poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108147 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #570 on: August 26, 2013, 03:21:36 pm »

Not even a stakeout, just looking around first.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 26, 2013, 03:30:24 pm »

How large are our scouting symbionts?
About the size of a fly or a wasp, but you can go bigger as long as it will pass out your mouth.
How large are our scouting symbionts?
The Nature you her new gun will become clear when it is fired, hint the initial  stand for some thing.
How urban of an area is this? What time is it? Could we collect some more info before settling on a plan?
Also, who's cash storage depot was jeff going to raid?

Sub urban with a light scattering of offices , at this hour (10 am)the streets should be empty as every one has gone to work. 
Next up date looking around the place.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 27, 2013, 10:51:51 am »

You pass a few scattered cars in the street and look around the back of building, as you pass the bins you see a large bald headed man smokeing by an open fire door.
You wait out of sight form him to leave and continue your search.
At the back there is a small concrete drive way and court yard, rubbish and litter cover the area around a battered silver Jaguar X-Type.
The fire door is shut firm after all it is January there are patches of ice on the roads, but a large pile of fag ends show regular use.
The ground floor windows are shut as well but are just plan PVC double glazing.

Then you see it a cast iron drain pipe running down the wall and passing near to the windows, your sure that you could climb up it .

Looking back round at the front, a small plaque by the door Reads Jaguar debt collection services floor 1-2, floor three is available for rent.

Sneak in? storm building? ask about a loan? 
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 27, 2013, 05:12:39 pm »

Ask about renting the third floor.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #574 on: August 27, 2013, 05:30:01 pm »

Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 28, 2013, 09:24:51 am »

Do it.

And have Claudia do some target practice somewhere, because we need to know what it's capable of to utilise her best.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 28, 2013, 09:31:16 am »

Rent the third floor under a fake name and such. Afterall, we could use it to drill down into there offices and hit there records. Steal all there records that show they are criminals and give it to the cops, if the twis let them escape we can go kill the sharks.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 29, 2013, 12:20:15 pm »

"I left Claudia back at base, she said she had some things to finish, then we rented the third floor under the fake name of April brown.

The land lords name was Roman Piontek , a large and heavy built with a shaven headed in a leather bomber jacket i was sure that he was aiming the image of an east european thug.
As he leaded me on a tour of the building it was clear to see that it was a right shit hole, mold on the walls, the brown stains of water damage on the celling tiles and probably some asbestos the floor tiles.
but still it being such a crappy place made it so cheap, still it cost me £150 for the first month.
Once we moved in some supply's is just a case of buging the place and waiting."

---------
About 1 pm you hear a loud angry shouting from down below. 

"YOU WHAT? Your a F**KING IDOT DANNY HOW CAN HE PAY IF HE CANT WORK?!
YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?! (sound of crashing of furniture)
HE CANT! COS HE CANT WORK WITH A BROKEN ARM! (sound of beating)
so now i have to give him more time to repay and every little c**t that owes me will think that they can worm out of there debts.
Well it is coming out of pay you retard, now f**k off and get a f**king alibi" 

later About 3pm
"Look just key her car, scratch it all over, make in F**king ugleyist car you can, but leave it working.

As you head out of the building you hear voices from mister Piontek's office.
"Boss it is miss Walter, she don't want to pay what we are owed."
"The rest paid up right?Just kill her mangy dog do us all a favour and let her know we are the business."

A quick glance as you pass the door way shows you the contents of is safe, money and lots of it in yellow, pink and red bundles.

what do you do now?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Basement laboratory (click to show/hide)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 29, 2013, 12:42:40 pm »

Go hit the twerp sent after the ladys dog. Then go back and keep recording shit.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 29, 2013, 12:44:44 pm »

Key the boss's car, and follow him home when he leaves. Remember his address, and then come back the next day after he's left for work, and kill his dog/pet. See if we can setup an unfortunate accident where he breaks his arm.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 29, 2013, 12:45:23 pm »

Go hit the twerp sent after the ladys dog. Then go back and keep recording shit.
In fact, make a recording symbiote. Perhaps make a little bowl of milk to sit in, so it has enough organic matter to keep working for a while.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 29, 2013, 09:50:11 pm »

I like all three of those plans.  All it's missing is the evisceration portion of it.  And maybe guts for garters, in the most literal sense.  And sacking it like it's Rome.  And killing everyone involved.  And doing the public a favour and razing it, once again, like Rome, or Washington.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 17, 2013, 02:53:51 pm »

"I told Nicolette to stop the thug and that i didn't care how she did it, guess that was a bad idea really..."
=======

You manage to finish buging the building with symbiotes just in time to watch as Mr Piontek leaves.

Tracking the signal from his car is much harder with out the van but after an hour of bus hoping you arrive at pleasant looking semi detached house.
Too nice for scum like him to have. you think
the voices agree and whisper" burn it , let flame scourer away his stain".

Hiding in behind a tree you clamp you helmet on, your  armour glistens and flexes as you feel it embracing you, reforging it self deeper in to your biology, reinforcing your body.

You grab a empty bottle from his bin and slid under his car.
Thrusting your dagger in to the fuel tank of his jaguar is effortless and a stream of petrol poor over you.

After filling the bottle you light your makeshift petrol bomb and hurl it at the car before hiding under the window as the car is engulfed in flames.

---------
"He came out of the door with a look of horror on his face, he made futile attempt to save his burning car.
Then a i jumped him, slammed him in to the wall by his neck and yelled at him to give me the code to his safe, i had to snap his elbow and brake both his legs to get it out of him"
--------

With a bag full of cash from his office you head back to base, as you turn the last corner a line of flashing blue light greets you.
The people crowding around the barriers have little to clue as to what is going on other side of the police lines.

As you try to ask ask old woman what is going on a firm hand clamps on to your shoulder.
"Jackie Hall you are under arrest for possession with intent to supply class a drugs, You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence..."
--------
"and that brings us up to date."
"Ok miss hall your lawyer will be with you shortly"
Your lawer is a tall black man dressed in a sharp cut suit
"Miss hall i just cant see any way to get you off theses charges, with your statement they have you bag to rights.
Possession of  a offensive weapon , Supplying firearm to person drunk or insane, Possession of  Explosive with out licence, Possession of  a firearm,Possession of  a unlicensed shotgun ,Arson with intent to endanger life.
Then theirs the Joint Enterprise charges murder, attempted murder, grievous bodily harm and that's just the major charges.
Do you have any thing to use in your defence?"
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 05:49:04 am by Funk »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 17, 2013, 03:08:35 pm »

Show him the lasers.  Shoot one past his head.  It should be funny.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #584 on: September 17, 2013, 03:14:07 pm »

Show him the lasers.  Shoot one past his head.  It should be funny.
THiiiss -1, Just realized that is A bad idea, We should just Doooo iitt
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 03:16:33 pm by wer6 »
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 83