poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108057 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game) The flesh is weak.
« Reply #870 on: February 18, 2014, 10:12:59 am »

set her to five (so we can get more troops), send her to the barracks. We hit lab.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 18, 2014, 06:31:45 pm »

No, we want RIP AND TEAR to the max.  The brutality might throw their forces off for a bit as well as terrify/demoralise them, giving us (her) a tactical advantage that she'll need when facing a force with presumable numerical superiority and given technological superiority.  Set her to seven.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 19, 2014, 03:18:00 pm »

My notes got eat again >:(

Nicolette votes
7, 7, 7, 6 and a 5
seven it is then

-----------------
A guttural roar echo's from Nicolette throat as you fully unlock her violence inhibitor.

"Nic you take the barracks! Heavy units follow her!" shout, pointing at Nicolette as you start moving towards lab/ barn.

Blades gleaming in night, she leaps at the nearest soldier, knocking him to the ground and with a single bloody sweep hacking off the leg with her left, the curving upper cut to his belly, spills his gut and pulls out shreds of lung.

Leaving a mangled wreck of a body behind her, she leaps side ways in to a low crouch, before fireing a barbed harpoon deep into a black clad woman eye socket.

You start to dash across the gravel track as a tall soldier in raises a large machine gun and fires a burst at you.

The first bullet enters right shoulder, and with a hiss and spurt of hydraulic fluid your right wrist goes limp.
The second round tears into your left orbit, filling you vision with static as your head whips back.

As you right wrist re-pressurizes, a super sonic shell smashes in to the soldier, tearing him into a shower of bloody gobbets as his body torn apart with limbs flying in all directions.

Fluids are still leaking out of your shoulder wound when a nearby grenade explodes peppering you with red hot shrapnel as your knocked to the floor.

The small fragments are harmless to you, but the others are not so lucky, Sylvia's inner thigh has been lacerated badly by a dozen fragments, exposing her armored artery's and crippling her.
A jagged lump of metal sticks out of Keiko's right bicep.

More soldiers sprint towards the laboratory, often half dressed in suits of bulky black armor.

You watch as a heavy cyborg cach a half naked woman, letting out a raspy mechanical laugh as her pistols bullets slide off his gargantuan armored body.
A string of audible crunches sound as HC1's fist demolishes her shoulder joint, and shatters bone after bone as it crashes down through the ribcage.

Seeing Shinju arrive with the second car, you rip open sheet metal wall of the laboratory and step inside the building.

You rush past rooms filled with desks and ignore a small shooting range, as you follow the fleeing soldiers.
Your party is just in time to stop a laboratory technician from shutting steel cover over the stairs.

Any plans for storming the down stairs?

Ideas for what Shinju's pistol does?

Some art work
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heavy Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  2 Armored cars (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons and Armour (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:22:40 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 19, 2014, 07:01:15 pm »

Well, to rip off a famous RTD, Shinji's pistol might open a small portal into the realm of Great Old Ones (or whatever our voices are) in the target, resulting inmultiple, nightmarish limbs spilling from the bullet wound and dragging the victim screaming horribly inside himself in a shower of gore and splintered bone.

Oh, and the pictures are really good. Good job, Funk! Too bad that fancy armor of theirs does not protect our sci-fi friends from being made into human presscake my our murder servitors.

And I actually wanted to ask you, what weapon do we have that fires all those "super-sonic shells"? I am just curious.

As for the downstairs assault, I believe we have a sonic weapon installed. Let's try that. Otherwise, just get down there and start dismemberin'. According to all logical sense, us and our troops with our incredible strength and stamina should be very, very lethal in close combat.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:08:48 pm by Knit tie »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 19, 2014, 08:29:36 pm »

Well, to rip off a famous RTD, Shinji's pistol might open a small portal into the realm of Great Old Ones (or whatever our voices are) in the target, resulting inmultiple, nightmarish limbs spilling from the bullet wound and dragging the victim screaming horribly inside himself in a shower of gore and splintered bone.

Oh, and the pictures are really good. Good job, Funk! Too bad that fancy armor of theirs does not protect our sci-fi friends from being made into human presscake my our murder servitors.
Glad to liked them. id draw some sketchs but i don't have a scanner.
So far you haven't managed to actually wound one with normal guns.

And I actually wanted to ask you, what weapon do we have that fires all those "super-sonic shells"? I am just curious.
Claudia's the one fire missiles from her giant cannon thing.
it basicy a mash up of a large shotgun and a Gyrojet.

As for the downstairs assault, I believe we have a sonic weapon installed. Let's try that. Otherwise, just get down there and start dismemberin'. According to all logical sense, us and our troops with our incredible strength and stamina should be very, very lethal in close combat.

It was the flame thrower you picked, not the sonic weapon.
You and the heavy cyborgs are the incredible strong ones, Claudia is just huge and build like the provable brick shit house.
the other snake people are mostly smaller than her with less heavily developed musculatures.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 19, 2014, 09:40:08 pm »

Oh, it's a bolter. Good. I like bolters.

It was the flame thrower you picked, not the sonic weapon.
You and the heavy cyborgs are the incredible strong ones, Claudia is just huge and build like the provable brick shit house.
the other snake people are mostly smaller than her with less heavily developed musculatures.

Well, then we'll just have to lead the charge personally!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:42:52 pm by Knit tie »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 19, 2014, 10:13:35 pm »

I hate to say it, but the idea of a shotgun bolter made me squee a little.  Okay a lot.  A whole lot.

As for assaulting the basement I would like to direct your attention to the great Sun Tzu: In difficult ground, press on; On hemmed in ground, use subterfuge; In death ground, fight.
I say we make our decision as easy as one Tzu three and press on.  Press very, very hard.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 19, 2014, 11:08:31 pm »

Oh, and speaking of questions, what kind of symbiote systems does Nicolette actually have? It doesn't say on her character sheet.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2014, 07:38:11 am »

It controls just how much rip and tear shes feeling at the time.  With seven basically being the governor is disabled and the rest of them are decreasing amounts of aggression.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2014, 08:05:23 am »

I remember there was a symbiote we fed her from a bucket, in Scotland.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 20, 2014, 08:41:31 am »

Is our flamethrower a liquid-based one or a gas-based one? I hope it's liquid-based, those have much better range.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 20, 2014, 01:59:02 pm »

Is our flamethrower a liquid-based one or a gas-based one? I hope it's liquid-based, those have much better range.
Its liquid-based based, so is has range of 50 odd meters.

yes, she did get a symbiote i just cant remember what it did, so i'l have to think up some thing.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 20, 2014, 07:57:08 pm »

yes, she did get a symbiote i just cant remember what it did, so i'l have to think up some thing.

Oh, oh, I know! Let's have it massively bump Nicci's stamina by doing four things:
-creating a very strong but not rigid fibrous lamina around her skeleton, possibly with carbon fiber or even nanotubes, to strengthen Nicolette's bones against damage and, if they do break, preventing the shards from dislocating and damaging the flesh around them.
-growing multiple muscular sphincters along her blood vessels, which are sensitive to blood pressure and constrict immediately whenever it drops in the immediate vicinity, closing off the blood flow and preventing our girl from dying of blood loss if she is heavily damaged and allowing her to essentially shrug off any slight - to - moderate damage to the nonessential parts of her circulatory system.
-introducing ersatz hypereffective red blood cells to her cardiovascular system, thus massively increasing both her literal stamina and the time she can operate with reduced blood pressure and even cardiovascular arrest.
-greatly reducing the intensity with which our adorable berserker feels pain when so commanded - this one, I believe, is self-explanatory.

We can also go the way of "restraining bolts" and make the implant somehow incapacitate Nicci if it recieves the appropriate command, but this is risky if the enemy gets smart and emulates the signal.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 08:04:13 pm by Knit tie »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 21, 2014, 07:50:00 am »

She already has the restraining bolt thingy from a while back.
And instead of the hyper active blood cells why not add a haemoglobin reserve somewhere, so she can function underwater/in hostile environments (You know we're gonna get gassed at some point).

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 21, 2014, 09:13:54 am »

She already has the restraining bolt thingy from a while back.
And instead of the hyper active blood cells why not add a haemoglobin reserve somewhere, so she can function underwater/in hostile environments (You know we're gonna get gassed at some point).
That's exactly what hyperactive blood cells are all about. It's just instead of haemoglobin, they use other forms of gas transport. The respirocyes I linked to are theorised to allow you to hold you breath for 7 hours when fully charged.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 83