Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169649 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #945 on: June 16, 2013, 11:38:04 am »

Why do you have to spend a night alone with a town boy? (Don't say its your wincon) Is it because you need to sleep with him? Talk to him about some secrets?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: June 16, 2013, 11:41:13 am »

ZU: The only flavor i have is that the only reason i'm coming to school is because their kicking people out.
"...How does this even make sense?!"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: June 16, 2013, 12:17:29 pm »

ZU: The only flavor i have is that the only reason i'm coming to school is because their kicking people out.

"Perhaps it is because students are being bullied away, so the school is desperate to pick up new students. This would also explain why Ranger-San isn't allowed to visit. He doesn't know who to visit, being new to the school.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: June 16, 2013, 12:35:32 pm »

No one who uses Darkling, which is everyone except you, can read that color.

Also why are you answering for RC? Also also, why haven't you done any scumhunting since you replaced in?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 16, 2013, 12:38:22 pm »

"Perhaps it is because students are being bullied away, so the school is desperate to pick up new students. This would also explain why Ranger-San isn't allowed to visit. He doesn't know who to visit, being new to the school.

"That still makes no sense! Who would run a school..to get students..to kick them out sooner or later?! I can-I don-..My mind can't comprehend how the next two sentences make as much sense as that."

Tiruin takes a deep breath.

"What. Are. You. Talking. About."

Also why are you answering for RC? Also also, why haven't you done any scumhunting since you replaced in?
I use darkling. It's a standard forum color.. :<

But yeah, much like beige, navy is hard to see. I'm not sure how hard it is to see, because I see it fine both in core and in Darkling. Nobody complains about my color scheme, and it's chocolate!

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 16, 2013, 12:51:17 pm »

How do you get the chocolate color scheme? I can't find it.  :-\
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 16, 2013, 12:54:50 pm »

You post to notify..and miss my question.

I will just cry now.

Check the colors.

But first, given that you'll answer things later on: I'd like to see how you see the current cases of today, Shinigami. Because it seems that a disparately large amount of people are focusing on one third-party and the rest are..prodding. With short sticks. Prodding the arguments but not sharpening them into points.

And then lurkers. Anyway, yeah. Answers please? Thanks.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 16, 2013, 12:57:31 pm »

Toony, Solifuge and PotL have both been absent for 200+ hours. Dead people have only been absent for 100. And while the latter has been absent from the forum entirely, Solifuge has no qualms about posting (a lot) in other threads. Do something with them.
Solifuge has acknowledged my prod.  Phantom of the Library hasn't responded at all.  I could give a tentative replacement request for Phantom until he shows up again.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 16, 2013, 01:21:03 pm »

Ah crap, where is your question Tiruin? I missed it. It would be easier to answer your question in a post later on but for future reference, should I put my reads on everyone because that is kind of what your question is asking in a round about way.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 16, 2013, 02:03:04 pm »

"That still makes no sense! Who would run a school..to get students..to kick them out sooner or later?! I can-I don-..My mind can't comprehend how the next two sentences make as much sense as that."

Tiruin takes a deep breath.

"What. Are. You. Talking. About."

Think of this way.

The school is losing students due to this bullying problem, yes? If that is the case, they need fresh students in order to keep the school from going under. However, even as they bring in new students the core problem of bullying persists. Desperation rises and the school takes the action of letting the students hunt the bullies, thereby washing their hands of the issue that they have so utterly failed to resolve.

Hrmm... I don't know what "Darkling" is. I am going out on a limb and assume that Darkling changes the background, which causes Navy to blend in with the black. My own background is whitish, which Navy stands out rather well in. I'll abandon it if it makes life easier.

As per the second question, I am simply adding my own input. The concept really is not as foreign as Tiruin would make it out to be for the reasons above.

Then, there is the fact is not in my nature to be an aggressive scum hunter. Some people like to be on a constant offensive, picking off targets one by one. I don't. If I am going to pick a fight, I am going damn well certain it's grounded on something solid.

Then, there is also the fact that people seem to think that the only action you can take in this game is to scumhunt until you find the guilty. There is also an equal reward in keeping people alive. This takes wholly different approach in analysis. I personally believe RangerCado is a waste of a lynch. I don't find him particurally suspicious, especially given that his behaviour matches past behaviour in other games. Ranger is doing nothing that he already hasn't done in the past, and yet he's still receiving uneccessary amounts of attention for his various mistakes. Repeated mistakes mind you. Therefore, I think that calls into question the integrity of those who are voting to have him lynched.

Dariush and Leafsnail have already voiced why they continue to vote for them, but it has been a while since Deathsword and Toaster have said anything on the subject. Before I do anything, I want to see whether they are still able to justify their votes on RangerCado.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 16, 2013, 03:22:14 pm »

Ask Toonyman after the game, he wrote this stuff.
Why do you have to spend a night alone with a town boy? (Don't say its your wincon) Is it because you need to sleep with him? Talk to him about some secrets?
I have no idea. Best guess, I'm lonely and anti-social.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 16, 2013, 04:01:25 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I’ll address this first shall I? Some small minute things first.
So how about you claim your house so that someone will be able to visit? :-/ Also, is your wincon game-ending? Do you leave the game?
When I first saw this I thought it was just a towny being suspicious but scum would have a huge reason to learn what house he lives in and if his ability is game ending. I think it was obvious that you didn’t plan on helping him at all in the first place so how would knowing any of this information help you. To me it looks like you are going for an easy lynch or you are just trying to siphon away some information to help yourself and your scumbuddies.
Moving on.
Solifuge, are you planning to do anything that isn't contentless shitpictureposts today? Your 'main' post yesterday (#748) was basically defending Lenglon, stealing other people's reasons for voting Nerjin (those reason being stealing other people's reasons for votes) and FOSMGUSing me for... lurking? Seriously? That's the best case you've got after an entire day? (well, not counting your 'case' on Nerjin)
What I want to point out here is not really your posturing towards Solifuge but the way you’re FOSing nerjin. “scum but less so”. first, you are scum or you are not. You can’t technically be “less so”. I feel like there is an almost general consensus that Nerjin is likely scum compared to silifuge who while has been playing poorly for sure, has not been giving off major scumtells. This portion of your post looks more like you trying to say “nerjin is scum, but I’m not going to really pay any attention to him because he is my scum buddy”. You FOS and then forget. Seems legit.
A lot of fluff so I’ll skip to this part.
Even though my read on you fell through the floor, I'm still going to give you one last chance to redeem yourself. Claim your house.
Did you seriously threaten him to just tell you his house number? That thing that you can use to kill him. Well, ranger’s reasons for not saying his house number are dumb due to the fact that we already agreed that scum wouldn’t target him but there are other reasons that I have already stated in posts before this one as to why he wouldn’t want to claim his house. Here you are trying to pull the information out of him, and later as we will see soon, you attack him for claiming due to being hesitant. No matter what he would be guilty. Way to use that good old catch 22 on him there. No matter what, he is one screwed mafia player. 
Isn't that a bit too early to make assumptions?
Lazy ass is being lazy. You are avoiding the area of trying to make “assumptions” because he is your scumbudy and you don’t want to put him in everyone’s line of focus.  You’re also not posting anything here with significant content.
Ah, I think Nerjin-san is a big stupid head. Why would he leave us? was he a stupid bully? And i think they are all good people! Except Tiruin-san. Hes a bit on the mean side, De Arimasu! (amidoingitright
NQT
NQT-San is obvously a bully! De Arimasu!
Wow, you're stupid.

Why did we even let him into this game?...
“Ahaha, good old Dariush, just being mean to everybody :P He is just acting natural and is a grump, now time for me to go pay attention to someone who isn’t Dar~” Trying to look natural when attacking someone wile presenting no content… seeing as this is the replacement of your scumbuddy of course you would avoid starting a real case on them.
Moving on.
Well that escalated quickly. His response was dumb, no question about it, but you just go right in and say that he is scum. PLEASE! what I see is you saying, "hey! Cado looks weak, suspicious and dumb! Time to go pick on him and start an easy bandwagon because no one will ever notice! and when his role flip come and it's seen that he was actually telling the truth, who cares!? He wasn't a good player anyway! Pshaw~" that summarizes my point for this post. Next!
He said in an irritated manner with nothing actually backing up what he is saying. Because you are scum, I'm sure you realize that at first it would be easy enough for you and your scumbuddies to say "show us" and Ranger would have to claim if he kept his promise. Instead he raised it so this would be less likely to happen.
I feel like I have already gone over this so I think I'm just going say this. You are simply attacking him... not making a case, not even thinking through your entire posts. There are two sides to each coin and between the two sides, heads and tails, your arguments lean heavily to the rear end if you can gather what I'm throwing down here. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. I think by using words like this you may be able to understand a little, eh, Daruish?
Well. So now you are blaming him for attacking you? Whether it's a deflection or not, you didn't even answer the question presented to you and it is a valid point. Have you just given up on everyone else? What about your perfect scumhunting? Pathetic excuses are pathetic. Now get cracking and do something productive.
Spoiler: 1 (click to show/hide)
I already answered this post so I'll put this here.
You followed up with this
Spoiler: 2 (click to show/hide)
And then I replied
Due to the way this conversation went I feel that it is appropriate for me to list things in this way.
[1]Just simplifying what was already said in my post. You hide behind your bloody meme as you attack me for trying to get people to slip up. How do you know if what I'm doing is strategical relevant or not. Seeing as you are a fellow player you should understand that there are times where you are acting upon what you think is the right choice but at the time may not look hunky dory. Well, you obviously slipped up because your response to my OP was flawed and showed no sign of content from you.
[2]I didn't follow up this very well seeing as I only showed the meaning behind all my questions. I think now is a good time for my rebuttal against your post.
And to answer your shitquestion, no, it is not true and the feature about my scumhunting I find the most significant is the fact that it is absolutely perfect.
so when you finally get around to answering my question, you answer it in the worst way possible. Yeah, great job there mate. Your perfect scumhunting smells like BS. It smells bad and you should feel bad. I need to say that I may not be the only one interested in your answer here. Everyone can use what you say as a way to measure how scummy you are. By refusing to answer and then answering in a comical not at all serious or reliable way you are withholding information from the town. I think I might just feel tempted to say
just for the irony of it.
By the way, you're still lazy activelurking scum. Voicing your opinion on Ranger affair is, despite the TREMENDOUS amount of effort put into copying the opinion of pretty much everyone else (that scum has no reason to kill third party), not really helping your case due to you not doing absolutely anything else. And before you ask, 'pressuring' me to answer your shitquestion doesn't count either.
while some of the points I made were mentioned already I supposed you missed my unique points that I brought to the table. No? Well take a look at the post again.
Ima fire'in ma busy~~~~ (So much English homework ) I need to say that I personally believe ranger's claim and I don't think we should lynch him. We just don't send anyone to house 11. We keep someone on town's side fighting for us and they will never win. Scum would be stupid to target him because it would be a waste of an NK. He's just that guy who can sit in the corner giving some info on our enemy. And in the end, we only half listen to what he says because who could lie to trick us into letting him win. I say we attack someone who is actual scum. I'd prefer not to waste a lynch.
the bolded parts are relatively original to some extent. The underline just shows that I think that what you are are doing, is wasting a valuable town lynch. If we feel he is telling the truth we should in no way lynch him.

last one
Prefixing words with italisized 'shit' is not profanity. It's merely an anti-honorific intended to display my disgust at the word being prefixed, similar to how Japanese uses honorifics.
Sorry but I just have to say I think this is hilarious. Even though it's directed to me, it's so ridiculous that it works  :P
There are only 19 pages. Unless you are using the obsolete 15ppp setting, in which case like hell I'm going to go looking for your post if you are too lazy to even quote it.
Who is the lazy one? You keep on making accusations of people being lazy but as far as doing anything productive, you seem to be the laziest here and you strike me as scum trying to simply hinder town.
If your case consists on this non-existent Daruish of anything more than OMGUS, Shitnigami, be sure to point those reasons out, because I'm not seeing it. What I'm seeing, Shitnigami, is you expanding on the RVS questions, Shitnigami, and, notably, an absence of any case whatsoever for, Shitnigami, voting for this Daruish. Shitnigami. Also, Shitnigami, apparently you have enough time to carefully dissect your shitquestions, Shitnigami, but still continue excusing yourself by school, Shitnigami, and not doing anything productive at all, Shitnigami. So you're lazy, activelurking, OMGUSING scum who promised to vote only when he has a decent case and instead did so because your target dared to question the validity of your shitquestions. Shitnigami, Shitnigami, Shitnigami.
Well, I think this post should settle whatever qualms you had about this whole shindig. Also, what happened to your emotions not controlling you? This seems rather.. "heartfelt".

Sorry Tiruin. Could you answer my question that I asked earlier today. I would like you to confirm how I'm expected to answer your question before I answer it.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: June 16, 2013, 05:45:42 pm »

...Because you think house numbers are the key?
Because
There's most likely a cop or vigilante who operates on house numbers, and any scum would be very reluctant to give out their house number.
An asteroid of death on day three comes to mind.

Griffinpup
Griffinpup
Griffinpup: Why haven't you voted yet? Why has the majority of your D2 content been about RangerCado's claim. Do you believe or disbelieve his claim? What's your opinion on DS's case?
shinigami:
Have you asked ANY meaningful, non 'RVS' questions this day?  I can't seem to find any.
This is basically the exact same thing Dariush said.
Just to get this right, you originally voted me for not responding to your questions in my next post?  My post that amounted to one question?  You then reiterate your vote AFTER reading this?
I'll respond to everyone else soonish.  I'm taking it one post at a time.  I've not had much time recently.
Regardless, I'll answer your questions.  I've been busy unusually buys in RL, so I haven't been able to put in enough time to justify me placing my vote on someone.  I've mostly been focusing on Cado because that's pretty much all that's happened today.  I'm not sure about his actual alignment, as his actions are illogical both from a town perspective, a third party perspective, (the third party he claimed.  He may be a SK or something that didn't want people to freak out when he was found third party.  His lack of elaboration on his flavor seems to agree with this.), and scum perspective.  Apart from the obvious mistake in his case, it's fairly accurate, and I agree with most of his points.

Any more questions?  From anyone?

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 16, 2013, 05:57:58 pm »

Shinigami_King:
May I comment on your case against Dariush?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 16, 2013, 06:00:14 pm »

Shinigami_King:
May I comment on your case against Dariush?
Never ask permission, it makes you look scummy dude. Just say what you want.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 100