poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108030 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

It really does work.

And since we can augment people's musculature with inorganic acutators already, as evidenced by the cyborgs and our own body, I think applying our prothetics knowledge to enhance Nicci with carbon nanotube muscles instead of the hydraulics we ourselves have is trivial.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I stand corrected.

I say we replace all of her muscle with this stuff.  Maybe it is even a bit more bullet proof that actual flesh.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

How about we make an AI we can put it in Tanky one!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Nonono.

You know that's gonna bite us in the ass hard.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if we convert a professional driver, and then implant their brain in Tanky One?

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if we convert a professional driver, and then implant their brain in Tanky One?
Good idea, but not now. Let's just make Nicci into a cyborg ninja.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good idea, but not now. Let's just make Nicci into a cyborg ninja.
So we'll be romancing an ex-prostitute, ex-roommate, murderous cyborg ninja, who has teeth like Jaws from the 007 franchise?
I approve.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

We should only convert Nicci if she wants to be converted, otherwise power armor or symbiots.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I get the feeling that she'll appreciate being a little more RIP AND TEAR.  Also we should make sure that the symbiote in her already can control just how much of her muscle mass is available for use at a given setting.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In case something goes wrong and Nicci doesn't want to become a cyborg, we can always upgrade ourselves.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

]So we'll be romancing an ex-prostitute, ex-roommate, murderous cyborg ninja, who has teeth like Jaws from the 007 franchise?
I approve.
Well more the teeth of this.
The Erika has proper jaws teeth and the doc has metal jaw.

You and Nicolette are both lieing in you bed, naked but for your collar's, as you slowly run your fingers through Nicolette's bright red locks.

"So what do you think to the idea of rebuilding your muscles with carbon nanotube yarn?
It'd definitely make you stronger and probably help harden you up abit, what with your habit of getting beat up all the time." you ask Nicolette.

"Don't know if thats the right thing for me right now, ever since i swallowed that symbiote, i can feel it inside me moveing around, changing me, making me in to some thing different, some thing better.
It's like theres a second me in side me, growing and matureing over time in to some thing beautifull that just waiting to come out."
Answers a tired Nicolette.

"Well, if you not sure then let's not, there plenty of time later, when what ever there it is comes out.
and Nicci your beautifull just the way you are now and you alway will be beautifull to me." she smiles as you tell her.
---------

"That was a probable outcome, i take she agreed to no other upgrades? Still miss Briscoe remains a worthy lieutenant for you." The image of a silver mechanical hydra transforming into eagle made from a rainbow, hangs in your mind as Susan departs.
--------

"Yor sure these new carbon nanowhats are a right good idea, i mean yor already strong as a ox love" asks Barrett, you simple glare at him, of couse your sure, why else would you have told him to do it?.

"Ok 'old on let me cop us scalpels, right let me give yer some fin' for the chuffin' pain first" You quickly drift away to unconsciousness.

The rainbow flys acoss a void studded with diamonds before it flaps it wings and covers you in a rain of coper feathers, is short it's all rather weird and psychedelic.

You wake up, slowly as the drugs wear off, standing you spend a moment to admire your newly enhanced muscular.
Your old organic muscles are gone, in the place are thick charcoal grey coils of tighty braided nanotube yarn inter mixed with gleaming hydraulic pistons.

Sore and to be honest still doped up to the nines, you start to adjusting your armour.
It is a simple task to add opening for your arm blades, your flame thrower is considerably more difficult, but after few bursts the gets used to you expelling the burning jelly and starts to cooperate with you.

Well if you can call opening your visor cooperating, the down side of this is that your suit is clearly not going to stop anything comeing in.

As the day of flight to japan dawn near to think what to take? you have a  lot of gear and only one bag for weapons.
The it hits you Shinju could still come, you didn't report her death.
Sure her passport was destroy where your old base burn down but shes pretty sure that she can deal with it at the embassy in time for the flight.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Doctor guy
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stashed (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:33:14 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

All of our artifacts and a laser rifle for each of us.

Just a side note, when we get back to the UK, we really ought to try to make a plasma gun.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bet Nicolette is gonna become some sort of horrible spiky monster when the symbiote matures.

As for the musculature, in real life carbon nanotube yarn muscles can contract in 25 thousandths of a second and are 200 times stronger than real muscles, meaning that if we could lift 60 kilos before, now we can theoretically lift 12 motherfucking tons. Of course, we have to adjust this figure to see the actual strength we can exert without damaging our skeleton and whatever we have for tendons. But still, we are now really, really fucking fast, able to throw about 5 punches in the time it takes a normal man to blink, so I believe Funk should take that into account.

EDIT: Seeing how Zarkuaer can turn ito a bracelet, we should take him as well. And if Shinji wants to come, then she is welcomed to do so, she could use some characterisation anyway and, most importantly, she is the only one of us who can speak japanese.

Also, I insist that whenever we fight next, we should pick the first opponent to come into our reach up and, drunk with power, demonstrate our strength by literally ripping him apart.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:10:22 pm by Knit tie »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The problem is i started with a normal range of stats, 5 to 10, with 15 being a would strongest man contestant and any thing under 5 being a small child. 

Your miles above that scale, as in benchpess 50 tons with out breaking sweat kind of strong, you just haven't able to use all that strength explosively.
And yes the rules of leverage and momentum apply. 

Like wise as you dont need oxygen for your muscles, how long can you run for? well more or less forever so your Constitution way out of wack.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 83