Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169807 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 3]
« Reply #1200 on: July 01, 2013, 06:46:50 pm »

"Your 'plan' is solely based on the notion of knowledge. Your combined ideas, as well as how vague they are, compared to ours.

"Your 'plan' prods at the seeming majority wincondition which you attribute to being a third-party, or non town--which in this case confers to someone who wants the Mafia out.

"Well, let me tell you one thing. Guess my wincondition. It is similar in theoretical sorts to a townie.

"And even then, despite my role and my identity, what you're doing is dumb. It is despicable; a low form of persuasion that nobody with any good intent in communication would stoop to.

"You rely on the voucher of information to get them to side with you. I rely on my own wits to solve the crime, friend. The world isn't cookies and milk, that far I've known. It is a much harsher reality than that.

"And you will not win it with your lies."

PPE Leafsnail.

"You're saying this as if it's a fact. That, and you still haven't explained in full on that terrifying house you've got Leafsnail."
It's a reasonable inference, and I don't think there's any need to "explain" a minor quirk of flavour.  In any case, the game has moved on a lot since then and your theories simply do not make sense in light of the recent claims.
"It doesn't make sense in the way that you've made someone who was either visiting your house faint due to how horrifying a Class Representative organizes his work, huh. The only two ways of acknowledging his act was either to note it, or deny it. The latter is what I'm aiming for."

PPE NQT.

Gah PPEs :I

"Ooh, if we're being all honest for a moment, was the scumteam responsible for Leafsnail-san's house being so goshdarned scary?"
"...What do you see in Leafsnail's reply?"

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: July 01, 2013, 07:09:35 pm »

I recommend Dariush today.
If Dariush dies then I will not co-operate with you under any circumstance.  And again, I need you to explain exactly how you intend to allow third parties to win if they co-operate with you, considering the fact that townies could all clump together in one house and make it impossible to spend a night alone with any of them.  Otherwise I'm pretty sure our best option is to just kill off the claimed scum and pair up with townies.
We have a redirector who can redirect people entering a house to 3 different houses. NQT experienced this N1. If for example all town try to go to house 2, we can redirect them to 3, 4, 5.

"Ooh, if we're being all honest for a moment, was the scumteam responsible for Leafsnail-san's house being so goshdarned scary?"
I bullied Solifuge in house 2 last night. On an unrelated note, Solifuge summoned Maid to try to fight me off, but she failed. I'm not too familiar with the media but it the maid thing looked like a touhou thing.

Tiruin I have no idea what you're getting at.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: July 01, 2013, 07:11:55 pm »

So it's a bus driver ability, effectively?  If the town goes to random different locations then the third parties are basically sunk.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 01, 2013, 07:16:04 pm »

Then we'll keep no lynching until you all match up.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 01, 2013, 07:17:32 pm »

The immobile dude can't possibly win since townies can avoid his house, and I'm pretty sure some kind of tiebreaker will kick in.  Also if your nightkill claim is true you could just kill everyone instead

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: July 01, 2013, 07:41:19 pm »

We have a fixed number of bully actions per night. Also, we can redirect people to the "immobile dude" so that is no problem.

I would still like people to extend and think things over.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 01, 2013, 07:47:03 pm »

Then we'll keep no lynching until you all match up.
This, zombie urist.

This is what I'm getting at.

You're appealing to us to help you win, because you know you can't while hiding under the guise of ignorance and spurning us with the tail of information.

Extend this already.

"As long as I breathe, I will not see you win. And even then, you will not make a win out of this using cheap tactics.

"I am severely disappointed, zombie urist. Same to you, Shinigami."

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 01, 2013, 07:51:19 pm »

We have a fixed number of bully actions per night. Also, we can redirect people to the "immobile dude" so that is no problem.
No you can't, at least not in a reasonable timeframe.

ToonyMan: Are there any tie-breaker measures in this game?  For instance, if nobody died for 5 day/night cycles, would something happen to break the stalemate?

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 01, 2013, 07:56:11 pm »

We need two more extends there is no harm in it for any party and it will just let us sort things out without this rush.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 01, 2013, 08:19:51 pm »

Extend:

Another gaping hole in you logic Shini: town boys can just stay home; causing your redirect not to work... in other words, you aren't capable of fulfilling your promises.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 01, 2013, 08:21:04 pm »

Is Captain Ford away or is he just not posting, I want to hear from him.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: July 01, 2013, 08:24:34 pm »

Extend

Good, someone else to lynch.

For the record, I can confirm that NQT is female and living in house 14, and ZU is male and living in house 5.  Those are the two houses I visited.  Neither time was anyone else in there.  It was at ZU's house that I was man-ified.

ZU:  Did your team bend my gender?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 01, 2013, 08:26:22 pm »

day, I honestly don't know if it would work or not. We tested around with it the other day and it was capable of doing some interesting things so as far as moving someone from their house to another... I wouldn't doubt the possibility though I would have to ask toony to be sure.

Day has been extended! Though I do still encourage extensions just to be on the same side :P

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: July 01, 2013, 08:28:18 pm »

No one on scum team has the gender bender ability.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: July 01, 2013, 08:46:41 pm »

Interesting in what way?  As in actually interesting, or just a normal busing ability?
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 100