poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108097 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

I meant we fuck them up with the tank.  Then we go to Chechnya and Georgia (the country not the state) and fuck up the biggest, meanest criminal/terrorist organization there.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

They probably have a few anti-tank weapons there. Plus getting out of the isles will be interesting.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You finish washing the last of the chestnut red hair dye out from the nest of cables that make up your neck and listen as Susan informs you of your next task.

Punishing more evil doers, it should be a simple task, the only difficult bit it that you need to reallocate your base.

It takes you a five hours to pack all your possessions and after a long uneventfull drive by the back roads, your criminal sense  .
Looking across a crowded car park at the field filled with ravers you consider your next move.

-------------

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look around for gangs!
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Kill the drug dealers.  Because they will be at a rave.

Also, we should totally make our tank amphibious.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, lets make it a boat and go to a chain of islands to the north of Scotland!
Highly Opinionated Fool

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That will require a fair bit of work  but is not beyond you.
The next updates in delayed due to festivity's.
Id like to know your destination, Scottish islands or Eastern rurope, just so i can plan abit.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hear that Scotland is nice this time of year. :P

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

Awww, but eastern europe is such a den of scum and villainy.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets go to Scotland first, just so we put off fiery boom death.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile

How about we pay the IRA a visit.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

Scotland, if I may jump in.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Votes
Northern Ireland 1
Scotland (but we have been there) 1
Eastern Europe 1

Result new poll.

-------- Church of Jude the Apostle, the city you just left -----------
Sister Judith was struggling with a problem, a small child shaped scaled problem.
Last month some one had left the poor baby on the door step covered in blanket, with only a heart felt note to the finder and a sealed letter to the child, pined on the blanket.
Well it not poor Rosanna fault that the lord made her different, at least tomorrow she'd start a new life with her adaptive family thought Judith.
-------------------------------

"Ok if you can get then out in the open then i can "Remove" them, other than that i can't do much from here." states Claudia as she loads a large blunt bullet in to the magazine of her FALM.

After paying the "entry fee" to a large man with a shaven head, you decide to split up to cover more ground.

You wander around aimlessy for an hour, asking if anyone can hook you up.
As you hand over a fist full of change for a large vodka and coke, you hear a scream some where to your left.

You start forcing your way thru the crowd until Shinju waves at you from the side.

"I've been trying to find you for ages, and dam i'm thirsty - you pass her your vodka and coke- , you see iv found a dealers car.." Shinju gasps in-between takeing large gulps. 
".. And Claudia wants us to clear the area before she blasts it".

Minutes later you raise your arm to sky, pistol shinning in the moon light, a trio of gunshots echo over the music as you fire in to the sky.

You watch the ravers run and dive for cover as your pistol barks a third time.
Standing back from the car you feel time slow down as your targeting system tracks Claudia's shot.

The large stubby bullet rockets out of gun with a sharp metallic bark as a flaming trail forces it onwards to ever higher speeds until it smashes into the target.
With a ringing hammer like thump a fist size lump of engine block splinters in to the air.

"Put your Fuc-" a man starts to shout at you before his chest erupts in flames that tear him in to in a shower of crimson gore as second shot echoes.

His collage splutters on the ground, a jagged splinter of fresh bone sticking from his neck as you kick a side the shot gun and make for Tanky One.

Slamming shut the door, you try to stand as Claudia swings Tanky One around in a violent turn.
Claudia, launches Tanky One with her foot to the floor, swerves wildly across the road barely missing a sheep as she races around the rave site.

Stopping briefly, you watch Shinju wince as Nicolette drags aboard, the bloody and mangled remains of some one, before starting to wipe the blood from her leather trousers.

You head to? SEE POLL

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Character, Claudia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory Claudia (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: You Tank (click to show/hide)

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile

I am sorry to point this out, but the poll is closed.

Also, don't we still have that brain symbiote we gave Nicolette in her? We should keep her on a low setting if we want to go undercover, having a string of brutal murders follow us is not exactly good for concealment.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 12:45:55 pm by Knit tie »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fixed the poll.
Yes she does but it only helps with the willpower rolls a bit.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 12:49:00 pm by Funk »

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 83