poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108096 times)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

I say we go to a quiet village somewhere in French countryside, let Nicolette do all the talking and spend the next few months or so evading the authorities and playing Mengele with ourselves and our friends.

And since we still have that mind-control worm in our overly violent quasi-vampire, I say we keep her on a 0 unless stated otherwise.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like the sound of that. Consider this a +1.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My Name is Immaterial are you voting for for France or a less crazy Nicolette? , it's not clear which.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As for the tank, I propose hiding it somewhere secure until we return. We need to get our book, gauntlet and the army of unborn lizardmen back, but doing so would be risky until whatever organisation is hunting us stops being on such a high alert - which is why I suggest we quietly hide our most conspicuous assets, including most firearms and lay low somewhere in a small French city, posing as a group of backpacking college students on a pleasure trip around the world.

Which actually brings us to the question of manufacturing fake IDs and general camouflage. I suppose that we are going to stay at a place that deals with cannabis-addled teenagers often enough to not really bother with the formalities, but what about our appearance? Which parts of her body does Jackie have to cover to appear human? I remember that she has a heavily augmented chest and weighs like a well-fed cow, but is a tank top enough to hide all the cyborg bits, or should we wear shirts? Funk, you mentioned something about our neck being made of wires - do we have to resort to rollneck jumpers? Nicolette, from what I could gather, looks like a pretty normal BDSM enthusiast  and with our symbiote in her brain should be relatively civil, but does she have something that can look unnatural, such as claws or fangs? Finally, Shinji is a zombie and Claudia is a crocodile woman, and there is no way in hell we can pass those two as normal. Burqas?

With the above in mind, I propose that we use our considerable mad science skills to manufacture some sorts of a living disguise, something similar to what Terminators from the movies wear - a suit of living skin that can makes the wearer appear human - even if Jackie and Nicolette do not need them, Shinji can be made to resemble her former self and Claudia turned into a very large, very beardy man, about whom we can tell everybody that he is a bouncer from Canada.

EDIT: It might be prudent to install some sort of shutdown mechanism in Nicolette, which will make her blackout at our mental command. It could come in useful if she decides to kill someone we want alive or wreaks too much havoc in public.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 05:55:53 pm by Knit tie »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes Nicolette is just a normal person with no claws or anything to hide.

Shinji should with a little luck pass as a pale goth, she can't fog a mirror but isn't rotten.
Her the biggest problem is the two dozen unhealed bullet holes in chest and stomach that have just been stitched up.

You on the other hand suffer both the advantage of your body's chameleon abilitys and the disadvantage of your body most definitely being nonhuman.
As long as you stick to the shirt collars and cuffs rule your able to pass for any one you chose to be.

With Claudia you differently going to have use Burqa or some other mask, motorbike rider get up? or try the terminator skin job route.

So you plan in to hide the tank some where, in a lake? under a blue tarpaulin some were?.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I like the lake idea. Also, definitely biker gear for Claudia.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hide tank in the lake under several layers of plastic film.

As for Claudia, how does biker gear cover her face? I mean bikers are not supposed to be pretty and all, but they aren't green and scaly either.

Anyway, I still vote for the living skin disguise route. We wrap some around our chest, around Claudia's face, around Shinji's everything and-voila!-different people. If we need someone to "donate" the skin, I suggest going to the nearest drug den and flaying the people there.

Or an even better idea: identity swap! We stay in the warehouse a little longer, we kidnap some random petty criminals, we make ourselves look like them and them look like us, probably even screwing with their brains to make the poor bastards believe that they are us. After that we let them out to have fun with whoever is hunting us and make our escape.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 06:06:56 am by Knit tie »

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Guys, you are aware that Nic speaks German and not French, right?
So if we want her to do all the talking, why on earth are we going to france?
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nicolette speaks both Germen and French with French as a second language(i have back story about it).
Yours and Claudia's French is of the my first  French to English guide level.

The biker gear plan was for her to dress up like the stig.

up date to come later

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Oh.  Well never mind then.  Off to the land of cheese and whine!
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As you drive along the road you try to get Claudia to use the clutch and not just grind it in to gear.

Claudia is still mangling the gears ten minutes later as she parks Tanky one into an empty lay by in road.
You clamber in to the back, ignoring the small pool of vomit, you call every one togeater and lay out your plan.
"Ok we all need to rest and we need the heat to die down, im thinking we hide out in france."
You catch a worried look from Nicolette amids the general cheer from the others.

"Nicolette do you have something to say , you seem worried about the plan." to ask Nicolette
"It not that i don't like france, it that my grandma's evil sister  lives there." she responds
"Seriously your has an grandma's evil sister?" asks Claudia.

"Well more racist and bitter at her sister for marrying a german, than evil, and lets just say theres hasent been a family reunion with her give us the silent stare of death inter cut with insults, look lets just stay out of brittany. " Nicolette answers

-------------------  A day later ------------
With a slow splash the angled body of Tanky one slowly sinks to the murky waters of black trees reservoir.
"Ok so when do we go to france?" asks Claudia as she her self towels dry and starts to get dressed.
"Nicolette reckons the tunnel is our best bet, apparently they only check the trucks out of france."   

----------- Dover a dirty back street -------------- 
With a last zap you finish replacing the floor of the truck, in a few hours time you will be in france if all goes well.
-----------

---------Three days later, an off season holiday cottage------------
You sit back in the tatty leather chair and poor your self a large glass of wine as Shinji pokes the fire.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

See if we cant set up a wine launcher for the tank.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

If we want the heat to cool down maybe we should just lay low, perhaps we muscle a couple of local dealers out of the game

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank you, Funk. I've been waiting for this update :)

Anyway, seeing how we need to lay low, I say we do not do anything overly flashy, perhaps only acquiring finances by roughing up petty drug dealers and other scum that nobody cares about. Instead, we use our considerable surgical skills to augment ourselves and our companions - perhaps some muscle grafts for Claudia, some new skin for Shinji and a camouflage system for Nicolette? We also want to ask Susan and Dave if they can give us the schematics to recreate our armor or the gauntlet of Zarkuaer - and if they cannot, we should ask them for other artifacts.

We may also want to build another brainwashing mashine to teach everyone french and acquire some supporters.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 83