poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108029 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Well, let's do all at the same time and go there armed and armored with Nicolette in bondage gear on a leash (and don't forget to turn on her symbiote high enough that she acts like an animal) while a sniper observes us from a nearby building.

Speaking of Nicci, is her mouth still split in quarters?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:21:34 pm by Knit tie »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Armed, armored, with Nicolette on a leash - that's how we do business.
You don't know how freaking tempting it is to suggest we have her on a literal leash.
Well, she's pretty much an animal and already goes around dressed in bondage gear, so why not?
Less bondage gear and more human entrails and bones and the like.
Those are her work clothes. We should go in casual wear here, so bondage gear sounds appropriate.
But we're gonna wear armour.  Also, our sniper should just have one of the beam cannons.  lasers basically can't miss.
Well, a leash would A. Be f***ing badass. B. Be f***ing terrifying for the person we're meeting.
Either that or turn them on
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A leash and collar?, are you trying to seduce me, based on my taste in clothes?" asks Nicolette
Her voice drops a tone as she grows more serious and take a step closer.
"Or are you suggesting that im some kind of animal that need to keep bound?"
She doesn't have to threaten you, your both more than aware that the pain would be mutual.

"No, nothing like that, i just thought you might like it, thats all."  your madly thinking of ways not offend her an more that you have already.

"Well thats ok then, we all make mistakes, but your going to have to apologize somehow...
I know what, you can put steel toe caps in my fighting boots, you know the calf high ones.
Oh and by the way, i do like it, but we're trying to scare then no turn them on, Maybe later, for fun ya?"  she smiles at you.

You breath a sigh of relief and pick up her less than aromatic boots.

----------

Slowly you don the armor, working from the feet up, squash your self inside the living carapace of steel.
Twisting shut the helmet, you decide to try your flame thrower.

You gag as the stream splashes back at you, filling your mouth with the burning jelly.

Taking more care, you slowly extend your combat spikes and are met a sudden stop as the blade touch the inside of the gauntlets.

After strapping on a holster, your ready to go.

-------------

"Right Nicolette, your with me in the meeting, Shinju you take the car and rifle, get some where with a view of the meeting and cover us.

Ok, Shinju we'll walk the rest of the way from here."

Pulling you coat a round you get out off the car and walk down the street to the address.
=========

"So, no holding back, and if they give us any Scheiße, i'll stick my guns in there face." she smiles and flicks her jaws in half for emphasis.
"Yes, lets scare the shit out of them." you state as she curls her jaws back to place.

Entering the small two up two down house, you see Corporal Schmitz sat on the sofa, she smiles at you.
"Please sit down, we have a lot to talk about and you must have questions." she tells you.

Ask her some thing?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Doctor guy
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stashed (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, first of all, the insubordination Nicci displayed will not be tolerated. We need to screw around with her brain a bit, under the pretense of fixing a problem with her symbiote, and hardwire her mind to never question our orders. Or just install an agony switch for disciplinary purposes. When the Glorious Prophet tells you to put on a collar, you ought to say "woof"!

And what we also need is more communication with the voices. Have them whisper to us every so often. What kind of crazy cultist are we if we cannot even hear the maddened ramblings of our master at the edge of our consciousness at all times?

Really, Funk, you need to up the crazy a bit.

As for what to do, let her talk.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

No we don't want to do that Knit, because it's now obvious that we have a possible romance.  This is an RPG after all, and that does appear to be the trend in them.

On a more serious note, we shall talk.  And wheel and deal.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, brainwash Nicci after we make her love us.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

There you go.

But still, she's worth more to us able to think for herself than she is an unthinking automaton.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nicolette stays standing as you sit down on the black leather sofa, across from Corporal Schmitz.
"Beware iron spiders and watch for the rise of the stombringer" the words echo in you head for a moment.
"You said you need my help, something about your mother being kidnapped?" you ask her.

"Yes as i told you my mother has been kidnapped and i want you to help me get her back." here face stays grim as she repeats her self.

"So why do you want me? i mean you have an army of blokes in fancy armor with laser guns." you ask her.

"No i don't have an army, i was part of the army but only in command of a dozen at most.
And i need you because some how you can do things no one else can.
I've seen you shot a dozen of times and you don't even flinch,it like your some kind of terminator or something.
That why i want you miss hall." says Corporal Schmitz

Nicolette steps forwards , open her coat and slowly drawing a large revolver.
"Who has taken your mother? we're not here to put up missing person posters so talk or we walk."  Nicolette asks as she slowly loads the revolver.

"We got a prisoner, a member of Tokushu Sakusen Gun, the japanese special forces, he confirmed that it was my mother who they where after, shorty before he expired, a pity really, i was getting good with the crowbar.
Now i don't think that you'd help me for free, but this is all we could raise." She places a black briefcase on the coffee table, and with a click opens it.

"15 thousand in used notes, all you have to do is get my mother back an it's your." she looks at you awaiting your next move.

You sit back, your eye's glowing green as you think about it.
"That money is real and i don't think she's lieing, but there's something not right here." Susan's voice fills your head, flowing across you mind like silk.

What do you do now?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Doctor guy
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stashed (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Ask nicolette if she stole the money
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're still in the room and the money is still literary on the table.
 I take it thats a vote for robbing her?

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Saving mothers is for heroes. We are not a hero. We are a glorious engine of retribution blessed by the creators of the universe with the power and the mission to bring about a golden new age where all the people of the world would be united in service and worship to their Radiant Lords from beyond the laws of reality.

I say we gun everybody except the corporal down, steal the money and then bring Schmitz to the base for memory scanning and indoctrination.

OOC: atta boy, Funk! In case you are wondering what I'm trying to play our character as, I recommend googling "Green Sun Prince". It's pretty much that.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Don't rob her, don't kill everyone, don't kidnap her.  We're a vigilante, we do the stuff the coppers cannot.  Rescuing this lady's mother is one of those things.  Not to mention that might give us a pretty killer inside informant on these guys.  So I say we do this job for her, but first we get her to tell us about her unit, since they appear to be somewhat important.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Tell me more about your unit, what did it do? i mean you don't exactly use stranded issue squady kit now." you ask her.

"No we didn't use stranded issue, we got all the cool toys, but that was then, we've been disbanded.
My unit was to be the first in the experiment it was simple really, useing short term retrovirus to rewrite parts of there DNA." she sounds depressed talking about the disbandment,

"So you where to be some kind of genetically engineered super soldier, guess that make sense."

"No they where becoming, but it was taking it's time, maybe in a few years they'd by some where near our level." she sounds dismissive of the others.

"Our level? please explain what you mean by that?" Nicolette spins the cylinder of her revolver
"Or do the piggys have to go to market?"

Corporal Schmitz looks confused as Nicolette unloads 5 rounds the revolver.
Giveing it a spin , she holds Schmitz's hand flat on the table.

"Now lets play a little game i like to call russian piggy roulette, it's simple so im sure you'll pick up the rules, it goes like this,
This little piggy went to the market." theres a click as Nicolette pulls the trigger.
Nicolette spins the cylinder and places it over her next finger
"and this little piggy stayed home" another click.

"Now does this little piggy cry all the way home?" Schmitz stares at Nicolette as she spins the cylinder again.

"Stop you f****ing crazy b***h, i'll talk" Schmitz brakes out as Nicolette's finger curl around the trigger.

"This is the truth now, i'm the, well as you so aptly put it, i'm a genetically engineered super soldier.
Me and my sister Sabine they made us in some kind of growth chamber, back in 89.
Guess that means i don't really have a mother, but Sakurako Kurosawa raised us as there own that make her my mother.
Just because i have less of her DNA and we weren't born like other, we are still family." Schmitz states firmly.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, good, Metal Gear!

We need to rescue her "mother" and then use her to raise our army.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 83