Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169976 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #615 on: June 05, 2013, 10:12:04 pm »

Extend
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 05, 2013, 10:15:08 pm »

ford's extend count matches with mine by the way.

current votes:

on me (4): leafsnail, deathsword, griff, nerjin.

on nerjin (5): phantom, shinigami, tiruin, ranger, toaster

I have no vote out right now, i'm trying to stick to what I said earlier. I really dont think nerjin is scum but I'm trying to do the right thing here.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 05, 2013, 10:15:42 pm »

Extension..please go. By judge of 1/3 of 16, that's rounded off to 5, or even 6 votes.
So...yay. Still, seeing Nerjin and Lenglon..that's pretty honorable. This would make an epic story, thinking Toony's context.

I'd have to ask why, but I'm presuming it's already down back there on why.

..Still, Lenglon, what reads or feels have you got on Nerjin? Same for Nerjin @ Lenglon.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 05, 2013, 10:16:49 pm »

As time goes by I feel less sure. I'll explain more if the extension goes through. Don't know how much time I have.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 05, 2013, 10:17:57 pm »

..I just really hope that Toony isn't a stricty-strict mod and just for that trivial minute difference of day end..err.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 05, 2013, 10:18:32 pm »

mine on nerjin were mixed, he seemed fickle, but i honestly got a feel of scumhunting from him. I kept switching between null and lean scum, but never got a strong read.

with what just happened here, he leans town, strongly, to me, and i'm more than willing to vote myself again to tie the vote if that is the right thing to do.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 05, 2013, 10:19:37 pm »

mine on nerjin were mixed, he seemed fickle, but i honestly got a feel of scumhunting from him. I kept switching between null and lean scum, but never got a strong read.

with what just happened here, he leans town, strongly, to me, and i'm more than willing to vote myself again to tie the vote if that is the right thing to do.

Don't. Tieing the vote at day end is SUPER Scummy. If I die so be it. It's town's will. I still suspect you but... it means a lot to me that you'd say that. I like you kid. Don't let that sway you though.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 05, 2013, 10:25:31 pm »

I don't think EITHER of you are scum. But all I have is an imaginary vote, so there's not much I can do but voice my opinions.

I'd rather see a lynch on Phantom of the Mafia than either of you. Both he and Deathsword are lurky, but PotM hit my scumdar hard when he jumped on Nerjin.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 05, 2013, 10:26:38 pm »

Extend.  I didn't think it had a chance earlier.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 05, 2013, 10:27:24 pm »

Extend.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 05, 2013, 10:28:33 pm »

Hang on...wait...he's extending, and he's here. And I got his name wrong. Imaginary Unvote PotL.

Damn, I wouldn't have made a knee-jerk post like that if it weren't so close to day end. >_<

PPE: And day extended. Whew!
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 05, 2013, 10:28:48 pm »

that's 8 extends, now the question is if toony accepts it.

oh, and I might as well return my vote to where it belongs.

Deathsword

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 05, 2013, 10:32:22 pm »

That was a little more then ridiculous.  Oh well.  Shinigami is still scum, so... Unvote
Vote the Shinigami scum.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 05, 2013, 10:33:10 pm »

He'll accept it.

...but if you're not sure, why did you change your vote?

Also, Imaginary Unvote Toaster.

...I may have to start my own imaginary votecount...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 05, 2013, 10:34:47 pm »

Don't. Tieing the vote at day end is SUPER Scummy. If I die so be it. It's town's will. I still suspect you but... it means a lot to me that you'd say that. I like you kid. Don't let that sway you though.
It seems you've both reached an impasse which isn't clarified. Look, if you're both town or something such as those, it's mostly a read on each other, aye? The thing is, a no-lynch is inevitable worse than a town-lynch, despite the reads given on the people..because scum can play a damn well good game.

However, at this point..I'm leaning more on that no-lynch, because I can't see the probability of either of you being scum, then appealing that hard to emotion or being as honorable, or in theoretical terms, 'frank' to each other.

Unless you're both scum. Wherein I'd rip the hair out of my head, but that's just horrifying. And nearly impossible in my eyes.

Still, I'm 99% sure that the extension has passed, and that Toony isn't a strict principal. So nyuh. There. Extension.

..Hopefully I'll be back to enjoy said extension because darn does everyone post a lot.

PPE: Ford Ford griffin Ford.

You know you can just red-ify those people instead of saying they're imaginary. We get the gist, unless people forgot that we can't vote you.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 100