poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108191 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #435 on: June 26, 2013, 10:17:46 pm »

Bust the fuck in and take the tome by force.  If they disagree we put holes in their heads them to sleep.  We should obscure our face before this.
They're just a bunch of people with non-standard religious beliefs. It would be like a mass murdering of Pastafarians.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #436 on: June 26, 2013, 10:19:23 pm »

More like they're a possibly good cult that will apprehend us in a very embarrassing way.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 26, 2013, 10:26:35 pm »

Bust the fuck in and take the tome by force.  If they disagree we put holes in their heads them to sleep.  We should obscure our face before this.
They're just a bunch of people with non-standard religious beliefs. It would be like a mass murdering of Pastafarians.
We just turn them into sacrificial marinara sauce and meatballs.  Ramen!

More like they're a possibly good cult that will apprehend us in a very embarrassing way.
Remember the part where we're a cyborg death machine with super muscles, sub-dermal armour plates, eye lasers, and whatever the hell the reproductive symbiote is.

Speaking of which, we should totally get one that turns them into zombies under our command.  That would be fucking bad ass.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #438 on: June 26, 2013, 11:27:15 pm »

Remember that we're going after some kind of magic book to acquire magic powers which is being held by a cult. Oh? You're a cyborg death machine with lazer vision? How does that stand up against Boom3?

I see no way that the zombie symbiote could go wrong.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 26, 2013, 11:35:25 pm »

Remember that we're going after some kind of magic book to acquire magic powers which is being held by a cult. Oh? You're a cyborg death machine with lazer vision? How does that stand up against Boom3?

I see no way that the zombie symbiote could go wrong.

Quite well, actually.  Since
1/We don't know what's actually in it
2/We're fucking badass
3/We can always come back later with the heavy artillery
4/Element of surprise
5/Element of Nicolette
6/We know we live.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 27, 2013, 01:05:18 am »

We need a voice changing symbite.

A plan:
1. Research the Brotherhood. Find out who they worship. See if Susan or Zark know them. If so: do A. If not do B.

A. Come in through the back wall during their mass. If we have their god's support, claim to be his prophet. Punch the face if anyone who gets in our way. If not, we come to smite the unholy demon worshippers.

B. You know what? Screw B. Just smite the heathens.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 27, 2013, 08:57:59 am »

We need a voice changing symbite.

A plan:
1. Research the Brotherhood. Find out who they worship. See if Susan or Zark know them. If so: do A. If not do B.

A. Come in through the back wall during their mass. If we have their god's support, claim to be his prophet. Punch the face if anyone who gets in our way. If not, we come to smite the unholy demon worshippers.

B. You know what? Screw B. Just smite the heathens.
I like B.  Don't forget to bring Nicolette for increased fun.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 27, 2013, 02:04:42 pm »

Right so
Do some research on the Brotherhood, and try to infiltrate it.

Temporary -1 to killing anyone: we have no idea who the hell they are and what they've done. If anything.
Bust the fuck in and take the tome by force.  If they disagree we put holes in their heads.  We should obscure our face before this.

ok so it is a tie, my tie beaker is to  have you research then infiltrate them at least for a bit.
and im not useing polls any more, i cant be sure if some one has voted with out posting.
----------------------------
"The next we started our infiltration, i had to know more before i could act for all i knew they where just a weird religions group."

"We have footage of that, it is stranded procedure for us to investigate any possible cults of Apep in that manner.
In less than two weeks you both surpassed him,and where brought before the high priestess and you promoted to pupils.
Your infiltration was going so well, why did you do it?

"She over heard there plans, We had to stop them from completing them, to let them have even a chance to do what they had planed would be wrong.."

A) Storm the front and rush to 1) the "high chamber" in the basement 2) the high priestess cell

B) Be stealthy and try to get to 1, 2 or 3) the holding area of "gifts" which is behind the high chamber.

You should pick a setting for Nicolette, from 0 to 7.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 27, 2013, 02:11:53 pm »

What 0 do and what's 7 do?
And I say we take to path of storming the beaches.  With as much artillery as possible, of course.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 27, 2013, 02:25:00 pm »

Try to keep her violence and craziness with in that levels range, higher is more violence.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 27, 2013, 02:26:01 pm »

My guess is that 0-7 is her agression levels. Ninja'd
She'll probably get very close to death at 7. I say 5.

Also, who are these people? What do they believe in?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 27, 2013, 02:37:02 pm »

Set her to eight.  Because we want to go one step further.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 27, 2013, 02:42:38 pm »

They seem to draw from across all class of society, so far you have only learnt a little of there theology.
Most of which resolves around there god Apep and how you should embrace and love your fellow man.
Or so it seamed until Nicolette saw the high priestess's guards dragging an Unconscious tramp down in to basement.

(note to self Wikipedia is not an excuse to run a game without thinking up details like that.)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:13:30 pm by Funk »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 27, 2013, 03:10:56 pm »

They seem to draw from across all class of society, so far you have only learnt a little of there theology which resolves around there god Apep and how you should embrace and love your fellow man or so it seamed until Nicolette saw the high priestess's guards dragging an Unconscious tramp down in to basement.

note to self Wikipedia is not an excuse to run a game without thinking up details like that.

Pour quoi?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 28, 2013, 11:36:37 am »

Pour quoi?
?? i have no idea what you said, can you please repeat that?

Next up date in a few hours.   

« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 12:07:51 pm by Funk »

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 83