?  If not, I'll go visit some random house tonight and hope there's a female.
I thought that I'd give them a chance to since it seems to be the best option for everyone, but I assumed it would be best if other people arranged the deal, considering that I don't really have anything to do with it at all and the fact that everyone distrusts a plan made by me nowadays.  I'm really not sure why the responsibility for arranging this falls on me, but:
I can go to Dariush's house and meet him (as previously discussed)
You (Toaster) can go to NQT's house and meet him
griffinpup can go to Deathsword's house and meet him

How's that sound?  The mafia could spitekill, but they'd doom themselves to a loss if they do.  Their only (very slim) chance of victory at this point would be to go after a townie tonight.  ZU kindly posted up the relevant house numbers upthread (other than Dariush which I know myself).

The other thing I really want to know is what Captain Ford intends to do, since that's pretty important.  I assume he'll hit ZU since otherwise he's obviously working in an anti-town way, but I'd rather at least hear from him again to confirm.

Incidentally, note that both confirmed mafia members, and the third likely mafia member, are all voting shorten.  Shorten is not a thing townies want.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 03, 2013, 05:53:14 pm »

Like, seriously how could you look at a thing two confirmed mafia members are doing and think "Yes, that's a thing that is in my interests as a townie"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 03, 2013, 06:03:20 pm »

@Tiruin: I don't know what you're talking about.  I should be able to prove I'm not an SK by disappearing tonight though!
Get rid of all third parties is what I assumed, because I'm a third party. I've no idea how you'll want to get rid of me other than ensuring my target lives.

And Toaster's yarnball.

...I'm still suspicious of your terrifying house, but working only on memory from what I've read because I'm dead busy today :/

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 03, 2013, 06:06:42 pm »

I meant me, NQT and Deathsword, your role as claimed seems like a very much pro-town third party so I guess you can just stick around.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 03, 2013, 06:10:30 pm »

"Explicitly?"
:-\

Well, from what I mean when someone asks me if we could spend the night together it goes along:
Spoiler: This. (click to show/hide)
Wait what?  You had overnight sleepovers at a guy's house alone while you were in high-school?
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 100