poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108043 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Oh, good, Metal Gear!

We need to rescue her "mother" and then use her to raise our army.
I...I like this plan.  She will be our combat mama.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Well we are batshit insane.  At least we didn't murder her for no apparent reason and take her cash.  Then we wouldn't really be a Vigilante.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ok we will help you, now do you have any idea where your mother is?" you ask Schmitz.

"Right now? on the Umi no joō it a whale "research" ship, doing it's  "research" some where off the coast of Norway but it's bound for Tokyo and i intend to be there to meet it."

"Great, how do we get there? it's not like we can just get on the plane, and how do we get our weapons there?" you hope shes got a plan.

"I have some papers, fake papers that give me a diplomatic bag, so i can take your weapons.
I'll try to get some papers for the pair of you as well." Schmitz tells you, trying to put your fears to rest.

"Papers for three of us and forget about a diplomatic bag, your taking a diplomatic shipping crate." interjects Nicolette.

"Ok i think he can manage that, meet me at this address with your 'diplomatic shipping crate'." Schmitz tosses you a bundles of notes, "your depost." 

Leaving Schmitz's house behind, you head home.
-------------
Your in Nicolette's room, it is really much more ordinary than you had thought, apart from the shortage of furniture and the row of pickled heads apron the self, it could be any ones room.

"The safe words cucumber, right." Nicolette reminds as she straitens the frilly hat of her french maid outfit. 
"You've been a bad girl haven't you? Answer your mistress." you twap the riding crop in your hand.
"I've been a bad girl mistress" She forces back a giggle as she speaks.
"Thats right, insubordination it will not be tolerated, you must to be disciplined, bend over so i can punish you...

Your curled up next to Nicolette, worn out by an interesting but enjoyable night.
"I got little gift for you, seeing got me this," she fondles her collar, smiling at you "Now close your eye's, it a surprise."

"Chin up, and no peeking now." She places the something cold around your neck and slowly tightens it.
"There done, you can open your eyes now."

Covering your neck is a tall black leather collar with a ring on the bottom, in the middle is a silver segment, your embalm, a crossed spark plug, axe and screw in front of a gear wheel, is engraved on it.

"Do you like it? i was thinking that it'd cover up your neck "
"Nicolette, i love it, it' so interesting, and stylish don't you think." must not offender her, i did the same to her. you think.
You give her a peak on the cheek as she gentay pulls you back in the bed by the collar ring.
---------------

As daylight dawns you wounder what to do now, you have a week until your fight.
After counting the money comes to £2000, enough to buy some more bionics for your self or your troops.
Or a make a few items, hell you can probably manage a cyborgization for that much.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Doctor guy
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stashed (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:39:45 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had to read that part a few times to make sure I read it right.
Anyways, I approve of the emblem, and it might be best for us to invest in ourselves for this mission, stone we can't bring cyborgs, practically. Or Claudia or Shinju. But, long-term, it would be best to invest in the cyborgs.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Why don't we see what Nic has to say about being cyborked.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Yes, ask her if she wants to become a terminator as well. If not, work on our power armor to make it compatible with our integrated weapons. Or just jam more bionics into ourselves, like new lungs. We are still using those old organic things, right?

And don't forget to give each of our cyborgs a laser rifle and an implanted targeting system.

And get ourselves that sonic weapon. Nothing says "death" like a murdercyborg who howls with the voice of every man she has killed.

And we need to keep hearing voices.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:22:17 am by Knit tie »

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did we get the glove back?
I think we did. We need to fuse Zarkuaer with our hand permanently. And send the lizardmen in during the next extradimensional gate thingy.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes you got the glove back, your getting a pair of passports so choose who to take.
any thing thing in particular your thinking of?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Give Nic general strength upgrade and all the required secondary powers.  Plus make her tougher.  Like, can eat two barrels fulls of buckshot no problem kinda tough.  If we can only give her one do the latter, as she has a disturbing tendency to get seriously messed up.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We need to get Nicci some carbon nanotube musculature. After strengthening her skeleton, we grow or buy some single wall nanotubes, attach wires to them, put them in bundles, wrap these bundles in sacs filled with electrolytes (or forgo the electrolytes and fill the CNTs with paraffin, not sure how well that would work in a living organism though, they get kinda hot when working), graft those muscle sacs to her reinforced bones, install the necessary infrastructure (power cells, microcomputers to coordinate organic and implanted musculature movement, sensors in the nervous system to provide data to those microcomputers, etc.) and voilà! Strength and speed of contraction increases by an order of magnitude at least.

Just to illustrate, what Raiden did in MGS4 was a pretty damn accurate representation of what a person augmented this way can do.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 04:54:56 pm by Knit tie »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

'cept no-one knows if that stuff would actually work.  Good thing this game runs on rule of cool.

But no matter what we should try to keep her outside appearance more or less the same.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

I think we did. We need to fuse Zarkuaer with our hand permanently. And send the lizardmen in during the next extradimensional gate thingy.
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 83