poll
- 0 (0%)
A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 83

Author Topic: You're an Urban Vigilante Cyborg. Heading down below.  (Read 107903 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an Urban Vigilante Cyborg (A Suggestion Game)
« Reply #225 on: May 10, 2013, 04:33:17 pm »

"So you got shot repletedy not a week ago and here you are with out even so much as bruise to show for it,a likely story, im sure."
Seems like we wont make it to the alignment in nine days time.
Convergence is coming.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 10, 2013, 07:08:47 pm »

As you race down the stairs, covered in blood and gore  you trip over a pump action shotgun, clattering down the last few steps you smack your head on a step.

Dazed you shout to Nicolette to grab any thing she can find and get in the van.
You back the undamaged van out of the doors as she throws at least two gym bags in the back.
You pull away from the warehouse at full speed,you try to use the review mirror to aim your eysers with, with a flash the inside of the van is filled with smoke as the now molten mirror drips on to the dash.

You stick your head out of the window and fire your eysers once more this time you manage to set fire to the roof of the warehouse.
Distracted by this you barely miss colliding with a car.

You make it to the back street were you left the other car, to your surprise it is still there. 
Leaving the van beside it you take both bags with and head home.
-----------------------------------------------
" after that we just hided the guns and waited , you stopped use before we got to use them."
"Then what about the 4th of February? that was you as well"
"ok there is no point in denning it, that was me.."
----------------------------------------------

What did you do on the 4th of February?
anything to do before the time skip

you empty the bags and find
3 semiautomaic pistols (28 rounds of ammo)
1machingegun  (67 rounds of ammo)
4 revolvers  (45 rounds of ammo]
1 pump action shotgun (total shot gun ammo 27)
2 swanoff shotguns
and a grenade

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory(Jackie Hall) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Nicolette Briscoe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Items in back pack (click to show/hide)

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 10, 2013, 07:33:10 pm »

We took on the headquarters of the largest local crime syndicate.
We used all of our firepower, and stuffed the grenade in the head honchos mouth.  There was lot's of property damage and we burned everything they had down.  They cannot recover from this.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2013, 01:30:09 am »

But first, we upgraded our suit, specifically with jet boots.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2013, 03:10:40 am »

Ok, wait guys, we need to do this smart. What can we do now that will help us during/after the police arc?
I would like to speak to susan some- is there a way to modify zarkauer? (having him be collapsible....totally not meta-gaming right now)
Otherwise, anything else we can make & use by the 4th?
If not, let's do something notable, something that will put us in the papers- have we heard any new crime-related information? A corrupt government leader? Oohoho, I say we hear (reliably) that a certain investigator is corrupt & practically the Cossack ringleader, and we got ourselves caught on purpose?
Eye-lazor the investigator literally just before Nicol busts through the wall with the van!
-edit
Actually, eye-lazor his shoulder, grab his collar and bring him in close for a one-liner. Then pull one of these.

Before getting caught, we used the time to prepare an amazing escape route. We got picked up just for being an asshole to a police officer. Our equipment is safe & sound.
Wait, no, but then he wouldn't ask us if we 'were behind the 4th of february'.
Thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:19:36 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »

Simple. We try to transfer Zark into the suit, and he goes on a rampage.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2013, 02:07:14 pm »

I think we got caught on feb 4th, and we're being interrogated the day after.
So let's rally everything we've got, attach the ballistic plates to our suit, even using duct tape if we have to, and on the fourth, let's take down the leader of the cossacks.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2013, 03:21:40 pm »

-1 to zark taking over our suit and giving us bad rep.

Btw: if we try and give our friend the suit as well, 2 possible outcomes.
1. She gets the same choices, gets the upgrades, heck yeah.
2. She gets murderized in a gruesome way.

I kinda want to stay 'special' and am worried by #2, so I'd say let's not share it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:23:41 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 11, 2013, 04:07:24 pm »

-1 to zark taking over our suit and giving us bad rep.

Btw: if we try and give our friend the suit as well, 2 possible outcomes.
1. She gets the same choices, gets the upgrades, heck yeah.
2. She gets murderized in a gruesome way.

I kinda want to stay 'special' and am worried by #2, so I'd say let's not share it.
She's also somewhat psychopathic, so let's not make the crazy woman a cyborg death machine, oui?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #234 on: May 11, 2013, 04:21:02 pm »

Psychopathic or a traumatized human with a grudge? We're the psychopath terminator.

But what about the whole 'breaking out of custody' bit?
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2013, 08:44:35 pm »

Well I suppose we wait until the interrogation is over, wait for the visitor mentioned a few updates back, speak with him/her (I'm still holding out for a Nesson cameo) then bust out en route to the holding cell.  Because no measly handcuffs can contain us.  Also, they likley think we're fucking insane, we must rectify this.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2013, 08:53:22 pm »

Alright, hang on, what's the current date? Are we all the way up to the fourth or do we have a couple days time?
I was also asking about the whole plot proposal I made earlier about fatality-izing the investigator who, depending on funk's whim, may turn out to be the inside leader of the cossacks, and then escaping in a manner where we don't have to kill & maim any honest cops in the building who happen to get in our way.

Speaking of a possibly corrupt official, @Funk: What kinds of criminal information have we magically come into possession of?
Badges of honor

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 11, 2013, 09:02:00 pm »

Don't shoot the investigator.  We're in a building full of armed police officers.  Even with our enhancements we're but mortal.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #238 on: May 11, 2013, 10:05:19 pm »

Ok, wait guys, we need to do this smart. What can we do now that will help us during/after the police arc?
I would like to speak to susan some- is there a way to modify zarkauer? (having him be collapsible....totally not meta-gaming right now)
Otherwise, anything else we can make & use by the 4th?
If not, let's do something notable, something that will put us in the papers- have we heard any new crime-related information? A corrupt government leader? Oohoho, I say we hear (reliably) that a certain investigator is corrupt & practically the Cossack ringleader, and we got ourselves caught on purpose?
Eye-lazor the investigator literally just before Nicol busts through the wall with the van!
-edit
Actually, eye-lazor his shoulder, grab his collar and bring him in close for a one-liner. Then pull one of these.

Before getting caught, we used the time to prepare an amazing escape route. We got picked up just for being an asshole to a police officer. Our equipment is safe & sound.
Wait, no, but then he wouldn't ask us if we 'were behind the 4th of february'.
Thoughts?
Badges of honor

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2013, 01:40:58 am »

I'm up for a babality.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 83