Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169781 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 3]
« Reply #1170 on: June 30, 2013, 08:54:24 pm »

Tiruin:  I am buying Ford's claim due to the evidence of his lack of silhouette counterclaim and obvious exception to the voting process.  I am relatively sure that makes him non-scum.  Also, I tend to believe he actually has no alignment and takes the alignment of whomever he housebreaks.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: June 30, 2013, 09:02:32 pm »

Tiruin:  I am buying Ford's claim due to the evidence of his lack of silhouette counterclaim and obvious exception to the voting process.  I am relatively sure that makes him non-scum.  Also, I tend to believe he actually has no alignment and takes the alignment of whomever he housebreaks.
"I really think someone before here said that they lacked a silhouette..was that DS? Nah, he saw an attacking finger-man. Still, quite busy now but saying what's on my memory.

"Query. Where'd he say that though..and why? That really rings my warning signs. Non-vote, he'd be able to cruise along the early days pre-fall easily. Something quite..well, unfair, compared to the rest of us."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: June 30, 2013, 09:26:37 pm »

Say what?

Speaking of voting, Griffonday, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, RangerCado, Lenglon, Solifuge, Shinigami_King:  Why aren't you voting?
As you can see, I voted Leafsnail not four posts before. So, evidently, I can't. (I actually forgot about it)

Tiruin plays with a fluffy dust ball until her eyes focus on Captain Ford.

"Hey, why is it that we can't vote for Ford?"
I'm actually unlynchable as well as having no vote. I didn't realize that meant I couldn't be voted at all, but I'm glad because that means the lynch won't be wasted on me.

This?  He answered your question with it- why'd you miss it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: June 30, 2013, 10:37:09 pm »

Toony: Did we do something wrong @ you? :/
No no, I'm just trying to keep the game seemingly balanced.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 01, 2013, 12:41:38 am »

Extend
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: July 01, 2013, 01:15:23 am »

Extend/PFP

Wooork >.>

Say what?

Speaking of voting, Griffonday, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, RangerCado, Lenglon, Solifuge, Shinigami_King:  Why aren't you voting?
As you can see, I voted Leafsnail not four posts before. So, evidently, I can't. (I actually forgot about it)

Tiruin plays with a fluffy dust ball until her eyes focus on Captain Ford.

"Hey, why is it that we can't vote for Ford?"
I'm actually unlynchable as well as having no vote. I didn't realize that meant I couldn't be voted at all, but I'm glad because that means the lynch won't be wasted on me.

This?  He answered your question with it- why'd you miss it?
Err, I was poking at the lack of silhouette. Found it though,

Edit: wait. No I didn't :/
I misread
lacking the bolded part.

That was what my question was pointed at. 'Where'd he say that though..and why?' > lack of silhouette.
Ugh.

Making sure my reads are right..tonight.

@Toaster, why I unvoted you? Through comparison between your claim here and past posts before the day. There's a lot off there, but I can't quite put my finger on it (like role effect? What is that supposed to mean?) and the theory of..changing. Why're you using differential pronouns on NQT if you know his (and I speak in prodding the player and not their role if anyone hasn't noticed yet) silhouette?

...Wait, you only know silhouette. How did you know it belonged to NQT? Why does the tunnel-excuse lead to any reasonable idea of NK--both for Jim(Vector)/Ranger?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: July 01, 2013, 02:12:07 am »

I'm not even going to comment on that, except for two points: 1) I am 97% sure Griffon is town, because I know he is male and didn't leave his house N2; 2) Ford, I still strongly urge you to choose #5. If SK turns out to be living there, then please don't choose any house where the sum of digits is lower than 5.

Toony, requesting all the prods on Birdy.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: July 01, 2013, 02:13:13 am »

...How do you people even match those names with their silhouettes.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: July 01, 2013, 02:58:26 am »

"ZU-san, Tiruin-sama, a self professed bully is about to be voted out of the school and you want to extend the school day! What, are you hoping people will change their minds about Shinigami-Heika? I oppose extension."

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 01, 2013, 07:44:18 am »

Extend, we need to talk to hear from some other people.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: July 01, 2013, 08:17:41 am »

"ZU-san, Tiruin-sama, a self professed bully is about to be voted out of the school and you want to extend the school day! What, are you hoping people will change their minds about Shinigami-Heika? I oppose extension."
*ahem*

"I am working on suspension of belief. Either SHinigami is dead crazy for doing such an act, or he's covering up someone. Perhaps one of the votees, or probably because he may have an ability which affects votes or whatnot.

"The added days would really help as people would be talking. More. And it's only 3:00pm, I mean, look at the sunshine outside. Hey, what's you case on him by the way, NQT-san?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: July 01, 2013, 08:53:08 am »

Tiruin:  We've gotten disconnected somewhere.

I do know NQT's house and gender.  I do not know NQT's silhouette, nor do I know anyone's silhouette.  (Besides my own and Ford's claim which I buy.)

I know someone else's house and gender, but I see no value right this second in saying whom.

The comment about tunneling is in regard to survivor behavior- hunt, but not well, to avoid both the lynch and the NK.  Plus, tunneling is easy.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: July 01, 2013, 12:32:25 pm »

Toony, requesting all the prods on Birdy.
He just posted, like, yesterday!

Vote Count

(1)Griffion - Zombie Urist
(0)Leafsnail -
(0)Captain Ford -
(0)Toaster -
(0)Tiruin -
(1)Dariush - Shinigami_King
(0)Zombie Urist -
(7)Shinigami_King - Giffion, Notquitethere, Dariush, Deathsword, Tiruin, Leafsnail, Toaster
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(0)Birdy51 -

(2)Not Voting: Captain Ford, Birdy51

Zombie Urist, Tiruin, and Leafsnail have voted for an extension.  Notquitethere has opposed the extension.  Four more votes of approval are required to extend the Day until Wednesday 7/3 11 PM EST.

Day 3 will last until Monday 7/1 at 11 PM EST or in about 10~ hours

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: July 01, 2013, 01:06:59 pm »

"Toaster-san, would you like to be confirmed as a loyal student of the town? If so, you could meet me in my house tonight. What say you?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: July 01, 2013, 01:38:49 pm »

NQT:  Quite frankly, I don't trust you.  I don't trust your motives, and I don't trust that something nasty won't happen to me.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 100