poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108055 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game) The flesh is weak.
« Reply #885 on: February 23, 2014, 10:22:41 am »

I just mean a sack full of oxygenised haemoglobin.  We know it works properly, it's actually a really effecient carrier of oxygen, and the way gas dispersal works in our body this is likely safer.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: February 23, 2014, 02:04:03 pm »

You enter a short gray corridor leading to a steel door, in the light of the solidity red lamp on the celling, you deploy your blades with a slow draw out snikt, as you approach the door.

"Ok you three, follow only after i've drawn there fire."

The door flys open as you shoulder charge it, a blinding white flash fills the room as a deafening bang sounds.
You ignore the flash, your vision is far beyond the level where a simple flashbang might affect it.
Feeling sea sick, you stager in forwards and see a trooper, half behind an up turned desk in the center of a crossroads.
He raise his laser rifle at you, he unleashes a hail of shots at you, the blazing red beams sting as they scorch your chest.

With your chest glowing red around the blast marks and still slightly smokeing, you kick the desk aside and slice deeply in to his inner thigh, almost separating his leg at the groin.

Blood spurts rhythmically  from the cut for a moment, before your fist crushes his skull like an eggshell, spattering you with blood and brain matter.

As your balance slowly returns, you start to unclip his laser rifle and backpack intent on taking it for your self.

Your still undoing he belt as a second soldier enters the door to the left, she trys to draw her pistol but is no match Keiko.
The soldier laughs as Keiko shots bounce off her armor, but then fear starts to show when Keiko barely moves as the soldiers bullets slam in to her chest.

Juliana opens up with her ak, spraying bullets with a distinctive burping sound.
the armored soldier reels back, and then collapses clutching her throat as a ragged hole in trachea lets out a final feeble rasp. 

Moving deeper in side the base, you storm down the left hand condor, fireing your new toy from the hip with inhuman precision,
as you charge from room to room at lighting speed.

The first target is killed in a gruesome display of power as a single bolt burns the flesh from his head, exposing the charred bone and scorched muscle beneath.

The air quickly starts to reek of burning meat and spent gunpowder as you storm the base, it is a consent chase as every one seems to be fleeing befor you.

You step over a charged husk as Sylvia blow open her a targets abdomen with her shot gun, blood and stomach contents pour from wound.

As you kick open the door you hear a voice ring out "Jacky come out her i want to talk."
You look around the corner to see a slim and athletic lady in the center of a large room omenated by large steel tanks.
She's holding a uzi in one hand and a small remote in her other.
"I know what you can do miss hall, but before you do something stupid should warn you that this base is mined and i have the trigger here." she hold up her left hand.
"So come out so we can talk." she shouts out.

-------
what do you do now?

Spoiler: more art (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:17:45 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: February 23, 2014, 03:20:25 pm »

Laze the detonator, it can't activate if it's destroyed.  Hit is with both the laser gun and a full blast from our eyes, just to be certain.  Then we can talk.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: February 24, 2014, 05:39:04 am »

She probably expects us to use the gun. Say: "Okay, let's talk", lower our weapons and then incinerate that remote control with our eye lasers. Then break the woman's limbs and kidnap her - we can always wrench whatever she wanted to say from her mind with our brainwashing machine.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: February 24, 2014, 07:53:39 am »

Nonono, we need to be reasonable, she might be an important ally.  But yes, laze the detonator

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: February 24, 2014, 11:56:47 am »

Nonono, we need to be reasonable, she might be an important ally.  But yes, laze the detonator
Allies < brainwashed slaves.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: February 24, 2014, 01:17:50 pm »

There is always that chance that the detonator will signal when destroyed.

That is all I have to contribute.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: February 24, 2014, 01:38:21 pm »

Wait, guys, I have a better idea: incinerate the lady's arm at the elbow or the shoulder, so that she drops the remote. That way we can pick it up and explode the base later if need be.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: February 24, 2014, 02:53:33 pm »

So your plan is to put down your gun, walk out in to the open and then blast her arm off or blow up the transmitter ?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: February 24, 2014, 08:01:20 pm »

So your plan is to put down your gun, walk out in to the open and then blast her arm off or blow up the transmitter ?
Blast her arm off.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: February 25, 2014, 07:43:33 am »

No, we need to hit the transmitter, because if it's a dead-man switch then shooting her arm off will likely result in her arm releasing the switch.  We shoot the detonator, simply because they don't send out a constant signal to whatever they transmit too.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: February 25, 2014, 08:47:03 pm »

--------

"Ok lets talk, i'm comeing out now" you shout back as you place the Heavy Laser Rifle down on the floor.

Walking slowly out in too the room, you scan the mass of tubes and tanks for signs but it appears to be just you and her.

"Nervous? relax it just me and you here-" you cut her off with a small blast from you eye lasers.

With a green flash and a loud crack, the transmitter bursts apart as it melts to a useless lump of plastic and molten metal.

"AHH F**K You c%%t h**e that really F***ing hurts" she curses in pain as she trys to hold her UZI and cradle her arm.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about miss?" you calmly ask her.

"IT'S CORPORAL, Corporal Carla Schmitz, I remember you, you broke my bloody jaw and kidnapped me.
Then left me cuffed to a tree."

"So? it was nothing personal, you had a gun pointed at me."

"Glad you see it that way, I'll be short, we need your help, my mothers been kidnapped and your the my best hope.
Look meet me later at this address and we can talk about it then."

"What do you mean later? why can you  tell me here and now?" you try to ask her as moves closer to a large steel door.

"There isn't time now this entire base is going to be bombed, you have got maybe 10 minutes at the most before there here."

You see her leave down the hallway deeper in the base, unsure of what to make of her speech, you head back to the surface.

On the surface you see Niccolette, standing atop a hut, her body covered in blood and gore she holds up a trio of grizzly trophy's , her jaws are split in to a four mandibles that  are splayed open to reveal a gaping fang maw that pulsates as she fills the night with an inhumane roar.

The camp is in ruins, flames rise from a number of burning buildings, men and weapons lie torn and broken in all over the place, a man moans in pain, his leg are nail to a wall by a pair sliver fechettes.

Loot the place or Run?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: February 26, 2014, 12:49:43 am »

First of all, this entire situation seems sketchy as hell. Why is the base rigged to explode? Who kidnapped the coporal's mother? Why? Why would she turn to us for help? How did she know we were here?

There are just too many questions.

Anyway, grab everything we can and run the hell away. I don't know how 15-something men and a single tank could inflict that much damage on a paramilitary camp, but I am not gonna give our gift horse a dental examination.

Kidnap the wounded. We need more "recruits".

After we are in the clear, assess the casualties.

And examine Nicolette. What other changes happened to her body? What does her "maw" look like, exactly?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: February 26, 2014, 04:09:51 pm »

LOOT THE FUCK OUTTA IT!
Also do everything else knit tie suggested.

Anyway, grab everything we can and run the hell away. I don't know how 15-something men and a single tank could inflict that much damage on a paramilitary camp, but I am not gonna give our gift horse a dental examination.
We have the advantage of surprise and employed heavy amounts of shock tactics, see Nicy.  Also, our 'borgs probably ignore pain, so it's definitely a tad more difficult to put them in the ground.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 83