poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107971 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Pharaoh ET
« Reply #1155 on: November 29, 2014, 03:18:52 pm »

I also notice that we have something called 'upgrade points'. How did we get them again?
Just ignore them, there a hold over from ages ago, back when there was a list of upgrades.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: November 29, 2014, 04:19:12 pm »

Alright, after we interrogate the guy we just snap his neck. Actually, we should try to avoid making any mess while we're killing the rest as well so we can hide their bodies easily.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 06:10:37 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: December 02, 2014, 07:33:43 pm »

Chama chama chama chameleon circuit. We'll hide near the door, wait for everyone to get in, then kill all but the most important looking of them silently. We'll interrogate that person and then possibly eat him to recharge our energy........ How do we recharge our energy again? How do we get upgrades? It's been a while.
Tearing your eyes away, you dash behind the door.
Your blood presser rises as the foots steps slowly get closer.
By the time you see a single beam of light poking thou the darkness you have discarded your armour and are ready to strike.
With a Torch in one hand and a pistol in the other, a brown haired girl enters the chamber.
She freezes for a moment whrn she see the space ship, and then you strike.

Darting forwards, you clasp your hand around her throat with an iron grip and left her in to the air.
With terror in her eyes, she gasps for breath, as you stir at her with green electric eyes.
As you open your mouth to deliverer the start of your interrogation, theres a flash and a buring pain stabs you in the side.

You swear loudly at the pain and fling her in to the darkness like a rag doll. 

Glancing down you can see a bloody gash just below of rib cage.
Angry, you advance on her kicking aside the pistol as she starts to stand up.
A second more power kick sends her skidding along the sand with a shattered rib cage.

As you plant your foot down over her neck, it comes to you that you have no idea what your interrogating her for.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 09:46:28 am by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: December 03, 2014, 04:41:08 am »

Ask about the spaceship and the who developed the pistol.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: December 04, 2014, 12:24:18 pm »

"The Pistol! Who developed it!" you roar  as you lean in close, half blinding her with the glow from your eyes.

" Please don't kill me please don't kill me please..."
"SHUT UP!" you shout as you slap her across the face, she stops speaking.
"Good girl, now if you want to live answer my questions.
First the pistol where did you get it?"

"Mr Sing the armorer, he gave it to me."
"That wasn't so hard was it?" you take your foot off her neck and reach over her to pick up the pistol.
 Looking at the pistol you can see that it's a battered colt 1911 that has seen better days.

"You may have a reinforced cybernetic body but your still only flesh and blood on the outside, chosen one.
The damage is minor, a few stitches at the most."
Susan reminds you.

"The space ship what can you tell me about the space ship!" you growl.

"It sings to me, calling out, can do you hear it too?" she stairs at you with wide starry eyes.

Well what do you do now?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: December 04, 2014, 03:44:15 pm »

We're occasionally a lady of our word. Knock her out and try to find a door or something into the spaceship.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: December 05, 2014, 07:53:39 pm »

"It sings to you does it? then enjoy it's lullaby."
And with that knock her out with a swift punch.

Knowing that she will soon regain consciousness, you act quickly and by the time she comes too, her arms are ties behind her back.

Your still getting dressed when she comes too.
"Be a good girl and just sit there will you?" you tell her as you finish getting dressed.

Approaching the sliver craft, you quickly work your way around it, studying the hull for any signs of an entrance way.
At the rear you can make your a small handle, it opens with a firm tug, and the dense musty smell of rot pervades outwards.

Entering the vessel, you hear the radiation level rise as a sensor comes to life with a steady clicking.

Moveing quickly you soon find the command deck or whats lest of it, so thing has exploded destroying the controls and leaving only a mass of blacked wireing in there place.

You risk a brief look down at the engine room, in the door ways is a rotted body, still bathed in a feint radium glow.

"So the hull been holed by someting, the controls are gone and the entire thing is a health risk until the engines radiation leaks get fixed.
Looks like my first spaceship is going to be a lot like my first car, an old heap that's been bodged to keep it running.

Still it's mine."

Happy with your new find you decide to do what?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: December 11, 2014, 01:40:33 am »

(Damn it! I didn't see the notification.)

Begin dragging the spaceship through the tunnels until we get outside. Lifting off in here would certainly kill us.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: December 14, 2014, 12:37:23 pm »

(Damn it! I didn't see the notification.)

Begin dragging the spaceship through the tunnels until we get outside. Lifting off in here would certainly kill us.
"Well lets see if it

5 movement
You a moment to measure the space ship and the door you entered by, the difference is considerable and the tunnel gets much smaller.
Then it strikes you, theres no sign of any crash damage at on in the ship, and all this stone work was built here not as a temple but as containment.

The ships hull was damaged from the out side, an attack that destroyed the command deck and left the ship too damaged to move far and leaking radiation.
If any of crew had survived for a while, then there order some kind of containment be built.

Well a least the reactor is mostly safe now, radioactive decay has cleared away most of the more radioactive elements.

Disappointed that you are unable to move the space ship, you head down the tunnel and back up above ground.

"Well Nicolette's certainty woken them up." you remark to your self as you look down at the camp.

It's a mess of burning tents with scattered cultists madly trying to both guard the encampment and extinguish fires.

You head across the desert sands back towards a distant roadway.
As the smoldering camp fades in to the distance, you take the time you dress your wound and change out of your armour.
Heading off down the road you make good time, while your not able to run at any great speed, you are fatigue less.
After a half hour your phone bleeps in to life with a text message from Nicolette.

You arrive in Luxor under the mid day sun, dusty from the road.
It takes you a few minutes to find the address from Nicolette's message, it's a cheap back packers hostel that seems to mostly filled with backpacking swedes.

While you await her return, you revitalize and plan with several glasses of the local beer.

Call in every one and get the space ship?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: December 14, 2014, 07:09:48 pm »

Call in every one and get the space ship?
Oh yes. Tell them to bring radiation suits.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Burning down the gambling house
« Reply #1165 on: December 27, 2014, 10:31:48 pm »

A few days later...
-----------
"You don't like me having it easy do you?" Nicolette  as she blindly rummages around the room.
"Well you have been a naughty girl, so you should take some punishment.  it's to your left anyway" you giggle mischievously.

There's a knock at the door and the universal call of "Room Service."

You look at the door for a moment, curseing at the  interruption and intrusion to your privacy. 

Your still wondering how you can get rid of the them, when the locked door is smashed open.
Theres a man in the broken door way, "For The great serpent!" he yells as he steps boldly in to the room, with a kalashnikov in his hand.

He stops for a split second, eyes fixed on Nicolette's nude body, and you move as well, leaping from the bed, you lay in to him with a powerfull haymaker.

His windpipe crumples under your fist, and then it hit's you, your king sized bed forcefully collides with your head.
In the rush you forgot that your hand was still attached to the bed.

You tear the handcuffs free from the bed, as the sound of gun shots echoes down the hallway.

There's a stunned look on Nicolette's face as she removes her blindfold, as stink of burning petrol rises from below...

"Well we're stuck in the hotel with a fire burning below and the cultists outside, any ideas?"
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
------------
Gone out for the day?
------------
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Doctor Barret (click to show/hide)
Read 18536 times

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Burning down the gambling house.
« Reply #1166 on: December 28, 2014, 12:19:02 am »

Get dressed up, grab all our stuff, then kill our way through the cultists until we reach our vehicle. What vehicle are we using, again? I seem to remember we had a helicopter. Also, we should ask the voices if we're immune to radiation. It might've been better to ask back when we were at the tomb but oh well.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: January 01, 2015, 07:03:27 am »

Get dressed up, grab all our stuff, then kill our way through the cultists until we reach our vehicle. What vehicle are we using, again? I seem to remember we had a helicopter. Also, we should ask the voices if we're immune to radiation. It might've been better to ask back when we were at the tomb but oh well.
Yes, you still have the  helicopter, but it is out in the desert.
Your not immune to radiation, but you are shielded from it to a fair degree, metal body and all that.
----------------

The windows shatter with a loud clashing sound as a burst of automatic gunfire rips across the wall.

Under the shredded curtains Nicolette wiggles into her bulletproof vest as you struggle to don your tan coloured jacket.
"I'll take the stairs for a moment." Nicolette calmly states as she clamber over you, pistol in hand.
You manage to pull on your jeans over the nylon tights and buckle your holsters in place.

With smoke rising from below and the floor growing warm to the touch, you nod towards Nicolette as she chambers a flesh magazine into her Kalashnikov.

"The roof tops" you quickly dash into the hallway, with a pistol at the ready in each hand.

You move quickly down the smoke fill hallway, away from the blaze below as you head up on to the roof top.

With a firm shove the door opens and  you both spill out on to the roof with smoke spilling out behind you.

As you look around for a fire escape or stout drain pipe to return you to ground level, a black robed cultist opens fire from across the street.

The scattered pellets are ineffective against your reinforced body, and as a barbed harpoon from Nicolette pulls him from the roof as it tears an arm length of intestine from there bowels, you start to feel slightly trapped.

Looking a round as more bullets slam home around you, it darws that you have two choices
A) Try and jump to the adjacent roof
B) Lower your selfs down to the streets
C) Head down and go out thru the burning hotel

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 01, 2015, 08:06:54 am »

A

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 03, 2015, 08:44:09 pm »

A) Try and jump to the adjacent roof
----------

"The roof, i think we can make."
Nicolette nods with agreement and you hostler your pistols for the jump.

Ignoring bullets flying around, you both back up to the end of the roof and sprint towards the neighboring roof.
With a single bound from your cybernetic legs, you spiring into the air and sail across the gap.
Then it goes wrong the moment your leg touches the roof, it splitters and cracks, crumbling under the weight of your mechanical frame.

With a thud, you land on the floor below, knocking your breath away on the hard concrete floor.

Your lungs gasp for air as your inhuman body disregards the human frailty's, unceasing in it movement as race your way up the stairwell.

Theres the distinctive echo of Briscall as the wolf shaped muzzle roars in to life, unleashing a terrifying blast of razor sharp wire.

With twin pistols in hand, you arrive on the roof, ignoring there ineffective fire as the bullets slam home around you.

You return fire, spewing out a jet of flame that envelops a pair of cultists, the superheated flames quickly melting skin and charing the bone.

With the final round of your pistols magazine, you score a hit and your shot smashes apart hip and pelvis, dropping the helpless lady.

As more robbed cultists clamber there way up to the the roof tops, you hurtle across the roof tops to the end of the row.

The street below is packed with abandoned cars and trucks.

1) Steal a car
2) Try to hide in the back streets?

--------
A quick note
Having to leave the hotel at short notice means  that you have had to leave some of the possessions behind, hence nether of your are dressed inconspicuously.

you
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
nic
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
--------

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 83