poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108077 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find and recruit the other lizard people 3
Recover your tank 5
Infiltrate the terminators 4 (one joins the police)
----------------
"Ok so we need to settle the score with who ever theses lazer gun toting guys are, first we need reinforcements then we can work on getting our things back form the police.
Cyborgs 4 and 5 i need you for some special tasks...
-----------
"So you reckon it time to awaken the others then, well we had best get started then?" ask Claudia as she dumps the last of her robes in to dumpster.

It takes you 3 hours of crawling endlessly thou rivers of filth and things that you really wish you didn't see, to reach the incubators of the remaining snake people.

Finally Claudia opens a locked door and you step in to a small cellar, buzzing and the whir of pumps fills the air.
10 glass tubes dominant the crowded room, each one containing a single snake person, floating in gray clouded water at the center of a network of tubes and wires.

It takes your Cyborgs 2 hours to remove the feeding tubes and awaken the snake people from there sleep, the next few days are filled with training as Claudia and your cyborgs try to quickly bring the snake people up to speed.

On day four of training Cyborg number 4 returns with Tanky One.
Tanky One is mostly unharmed from it time in the reservoir and a day of work and maintenance brings it back up to form.

"Well there ready and restless, we all need to do something soon." states Claudia with certain confidence.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

GET DA GLOVE BACK!

WITH TANKY ONE!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So just how are you planing to get your things back form the police?
Go in the front door and ask nicely?" jokes Shinju as with a squeak from hr gloves she flicks fag ash into an empty cup holder

You stare out of the front window of Tanky One at the square three storey high glass cube at the front of the building.
"No not the front, what you think we are planing to have a mass fist fight?, there the car park, mush faster." says Claudia as she thrust her scaly arm forwards, pointing at the side garage.

"Police station, nightclubs, the Kino for Film that a Keine Jugendfreigabe, what ever it is the rear fire door's all ways the easiest way in." echoes Nicolette from the rear of the tank.

"Um what should we do once you get in there?" asks Lauren as she clutches the shot gun in her scaled hands.
"You still got rubber bullets in that gun right lauren? just try not to injurer then to badly." you smile at the snake woman as she nervously rakes her shotgun.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Snake people (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game) Lizards and Cyborgs
« Reply #814 on: January 24, 2014, 12:29:08 am »

I propose that we send the snakes, Claudia and Tanky One to go make a distraction in the carpark, while we go in the back with the rest. Have Claudia get their attention, then run, going to hide in a pond or warehouse.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 24, 2014, 02:46:24 pm »

Full on assault.  Send Nic and enough snake men to pilot the tank in through the car park, Claudia takes the front with the rest of the snakes, and we enter through the fire exit with our cyborgs.

Alternatively we can leave everyone outside as backup and sneak in through the back with our bitching stealth system.

EDIT: And once this is over we really need to see about turning our tank into an actual tank.  At this point it's more like a very well armed armoured car.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 02:49:03 pm by Origami_Psycho »
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 24, 2014, 04:22:54 pm »

We just need a proper distraction. We should start by just unloading the tank's weapons into the police station, hopefully killing some cops in the process, and then, before they realise what is going on, get the tank away and have our cyborgs and snake people break through the main entrance and start gunning everyone down. They should leave after about 20 seconds of carnage and scatter to better avoid pursuit. Hopefully being attacked by tanks, cyborgs and mutants will give the cops enough incentive to not pay close attention to the evidence lockers as we sneak in cloaked and retrieve the gauntlet.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 24, 2014, 07:51:57 pm »

I think we should just hit them hard and fast right off the bat, no diversions or anything.  Simpler plans have less parts that can go wrong, after all.  And as for unloading with the tank, that's why we're sending it in the carpark, that way it can destroy their ability to pursue us effectively.  We can deal with any 'copters along the way.  Further we don't know the particulars or capabilities of the tanks armaments, so we might wind up doing a little too much damage if we do that. 
Alternatively we could instead use the tank to cover extraction, since the cops will likely break off pursuit if they have to deal with that kind of firepower, which will probably allow us a much cleaner getaway.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 07:54:09 pm by Origami_Psycho »
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 26, 2014, 06:34:27 am »

"Ok heres the plan,  Shinju ,Nicolette we are going in the back with the Cyborgs.
 Claudia you get some driveing practice in the car park, then head inside to join up with us, just remember you have to use all the pedals."
Stepping out of Tanky One, you breath in deepy, inhaling the fresh night air as you walk round to the rear of the building.

"Well you got a plan genus?" Shinju whispers to Nicolette as she points at a tall heavy built police man as he leans on a railing smoking a fag.
"Yes, here you go." Nicolette produces a crowbar from a large sports bag "its your turn Shinju" she states passing it to her.

Shinju dashes forwards, dart out from a pair of vans, swing the crowbar in a swift arc.
You watch as the police man leans back dogeing her attack and whips out a collapsible baton.
He smack's Shinju in the face, then sweeps her to the floor.
As he starts to handcuff her before Nicolette closes the distance and sends him to the floor with a flying tackle.

He struggles loudly as the pair of you manage to handcuff him him to the railing.

Entering the building you easily follow Zarkuaer presence to the evidence storeroom.
Levering open the door you see 2 rows of grey metal lockers and rack of shelving down the middle.
"Shinju you take the right, Jacky you have the left" Nicolette states as she drops the bag on the floor.

As you walk over to a locker, a distant crash to the north is followed by a wave of shouts as Claudia starts her distraction.

Madly you rush down the line of lockers popping open the pad lock with ease, car radio, phones, blood stained clothing,knuckle dusters, and more lies in your way in neat little plastic bags.

Finally in locker number 6 you find something close to what your after, a metallic wolf snarls at you from between a pair of curving jagged edged blades.

"Nicolette your gloves are in here" you call out before cracking open the next locker.

Finally you pushing aside a coat, you see zarkuaer glinting in the form of a large golden bracelet studded with green gems.
A jolt of pain racks your arm as his teeth bite in deep and powerfull sucking sensation starts.
"Finally, i have been starving in her.
You have truly grown well in my absence barer, this is good, we will discus your future later..
"  zarkuaer trails off as a pair of shots echo down the hallway.

"There you are." you hear Shinju announce as she slips on the smooth feminine mask of carved ivory.
A siren cuts past noise of frantic searching as it draws near.
Grabbing a large yellow bag labeled biohazard you turn and exit heading back to the meeting point as a fire alarm roars in to life.

Your old warehouse is almost unchanged from how you left it, indeed only a new lair of dust has settled.

A pair of dented and scratched police cars are crammed in the far corner as a trio snake people lounge on them, drinking from a bottle of cheap vodka.

"Well did you get what you went for?" asks Claudia as her head emerges from tanky one.

You settle down around a table as you unpack your loot.

Almost as you place Nicolette gauntlets is she quickly strapping them on and fireing a test shot, at the wall.
"I have so missed the Schwarze Hund" she giggles as the sight of a jagged claw digging in to the wall, elects a malicious grin. 

"Here, now try to not to get your Arsch handed to you again." says Nicolette as she passes a large Khopesh, it's blade brooding like a lump of frozen darkness as Shinju clasps it in a lifeless hand.

With a thump Shinju unloads her loot bag, out tumbles the red and sliver mass of your armour and a large elaborate decorated book.

"Well what do we do now?" asks  Claudia as she dumps a police scanner on the table.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:06:50 pm by Funk »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: January 26, 2014, 01:33:08 pm »

I say we make some more cyborgs, as well as investigating who the guys with lasers are.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 27, 2014, 03:04:07 am »

Put on our armor and the guntlet and see how thy react to our new form. Otherwise, just wait until the next magical plot time Zarkuaer told us about.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: January 31, 2014, 11:46:41 am »

You try to recruit some more people to your cyborg army but are unable convince anyone to join.

Later you put on your armour to test it, no damage is apparent on the outside but it seem to be distinctively uninterested in you, as it probes over your body.

As the alignment approaches nearer you start to make your preparations. 

"Shinju can you help me with preparing for the alignment?" you ask her as she eats a bowl crisps from between her legs.

-------
Later , as the stars a line
------

You stand in the center of giant gearwheel marked on the ground with nuts and bolts, slowly as you feel the stars turn in to place, the chanting starts
"Dimitte ergo me, ut renascatur, reformetur corpus meum in ferro ..."

A single beam of moonlight shines on you with an unearthly green glow.
"Ubi tu es, et quod sint suscipit.."

Ticklish you giggle as the green light envelopes you, and some thing slight changes around you.
In a monument a door way, black and lifeless as if it had been carved from void it self, appears before you.

Boldly you step forwards, across the threshold of nothing.

You blink as you find your self standing across from Susan.
She smiles at you for a moment.
"Your early Jackie, this  does put my plans out of kilter, still you can't be blamed for it.
It does complicate my plans, you see i needed you to get Claudia and her people to this location." she says in echoing voice.

"Here take this, your wizard look well, a bit squishy." Susan thrusts a pistol in to your hand.
It's a heavy block like lump following a simple design with a number scorched and scared copper fins covering its foot long thick bass barrel.

And then with a blink, you return back where you left.
"...in ferro, in aeternitate." the chanting stops.

------
Later
------
"We should attack, they have no more than 200 men total, and only a limited motor pool, no heavy armour or artillery." states Cyborg number 4.

"Maybe but we need time to finish working on tanky one, you have there new posting right? well attack there." you reply.

What do you do now?

(why does my plan of keeping an ending in the bag keep getting problems?
First you where to get arrested now the second ending out the window.)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: January 31, 2014, 04:25:22 pm »

Make some APCs for the troops.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 31, 2014, 10:52:24 pm »

I wanna see what the badass raygun does.  And I still think we should get more troops.  All we have to do is get some lowlife scum to 'voluntarily reform' themselves, through some snazzy tech help, into constructive members of our society of cybernetic and lizard death machines.  We should experiment with different makes and models of them too.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 01, 2014, 11:53:52 am »

Do you have any ideas for different cybernetic death machines?

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 83