poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107965 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Above Top Secret
« Reply #1140 on: November 12, 2014, 01:55:45 pm »

Spread out over the desk are a dozen thick files.
Flicking tru them you ignore the arabic and home in on the few words of english and the maps. 
From what you can read and the maps, it clear that at some point in th next 48 hours there tunnels will reach the entrance to the lower ruins.

Rummaging thru the desks draws you find a loaded pistol and a stack of bank notes.

With the new information it's clear that you have two choices.
1)You could force your way inside the lower ruins with a few well placed explosives, doing so will put you ahead of the cultists.

2)  Wait until the  cultists open the lower ruins and ambush them as they remove the loot.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: November 12, 2014, 03:10:22 pm »

2. We need to wait for them because besides our lazor eyes we don't have any explosives.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: November 12, 2014, 03:24:46 pm »

You don't but theres loads of explosives back on the helicopter.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: November 12, 2014, 03:29:31 pm »

Grab the explosives, use them, and make a note to kidnap someone who speaks Arabic and drain his brain.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: November 15, 2014, 08:53:09 pm »

"So that the plan? an i was thinking that tonight wold be boring.
But theres just one problem, when we go in to the ruins, they'll be up on the top, whats to stop them just trapping us?
Look why dont i stay up here and attack there camp for a while, draw some of the heat off you?"
Nicolette lays out her plan as you quickly dress.

You cock the last pistol and shoulder the bag containing the explosives.
From the dunes over looking the camp, it seems that the party is on going.

"Well should i come with you?  Or have some fun from up here?" Nicolette asks you as she loads a fresh belt in to her RPK.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: November 15, 2014, 09:57:04 pm »

"Stay up here, but attack from this side of the camp. If this goes balls-up I want you in that helicopter and away from here. I can handle myself, but I can't handle losing you."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: November 19, 2014, 12:52:59 am »

"Stay up here, but attack from this side of the camp. If this goes balls-up I want you in that helicopter and away from here. I can handle myself, but I can't handle losing you."
Nicolette rest her arm on your shoulder for a moment.
"Jackie, you mustn't worry so much, I can handle myself too" she swiftly kiss you
"Now lets get a move on, this winds due to get stronger."
----------

You sprint across the dunes, easily avoiding the guards with your superior vision illuminating the darkness.
In few minutes you make your way to base of diggings, next to a large limestone wall.

Setting up the explosives is mind numbingly simple, after all you did design this missile.
For safety you retrace your way to ground level before giving Nicolette the signal.

An orange flash, Nicolette fires the first missile as you detonate the bomb below.
The earth shifts below you as the camp erupts in to life.

You dive down in to the diggings, as distant gunfire starts.

The blast has broken a small hole in the ancient wall, it's barely bigger than your shoulders and surrounded by broken lumps of rock.

Slowly twisting and wriggling you work your way inside the ruins.

The air is cold and still as you stand up, in a place no man has entered in over five thousand years.

You come to a door, it's engraved with carving that boost of a painfull death.
Pushing the door aside you see a passage both ends leading off in to the darkness, to your left is a large gold gilded carveing of a bird headed man.
To your right is large carveing of green mam.

You head to the:
Left ?
Right?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: November 19, 2014, 02:29:34 am »

Ask the voices if they know. They're pretty ancient so they might. If not, left.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 19, 2014, 03:17:09 am »

Ask the voices if they know. They're pretty ancient so they might. If not, left.
+1

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 24, 2014, 02:19:33 pm »

Susan 1
Demon glove guy 2

You decide to ask the voices if they know if they know anything.

"About what? this tomb? Sorry but i'm as blind as you are to whats down here, that whats so fun about it..."
Susan seams to be generally inpatient so undeterred you head down the hallway, deeper in the to the murky blackness.

At the end of the passage you come to a large stone door, engraved with a eagle.

Slowly with the inhuman strength of your hydraulic muscles you lift the gargantuan block of stone up.

You step into the room beyond and let go of the door.
looking around you find your self in large room, a large unadorned sarcophagus, dominates the room with its shear size.

There are a dozen alcoves cut in to the surrounding walls, in each one stands a tall sarcophagus in the shape of a bird headed man.

Your next move is to:
Loot the body's?
Head back down the passage and see where the other end is.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: November 24, 2014, 03:16:18 pm »

Head down the other passage.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: November 28, 2014, 07:26:32 am »

Head down the other passage.
Disappointed with your finds in the crypt, you head back down the passage.
You soon come to another stone large door, opening it you find a mirror image of the other tomb, in deed the only difference is the sarcophagus's.

There smaller much smaller, and shaped differently gone are the bird heads, in there pace are large bulbous heads with almond-shaped eyes.

With your little exploration finished your heading back towards the hole when you spot it.

It's a set of stairs, coved in rubble, it's all most invisible from the outside.

Spurred on by the discovery, you quickly clear a path down deeper in to the ruins.

It there in the flickering torch light that you see it, a silver disk, blacked in patches and glowing with a faint blue haze from a dozens of small holes scattered across the hull.

As you approach the glowing disk, it details be come clear, you can see where the hull is warped and bent.

Your still staring at the flying saucer in amazement when you hear a foot step echo from the tunnels behind you.

Well what do you want to do now?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Pharaoh ET
« Reply #1152 on: November 28, 2014, 05:04:38 pm »

Chama chama chama chameleon circuit. We'll hide near the door, wait for everyone to get in, then kill all but the most important looking of them silently. We'll interrogate that person and then possibly eat him to recharge our energy........ How do we recharge our energy again? How do we get upgrades? It's been a while.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: November 28, 2014, 09:31:26 pm »

Chama chama chama chameleon circuit. We'll hide near the door, wait for everyone to get in, then kill all but the most important looking of them silently. We'll interrogate that person and then possibly eat him to recharge our energy........ How do we recharge our energy again? How do we get upgrades? It's been a while.

Your energy recharge is linked to your metabolism, so a steady diet of normal food is all you need.
Upgrades wise your in charge of that, both in the story and outside of it so let hear some of your ideas and i'll work the best ones in to the story.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: November 28, 2014, 09:52:23 pm »

I also notice that we have something called 'upgrade points'. How did we get them again?
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 83