poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108090 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

We may also want to build another brainwashing mashine to teach everyone french and acquire some supporters.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

It's all very simple, really: we dress in Nicolette and Shinji in revealing clothes, let them hang out somewhere on the streets of the nearby city, have them bring some random generic french guys to our cottage, and then it's like a horror B-movie, complete with a mad scientist vomiting mind-control worms into the guys' brains.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

I have never watched a movie like that.

Some movies have made me want to do that though...
The brain worm thing.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I don't think we should use Nicolette for that, 'cause the mark will probably wind up dead as a door nail shortly there after.
And we can get all the furries if we use Claudia.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No. We will not militarize furries on my watch.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gentlemen, why don't we just establish a cult of Susan while we are at it? I mean, she is our benefactor and visionary, so we should honor her properly. Ask her what she wants from her followers, then start discreetly surgically modifying random shmucks to fit that ideal - simple as pie!

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

And thus we shall de-fur them to Dave!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See if we cant set up a wine launcher for the tank.
The tank is in a different country remember.
=================

---------- A white and sterile laboratory-------
"Well have you analyzed that blood sample? sister" asks Corporal Carla Schmitz as she enters her sisters laboratory station.

"I have and it is fascinating, and odd, it's a mix of human a reptile DNA, most of it is crude replacement and switching of the DNA.
it's definitely a humanoid, cold blooded and female, probably highly muscular, this blood sample was over flowing with steroids 
now i cant tell you all that much more", Sabine Freudenberger looks at her "sister" before leaning closer and whispering
"Why do your care about the sewer reptileoid? we need to find the ones that attacked father and me, not this Carla."

"It is all linked there attack, it was all just so they could free this" Carla brushes her red locks aside and points to computer screen, "then when i get close to finding them i'm sent on leave."

"Ok Sabine what do you have in mind then?..."

-----------------
"Well it was nice for you to offer, but im happy with my strength as it is, Jackie"  with Claudia response matching the others it is clear than no one wants your help.
----------

Later in a grimy backstreet elsewhere...
Shinju approaches the the thug, her coat open to reveal her generous bust and shapely hourglass figure.
"Look i now this a bit sudden but i need to score for a party van you help?" she asks in her french.

"Well im sure we can help you have a good time owww my god "
He squeaks in pain as Claudia's boot collides with his testicles, forcing him into air.
As his feet return to the ground, Claudia smashes both hand in to his ears...
---------
"You want to start a cult of me? to gain followers and do what with them that you can have the snake people do?" asks susan
 "Are you saying that you don't want me to do it?" you respond.
"No i just think that you would make better of your time once you are rested to try and recover your lost items and artifacts.
But if you can convince some to join your cult  of there own freewill then you are free to do so." and like a braze on the wind Susan is gone just as soon as you summoned her.
Still unsure on what to do you return to work on a new memory transfer machine.

-----

The cult is still an option if that is what you want to do it.
or do something else.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finish the memory transfer machine, teach everyone french and then turn the thug into the first soldier of our new cyborg army.

On secong thought, why don't we just timeskip to the point where we are either found out or the heat dies down and we decide to head back?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 08:28:00 am by Knit tie »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was going to have a time skip but you didn't have a clear plan on what to do, mind control, starting a cult and mugging where all put forwards.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say we just build a small squad of syborg soldiers out of kidnapped petty criminals. Think servitors from warhammer 40K.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

But make them even more like terminators than we already are.  Why not just use their brains as wetware processors.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

--------------
Later Summer 2012, 6 months later from your arrival in france.
--------------

"Well do you need any thing for your recruits?" ask Shinju in her newly leaned french as she pulls on her coat.
"No, are you going with Claudia for more donations?
"Yes thats the plan." she answer as a purple finger of flame that erupts from the palm of her hand, from which she lights a cigarette. 

After they leave you head down stairs in the basement to check on your "recruits".
Maybe some of them didn't take you seriously, but even you know that just making people in to cyborgs with out asking is a bad idea.
Slowly you check over the health of your newest recruit:
Summary:
Ready for duty, awaiting orders.

Finishing your mental check list you head up stairs for a cup for tea.
As you are waiting for the tea to brew
"Well was us on crime watch, a repeat with out any thing on the others and no more information than last time.
Jacky you know it has been six months right? your recruits are all ready to go, me and Claudia finished dumping the last of our fighting knowledge in to them this morning.
So what is our next move? " ask Nicolette as she pulls a can of lager from the fridge.

You think on her would for a moment and decide to?

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cyborgs (click to show/hide)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's time to remind the world we aren't dead. Get the tank. We're going home."
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 83