poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108118 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #660 on: November 10, 2013, 02:31:56 pm »

Have Nicollette head around to the back of his house, then go and knock on the front door. When he opens it, "Dr. Freudenberger? May I speak to you inside? It's extremely urgent."

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 10, 2013, 04:17:42 pm »

Have Nicollette head around to the back of his house, then go and knock on the front door. When he opens it, "Dr. Freudenberger? May I speak to you inside? It's extremely urgent."
+1.  Then shove the giant cannon in his face if he's even a might uncooperative
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 11, 2013, 03:18:49 pm »

"You sneak round the back, i', going to see if i can talk him in to letting me in."
Trying your best to hide your weapons, you knock loudly on the door.

A pretty blond lady answers "How can i help you? miss?"
"Miss Hall, is doctor Freudenberger in?" you wish that you had time to think up a name.
"Yes, please come in" she leads you in to the seating room and then heads up stairs.

Minutes later you are joined by a middle aged man.
"So what is this all about miss hall? Sabine didn't tell me what you were after."

"I want information, i need to know the where she is", you raise the cannon from under your coat and cock it letting it echo for intimidation.
"NOW where was Claudia taken, tell me now or i will have get unpleasant" you stare at him as he sweats.
He seems clam as he slowly reply's
"I guess faced with that weapon i have to talk.
Im assuming that you are after the lizard-human hybrid recently captured in the sewers?
Yes we can take you to her, if you agree to work with me."

"Im the one holding the gun here, what i say goes, So start talking." you reply.

===========
5 minutes later
You hold a key card and a pair of id badges.

"So what do we do with them? tie them up here or taken them with us?" Nicolette asks you.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 11, 2013, 03:51:54 pm »

Taking them with us is probably too dangerous, so I say that we tie them up, cut the phone lines, and break all the locks, so they are stuck in the locked position.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 11, 2013, 07:29:07 pm »

"No tie them up it is to much or a risk to taken them with us."you respond.
Nicolette produces a roll rope, she looks at the banister rail and smiles "Yes that will do let all play Suspension bondage" she announces. 

You leave them bound, gaged and hanging from the banister rail.

----------
Arriving at the place called laboratory theta , you stare at the brutalist concrete monstrosity of a building.
You were assured that the laboratory is in the basement and that the key cards will open the door locks.

Do you try to sneak in or just plan storm the building?

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 11, 2013, 10:36:19 pm »

Sneak in, it's probably military and dangerous as fuck to make a frontal assault.  I say we have Nic on overwatch while we try out our fancy new chameleon cloak.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 11, 2013, 10:49:54 pm »

Sneak in, it's probably military and dangerous as fuck to make a frontal assault.  I say we have Nic on overwatch while we try out our fancy new chameleon cloak.
+1.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 13, 2013, 07:29:27 pm »

"So Corporal Schmitz the report states that you lost a class IIV lazer pistol and were taken prisoner, not a good showing for a  Corporal in the Genetic Stoßtrupp is it?
Your new posting is laboratory theta, you are to assist the firearms instructor with the new recruits."

=================

You engage the Chameleon Circuit and watch as your body disappears and a distorted image of the wall behind you flickers in to view.
A quick wave of your hands uncovers the limits of the cloaking, any large movement courses the image to blur and ruin the effect. witch is still quite noticeable to an alert observer as the image lacks detail.

You quietly walk in the building and ignore the signs for a number of offices and head in to the basement.
The security door is easy to find and with a quick sweep of the key card it opens.
You enter in to a brightly lit hallway, as your body fades in to the concrete wall you look at the sign and wonder where to go.

Weapons testing and armoury
Barracks
Containment units 1-12
Operating theatre
Laboratory
Containment units 13-24

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 13, 2013, 07:55:16 pm »

Hmm... I'm going to have to vote for Containment units 1-12. Free anyone that will help us.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 14, 2013, 04:08:56 pm »

See if we can't seal the armoury, that will make the resistance that much lighter.  We can rob it later.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 14, 2013, 04:20:28 pm »

Les get guns then head to 1-12, then to the rest.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 17, 2013, 04:55:55 pm »

More computer trouble which mostly slows down my other game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With cat like stealth you slowly make your way to the armory.
After slipping passed the door behind a familiar blond hair woman in a red beret, you slide along the wall pasted the crowed target range.

To the echo of gun shots and the hissing crackle of lazer fire, you silently vault the counter and land in armory proper.

You look up and down the racks of weapons, there are dozens, maybe hundreds of weapons, a row of lazer pistols across from the revolvers, but as you note the numerous and varied weapons it hits you that there all locked up in cabinets.
"Dam it i want that pistol,it is not every day you find a Podbyrin Pistol." you curse as it dawns on you that to cary any thing that large will blow your cover.

Returning to the front counter you glance apron a large key ring bearing the tag "GUN LOCKERS"
Thanking your luck you grab them tightly in you first and head to the Containment units.

You move at a slow walk as your body's cloaking shifts color to mach with the white tiles.

Peering down the spy holes in the doors you glance at a number of dejected looking men and women in grey prison sweaters.

Looking in side cell number 8 you see morgue slab with a body covered by a plane wight sheet.
As you start to look away the corpse rises, siting bolt up right, a pair of eyes, now uncovered stare at you as there colors shift like a kaleidoscope.

In shock you jump back as the vision of Shinju's mangled body advances towards the door.

For a moment you are convinced that you are being haunted by a grizzly flash back, until you hear
Shinju call out for you to open the door.

The door opens with a simple pull of the handle and the pale mangled body of Shinju staggers forwards propelled by an inhuman force.

"Now what is going on here? the last thing i remember, this brown haired man was shooting at me."

As you think of how best to inform Shinju of the resent events a blaring klaxon fills the air and you realize that the time for stealth is over.

where do you go?

Weapons testing and armoury
visited
Barracks
Containment units 1-12 visited
Operating theatre
Laboratory
Containment units 13-24

Free the other prisoners in Containment units 1-12?
Go to the armoury?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 17, 2013, 05:53:13 pm »

Free everyone, tive sinju keys and have her equip everyone with guns.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 17, 2013, 06:11:17 pm »

Free everyone, give Shinju the keys and have her equip everyone with guns.
+1

Lets see if we can sneak around and flank the incoming guards.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 18, 2013, 10:20:11 am »

Moving quickly with Shinju' help you manage to free and rouse seven of the prisoners.

"Shinju, take this keys and go get every one armed up, im going to flank the incoming guards and buy you some time."
She smiles as a flowing serpent of liquid darkness coils up from her bust and wraps around her neck.

You part ways as she leads the prisoners towards the armory, and you head  to the barrack hoping to surprise the guards.

Hearing there approach down the hall way you flatten your self against the wall and watch as 8 men brandishing battons rush past you.

lazer them?
use sonic weapon/ flame thrower (pick which)
charge in to hand to hand combat?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 10:27:09 am by Funk »

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 83