Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169472 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #1005 on: June 17, 2013, 10:17:19 pm »

Leafsnail: Okay, yet there is still a big problem with what your doing, regardless of my alignment. Your tunnelling me like Dariush is. Your aren't avoiding peoples questions (from what i can see) and your actually thinking about your case on me. I'm leaning-town on you for this, but if your convinced i'm scum, search for the others too.
I guess that's true, although I'm thinking more and more that Dariush is scum too.  This is mostly due to the way he's clearly attempting to aggravate Shinigami to the point where he can lynch him.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: June 17, 2013, 10:19:46 pm »

Leafsnail: Okay, yet there is still a big problem with what your doing, regardless of my alignment. Your tunnelling me like Dariush is. Your aren't avoiding peoples questions (from what i can see) and your actually thinking about your case on me. I'm leaning-town on you for this, but if your convinced i'm scum, search for the others too.
I guess that's true, although I'm thinking more and more that Dariush is scum too.  This is mostly due to the way he's clearly attempting to aggravate Shinigami to the point where he can lynch him.
He's also used his anger to avoid answering questions. Actually, someone get him to answer all those questions from me and shinigami later.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: June 17, 2013, 10:21:50 pm »

Final Vote Count for Day 2:

(0)Griffion -
(0)Leafsnail -
(0)Captain Ford -
(0)Toaster -
(0)Tiruin -
(4)Dariush - RangerCado, Shinigami_King, Notquitethere, Birdy51
(0)Zombie Urist -
(0)Phantom of the Library -
(0)Shinigami_King -
***(5)RangerCado - Toaster, Dariush, Deathsword, Leafsnail, Zombie Urist***
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(0)Solifuge -
(0)Birdy51 -

(5)Not Voting: Giffion, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, Solifuge, Tiruin

Votes have now been sealed.  Ending Day post should be up sometime tomorrow since I'm not doing it tonight.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Night 2]
« Reply #1008 on: June 18, 2013, 03:39:31 pm »

RangerCado-san hid in her blanket.  It was scary outside, it was too scary outside with everybody pointing and yelling at her.  This wasn't worth it to her anymore.  As a hikikomori this wasn't worth the price she was paying right now.

"And what do you have to say for yourself, huh?!"  A roar of students.

"I CAN'T STAY HERE ANYMORE."  She shouted for the first time in her life and then promptly left (not after tripping on her sheet).

Hikikomori-san (third-party girl) has been expelled!  House 11 has been evicted!

RangerCado has lost!

Spoiler: Character Art (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town Map (click to show/hide)

Night 2 will last until Thursday 6/20 at 11 PM EST  Send in your actions

*Ottofar has replaced Phantom of the Library*

EDIT:
I don't have everybody's night-actions.  I'm PMing the offender(s).  Also I didn't plan on Night 2 actually ending last night as I have stuff to do today.  Night should end tonight if the offender(s) give me an action.  Otherwise, people who don't send their night-action will default to 'none'.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:50:01 am by ToonyMan »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 3]
« Reply #1009 on: June 21, 2013, 04:15:41 pm »

Ottofar-san and Solifuge-san were nowhere to be found this morning.  After calling their parents you realize they've moved to the other side of the world.  As far away from here as possible.  They have been bullied as well!!

Ottofar-san (basically Phantom of the Library) as Princess-sama (third-party group girl) has been bullied away!
Solifuge-san as Maid-san (third-party group girl) follows Princess-sama in her footsteps!

Ottofar-san and Solifuge-san have lost!  House 1 has been evicted!

Spoiler: Character Art (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Town Map (click to show/hide)

But wait...one of the silhouettes has also changed!!!
Spoiler: Updated Battle Shounen (click to show/hide)
Keep an eye out!!!

Day 3 has begun!

Day 3 will last until Wednesday 6/26 at 11 PM EST

I'M TIRED

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: June 21, 2013, 05:33:34 pm »

NQT arrives first at school and quietly address classmates as they arrive bleary-eyed in the morning.

"Phew, those girls weren't really loyal to the school so their absence won't be terribly missed. Tiruin-sama, Griffion-san, why didn't you use you suspension vote yesterday? How are you going to stop bullies with that attitude?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: June 21, 2013, 08:19:17 pm »

Someone kicked the catgirl?

NQT:  Where's that famous vote analysis of yours?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: June 21, 2013, 08:38:58 pm »

"Toaster-san, would that I had the time and the working laptop to keep my usual spreadsheet of people's votes. Why don't you do some analysis, it isn't that hard!"

(Most of my posts including this one are either from work or from my phone, neither of which are conducive environments for compiling and analysing votes. Also the sheer number of 3rd parties in this game probably fuzzy up the normal patterns. Still, if I get time on a working computer...)

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: June 21, 2013, 09:19:35 pm »

Well, I think it is obvious that I think Dariush is scum and the rest of you should be able to see his scummy qualities as well.

Dar, you have yet to properly respond to my case. Get to it.

I'll follow up with a post containing some content soon, until then I have to say, I think the female cat transformed into a guy...
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: June 21, 2013, 10:11:32 pm »

"Phew, those girls weren't really loyal to the school so their absence won't be terribly missed.
Can't tell if making joke about lurking...

Zombie- I said that referring to how I have a hard time maintaining interest and I lose focus when reading a lot of text.
A. This has been an interesting game
B. Dariush is being lazy in an entirely different way.
I said earlier its gonna make things more annoying. Cover? Possibly. It'll have to be considered. Why are you asking multiple people the same question?
Because there is a lot of us playing and I don't think I would be able to come up with creative questions for each of us. I though I already stated my reason -___- Also, I'm lazy~
Huh. I don't see how this refers to how you have a hard time maintaining interest.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #1015 on: June 21, 2013, 10:37:52 pm »

-snip-

Why're you lazy? Lazy to scumhunt, or formulate original questions? Lazy to communicate?

What's your plan in finding scum, Shinigami?
I'm just lazy, lazy in life that is. So putting a tonne of effort into something and blindly rushing into the fray isn't really my style. In the latest BM I got aggressive fast because of Vector's techniques but I have gotten used to the different scumhunting methods used. My plan for finding scum will simply be looking for flaws in gameplay. The things that I pay attention to the most are either answers to my questions or attacks towards me so I tend to "OMGUS". It's not real OMGUSing because I see flaws in a persons gameplay, (meaning I'm not just going to go and say, "hey you vote me so I'll vote you") but I only see those flaws because they drew my attention in the first place.
and this
-snip-

So just enough questions that you get to show how town you are, but not so many that you crack under pressure, I see.

Sounds like you have something to hide.
Hopefully you understand what I meant when I addressed pressure earlier on. Also, when I say I'm lazy I kind of mean that I don't like reading large walls of text (thankfully, this hasn't happened much so far.). It just overwhelms me and I go brain dead. I like simple things, so having a bunch of questions from multiple people is about equivalent to a wall of text for me as well. I also tend to miss questions if there a tonne of them flying around so I like to be able to answer every question asked.

These two quotes should give a bit of insight to day one's debate.

ZU-  ::) On day one my laziness was a topic of much debate and I clarify exactly what I meant throughout the day. Since then I'm sure you have gotten to know me a bit better and you may understand even more so what I meant. The fact that you are attacking me on this old topic strikes me as a weak attempt to attack me purely based off of hypocrisy (which is dumb). It also shows me that you either didn't pay much attention early game or you simply don't care who you attack seeing as you are reusing this old argument acting like it's something creative.

If you are going to attack me, at least be creative or use something that actually matters. Unlike me being lazy or my hypocrisy. Both of these are natural human traits that will show from time to time in anyone.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 21, 2013, 11:03:30 pm »

Ottofar-san and Solifuge-san were nowhere to be found this morning.  After calling their parents you realize they've moved to the other side of the world.  As far away from here as possible.  They have been bullied as well!!

Ottofar-san (basically Phantom of the Library) as Princess-sama (third-party group girl) has been bullied away!
Solifuge-san as Maid-san (third-party group girl) follows Princess-sama in her footsteps!

~~RELEVANT LINK~~

Spoiler: X_X (click to show/hide)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 23, 2013, 10:47:52 am »

((The Game Over Screen was supposed to be funny. It isn't actually Game Over, guys.))

((...guys?))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 23, 2013, 11:21:56 am »

Vote Count

(0)Griffion -
(0)Leafsnail -
(0)Captain Ford -
(0)Toaster -
(0)Tiruin -
(1)Dariush - Shinigami_King
(0)Zombie Urist -
(0)Shinigami_King -
(0)Deathsword -
(0)Notquitethere -
(0)Birdy51 -

(10)Not Voting: Giffion, Leafsnail, Captain Ford, Toaster, Tiruin, Dariush, Zombie Urist, Deathsword, Notquitethere, Birdy51

Day 3 will last until Wednesday 6/26 at 11 PM EST

EDIT:
It's the weekend I guess.  I can tell you I've had five times as many PMs than there have been posts.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:37:41 pm by ToonyMan »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: June 23, 2013, 11:38:49 am »

I apologize for my own tardiness. It's been the weekend of one of our numerous country fairs and I've had some familial issues. Even this post is going to be a bit cut very short by it.

Captain Ford: Tonight is when you fall grandly from the sky in a blaze of glory. This is the chance for us to turn this game around and kill a scum player. How can we help you with your descent?

Also, I did find that picture entertaining Solifuge. Poor kitty kitty...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 100