poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108194 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2013, 09:14:03 am »

Then we're more attractive?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 08, 2013, 10:13:23 am »

Then we're more attractive?
EXACTLY. WE SHALL BECOME CLICH-E-acute!!!!!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 08, 2013, 07:43:08 pm »

I dont think that will work. Lets not.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 09, 2013, 08:15:28 am »

As you wave for Nicolette to enter, the gunman calls out in a polite tone " Would your friend care to join us as well?"

Unwilling to attack an unknown number of people, you do as he says and enter the flat.
Getting a proper look at the gunman you can see that he is warring all most a full suit of olive green body armor.
you follow him in to the hall way where you are greeted by a masked woman sat in front of a TV monitor.

"That is both of them, now i do apologize in advance about this but i am going to have to search you both."
After snapping on a pair of rubber gloves she stands Nicolette against the wall, before running a hand down her body.

After a brief attempt your searcher discards her metal detector as she starts to frisk you.

As she probes under your tongue with her gloved fingers, Nicolette winks at you as she finishes buckling up her knee-high boots.

The search is quick and professional, once she is happy that your are both disarmed you are instructed to dress and go in to the back room.

Followed by the door man you enter a small living room, there is body bag in the corner.

Sat across from you there are three men and a woman, all of them are dressed in overalls with rubber glove and black balaclavas.

A fist full of tense seconds drag by before the man in the centre starts talking.

"I am MR Back my associates and i wish to thank you for eliminating our problem yesterday, Ruth had become shall we say "unstable" and need to be "clean away", you just saved us the leg work."

The lady to the left of him whispers some thing in his ear.
"I do apologize but MR green forgot to tell you what we do, in short we are forced to go beyond what we are meant to do as police offers.
We all tried to be good cop,  walking the beat, giving out speeding tickets, arresting small time dealers, it all does nothing, we have to enforce the law permanently.

And that is where you two come in, we have been looking for some to be our fist, we need you to be our kill team."

The man next to him get up and passes you both a blue folder, yours in marked simply with your NI number.

"Now do you have any questions please ask them now.
if not the walk out the door and think on our offer,use phone the number on my card if you accept."

==========
Pick two items you wish to try to hide from the search.

and votes on becoming really attractive are next turn or turn after.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 09, 2013, 09:37:35 am »

I say we try for the gauntlet and one of nicolettes pistols.
Also, if we become attractive we become noticeable, we want to avoid attention, not invite it upon ourselves.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #395 on: June 09, 2013, 02:48:16 pm »

+1 to zarkauer/pistol. Zarkauer can morph yes?

Howabout a Facial Distortion CBM?

Questions:
Will this interfere with our own work? With all respect, we'd like to remain an independent party, but we're very welcome to a high level of cooperation; we can inform you of our plans, you can react & pass along any information you want us to have.

Who is Craig Ericson?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 09, 2013, 04:34:05 pm »

Ask them to prove to us that they're who they say they are, and to prove to us that they're doing good.  Also make it clear that we're the catalyst.
If the explanation/proof doesn't satisfy us we kill them all.  After all we're a cyborg badass.
After we get out of there we ought to ask Susan for some insight, if she has any.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #397 on: June 09, 2013, 05:09:21 pm »

-1 to being uppity. If they aren't who they say they are, this is a rather off-the-wall ruse. We can determine who they are and what the situation is through further action and asking about Craig Ericson- both are more conducive to an amicable relationship.

-1 to killing them. If we do ask for an explanation, we can decide if it's satisfactory for ourselves.

+1 to more talking with Susan.

-edit
Btw, @Funk: Are we just straight-up telling our investigators about our possibly-police-officers vigilante partners? That doesn't seem very...couth.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:17:53 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 12, 2013, 08:37:20 am »

You watch the Strange edwitch forms flow across the bands of smoky green crystals that stud rings and bracelet of Zarkauer current form.
Wishing that you still had the small .25 ACP hold out pistol about your person you ask your  questions.

"I have some questions, Firstly how did you know we where going to come here?"

He hesitates for a second before tell speaking.
"We didn't , it was when an agent of ours spotted your friend dealing with an undesirable individual that you here dealing the local scum."

"Ok if i agree to help you how will it all work, i do have important work of my own to do."
He looks relieved as you say the words "work of my".
Sounding a little sheepish he tell " we don't nominally deal with the same type of people as you do.
most of the time we just "remove" dirty cops, like Officer Ericson here, he fail to heed our warning, and kept stealing.
sadly the maggots and leaches they befriend aren't our field.
not because we cant but because we shouldn't, after all any knuckle head can run a death squad and start shooting but we don't want that."   

"Second how i do know you are who you say you are?"
"Us, we are the "In vigiles custodum", we are the ones that watch the watchmen, and yes before you ask we are ancient order dating all the way back to 1971. "
he pass is you he wallet for you to inspect, it appears to be a genuine police id card.

Feeling satisfy with there explanation you ask Susan if she has any insight as you collect your weapons.

Her voice enters in to your mind, shocking you wake in an instant.
"You wish for me, to reveal my knowledge to you about the In vigiles custodum? 
Of all the secrets i know, of the spell stolen from the voices that dwell behind the stars,
the hidden mysterys of Eleusis or the ways to step across the folds in walls of space and you ask me about a hand full of cop shooting each other!
well at least it can not do you much harm to have such simple and limited knowledge.
Please open you mind for me, it will not be pleasant."

Your unsure how one opens there mind when a wave of burning pain strikes you.
You collapse as the searing pain strips all control from your body.
A strange feeling of clarity and light headiness greets as the floor does.
Rising you can feel the knowledge course like wildfire through your brain, you are able to effortlessly recall the names and faces off every member of the In vigiles custodum.
The simple thought of does Leila Porter know Sean in an affair with the milk man? enters your head unbidden.

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing Jackie, don't you agree?, now focus and don't panic the thought will pass in there own time."     

You force the nagging question of there affair away and focus , did he lie to me?
No they agreed to recruit an outside agent 18months ago.

As you watch nicolette load the final shell into the breach of her gauntlet  you decide to:
go find a diffident criminal
kill the lot of them
take a job from them
make something (please give a suggestion)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 12, 2013, 12:42:44 pm »

1971. What a rich history of influencing police forces they must have. After 42 years.

Wait.

Wait.

Hold on.

My God.

They must be Aliens.

It all makes sense now.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #400 on: June 12, 2013, 02:25:48 pm »

HEY! DON'T GIVE THE GM IDEAS!

Let's get some info from them, see if they have anything for us to work on, and before taking care of it, see about building something new. It's been a while. I can feel the gears of invention whirring, waiting for the slipshift to bite!
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 14, 2013, 02:35:00 pm »

Right that is it im going to have 7 foot lizard men with Uzi's ripping people in half.
===========
"We walked out the door, got in the van and went home."
"You never got a look at any of there faces? is there any way at that you could identify them? "  Miss miller looks disappointed as you tell her you can't identify them.

Your interrogator places a fist full of gory photos in front of you.
You look at the photos briefly, they show a young pink haired girl's face, it is a gory mess of wounds,parts of her nose have been stitch back on, a line of stitches hold the ragged mess of her cheek together and her left eye is missing.

"That was Saturday nights entertainment, her words not mine.
The three of us where out on the town, drinking dancing an generality have a night out. 
I was over by the bar when it started."

"This was inside the metal sanctuary right?"
"Yes, as i was saying i was by the bar, so i didn't see what started it, i just saw nicolette grab the girl in the picture, one hand behind her head then she pushed her head in to louise's shoulder.
The shoulder spikes of the leather jacket louise was wearing left her face a bloody mess..."
===========

As she collapse, bleeding heavily from her eye nicolette gives a brutal stomp to the face.
with a final kick she turns away, a smile on her lips and a wild light blazing in her eyes as the blood drips from her glossy black boots.
She steps away into crowd of dancers as Louise lets out a loud piecing scream.

=========
"After that the dance floor emptied in seconds,
It was the smile that told me why she did it."
"and why do you think she killed an innocent girl out of hand?"
"no later that night when i founder her she was curled into a ball, crying in fear, she was scared, said she been having red outs, and out of the body experiences only to come back down to the blood and corpses.

it was then that i got a mission from the vigiles custodum, jack brown, 27 Waterview close immediate elimination. that was all the voice said"
========

invent what? a car? a weapon?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 14, 2013, 02:57:45 pm »

A tank. that looks like a van. but is really a tank...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 14, 2013, 07:14:20 pm »

A tank. that looks like a van. but is really a tank...
Perhaps, a meta mecha, so we have some extra fire power and protection whilst we're in our suit.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2013, 03:44:30 am »

so something with protection and firepower,
still what do you do to reassure nicolette that she is not going crazy.
updateing in a 12 hours or so

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 83