Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169778 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 3]
« Reply #1245 on: July 02, 2013, 03:48:48 pm »

Tiruin:  Toony said there were circumstances where a player could find out.

Because it's MY yarnball.

I missed it because no one was home.  No person there, no silhouette.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: July 02, 2013, 11:48:25 pm »

I will also be gone starting from July 4th all the way until the 6th.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: July 02, 2013, 11:59:08 pm »

Toaster, though you are town, postponing the lynching and doing no-lynches would help you find your yarnball as well. Though I can't say that I have seen it :\
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 03, 2013, 12:01:37 am »

I will also be gone starting from July 4th all the way until the 6th.
Wherein you ignore my latest set of questions.

That's just rude. Have fun though.

Toaster, though you are town, postponing the lynching and doing no-lynches would help you find your yarnball as well. Though I can't say that I have seen it :\
Tiruin seethes.

"Lies! Lynch the liar. It won't make any difference."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 03, 2013, 12:21:55 am »

EBWOP
"...I'm...it makes sense.

So you know it is NQT's house. And his role gender. But he's not home.

I'm guessing you've an Examine type ability, huh. This backs up NQT's claim of going to other houses 'systematically' and your own claim of searching for the McYarnBall. Oh, and I'll fathom a guess on that other person. He's a boy, isn't he?

Anyway, have you asked for the idea of homes and entry?"

@Shinigami: What, no comment to me anymore? Nothing?

Like answering why you're trying to help 'third-party' people?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 03, 2013, 03:32:15 am »

If we're using the additional time just to converse with claimed scum instead of doing something productive, I might as well shorten.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 03, 2013, 04:33:41 am »

Dariush, it's the scum that wants to shorten the day (see: zombie urist).  The actual thing we should be doing is arranging how to get rid of all the third parties tonight.  I can visit your house still but it would be nice if the others could be removed from the game too.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 03, 2013, 04:57:45 am »

So now you're admitting to be an SK, huh Leafsnail.

Goodness what has this class become..

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 03, 2013, 05:05:22 am »

So now you're admitting to be an SK, huh Leafsnail.

Goodness what has this class become..
Your stupidity hurts my brain.

The actual thing we should be doing is arranging how to get rid of all the third parties tonight.
Then do so. My role for the night has been decided - sit home and have sex with any passers-by. Now it's time for the third parties to shine and ensure their own win, but they apparently prefer to waste their time speaking with claimed scum.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 03, 2013, 05:06:01 am »

The actual thing we should be doing is arranging how to get rid of all the third parties tonight.
Read that again Dar.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 03, 2013, 09:21:06 am »

Read that again Dar.
He meant by causing all third parties to complete their wincon and thus leave the game. If a town boy could leave his house tonight, that would be great.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 03, 2013, 10:38:08 am »

Though I liked your quotes Tiruin I felt like there was no nead to try to convince you anymore because you are quite against the idea of teaming up with scum. I thought a better use of my time could be spent on people like LS, NQT and Toaster. However, this claim didn't successfully achieve what we wanted so I'll vote for shorten GG
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 03, 2013, 01:17:31 pm »

SK:
postponing the lynching

How would that work?

Also, why would I want to find the yarn ball in opposition to lynching scum?

Tiruin:
Oh, and I'll fathom a guess on that other person.

Thank you for confirming you aren't reading my posts.

For the record, I can confirm that NQT is female and living in house 14, and ZU is male and living in house 5.  Those are the two houses I visited.  Neither time was anyone else in there.  It was at ZU's house that I was man-ified.

Leafsnail:  If you want to coordinate the nookie tonight, why aren't you doing so?  Do we even have a list of people who need visits/to visit?  If not, I'll go visit some random house tonight and hope there's a female.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 03, 2013, 03:06:19 pm »

"I for one do not know where any non-bully males live, so I will have to hope that the house I go to tonight will have a town boy there, unless any of the town boys are willing to co-operate?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 03, 2013, 03:18:05 pm »

I don't fully trust you, so how about this:  I'm going to a prime numbered house tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 100