poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 108192 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #405 on: June 15, 2013, 03:55:06 am »

I'd rather have flight than either of those- we're pretty tanky ourselves. Or a weapon.

Or we could spend our upgrade to help Nicolette. If Susan thinks we can do it, I'd rather that. Because otherwise she'll turn into criminal scum, and our double-standards can only go so far.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 15, 2013, 08:45:04 am »

I'd rather have flight than either of those- we're pretty tanky ourselves. Or a weapon.

Or we could spend our upgrade to help Nicolette. If Susan thinks we can do it, I'd rather that. Because otherwise she'll turn into criminal scum, and our double-standards can only go so far.
+1 to helping Nicolette.  Matroska mecha can come later.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 15, 2013, 01:44:42 pm »

Why not just use an inhibiting symbite? Something that controls her aggression levels, but then can turn them up to insane levels.

Then we can have our cake and stomp on it with a mech, too.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 15, 2013, 03:16:32 pm »

So build a mech and try to get some kind of brain control on Nicolette.
that sounds like "FUN" if it goes wrong.

up date to come in hour or so after i walk the dog.
so if you have anything to add please do so
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:18:17 pm by Funk »
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #409 on: June 15, 2013, 04:48:12 pm »

Mmm, dunno about outright mind control. That puts us on liability. If we go the route of a symbiote, I'd think something along the lines of a pacemaker- it'll curb the spikes, so that she can exercise more control over herself.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 15, 2013, 05:50:50 pm »

I bet this is gonna wind up with Nicolette being our archnemesis.

Also, yeah, no outright mind control, just somthing that'll allow her to control herself, and not be at the mercy of her mood swings.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 15, 2013, 07:35:58 pm »

I was thinking that it would control the doses of hormones that reach her system, and then release them later in combat.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #412 on: June 15, 2013, 09:01:38 pm »

We I don't want her to be a slave to the thing. Just acting as a buffer would help her dramatically, without changing the nature of her personality/being/inherent identity. She'd still be able to lapse into it if she were in a dire situation, but it would be her choice. In fact it would probably be hard for her to resist doing so until she's had more practice, so the results would be identical to what you're suggesting, except with less mind-enslaving.
Badges of honor

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 15, 2013, 09:41:52 pm »

That's exactly what I meant to suggest. Just something to help her rein herself in when she needs too. Something like a hormone regulator. I have no interest in a mind slave. Just a more emotionally stable companion.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 16, 2013, 05:30:15 pm »

After a few hours you manage to convince Nicolette to let you try to "help" her.
You administer a drip filled a mix of pain killers and sleeping drugs.
As she lumps in to a heap you begin your bloody work.
Working with inhuman speed you quickly cut way the skin and bone to expose the gray mass of her brain.
With Susan gentle voice whispering the instructions you begin to insert the thin golden wires.
after you connect last of the wires to central balancing cortex you give the spiders web of wires it final touch.

A small mass of semi translucent skin and wires, it worms its way in to proposition before sending it single feeding spike down in to a blood vein.

Your work finished you quickly close up her head.
======
you look up at the unbelief on there faces before continuing
=====

Leavening Nicolette to rest you head to 27 Waterview close.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 16, 2013, 08:40:12 pm »

Now what?

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 16, 2013, 09:37:58 pm »

Snort a couple kilos of coke.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 16, 2013, 10:04:12 pm »

Maybe when we're not on duty.

Also, how much longer till the alignment? Cause we should totally do that high on 2 kilos of coke.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #418 on: June 21, 2013, 02:02:42 pm »

What's at 27 waterview close?
Badges of honor

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 24, 2013, 06:39:32 pm »

sorry of the lack of updates, wireless = signaless and it ate my last up date
=============
"I just knocked on the door and empted my Uzi in to his belly, he never had a chance, he just lay there in the mass of red and purple pulp for a second as his life drifted away.
I was fast and efficient with him and the others, i got good at terminating my targets with a minimum of excess violence."

"A minimum of excess violence to say, what about George Young?  disembowelled and his intestines used to strangle Andrew Williams? , the three men found decapitated in separate cases, all killed with the same weapon by and i quotes the autopsy here,  ether an savage animal or a human with a brutal and sadistic love of violence, sound like any one you know?"
=========
As you greet Nicolette and Louise from there Christmas holidays, You can feel the alignment drawing.

A pair of hazy images drift to the back of your mind.
Ones in an ornately decorated tome covered in strange and twisting symbols.
in your minds eye the ever shifting symbols mock your lack of knowledge as you grow eager to read them .
The other is a dirt encrusted bronze casket covered in chains, you can almost feel some thing in side it longing to be with you. 

pick one to recover.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items in the van (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 83