Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Allods Online Game Cash Giveaway...  (Read 1570 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Allods Online Game Cash Giveaway...
« on: April 12, 2013, 08:53:16 am »

Thats right, I am giving away some Gamecash I got for free as part of one of my Gaming Magazine's Free Gifts that it includes with its, well, magazine...
The Game is that of "Allods Online" which I myself do not play nor do I find myself playing it at all in the future. So I have here sitting in front of me £4 that I will be giving away after the Weekend has taken its course. Thats right, for the next 2 days *FOR ME AS AN AUSSIE* this giveaway will be open for anyone who is not an Escaped Lunitic and has actually played Allods Online long enough to have a good character with Proof...

Once again the Rules are...
Open Until:: From Posting time + 48hrs.
Applicants:: Anyone who is NOT an Escaped Lunitic.
Requirements:: An actual character above level 15, Screenshots needed
PRIZE:: £4 for the Cashshop.
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Allods Online Game Cash Giveaway...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 12:49:58 pm »

Haha No one even wants to put their hand up to say they even play Allods Online...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 12:54:55 pm »

I tried it before, got annoyed by the clusterfuck of spammers outside the tutorial tower, left. It was sorta interesting though, the idea.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 02:34:26 am »

Well last time i heard of Allods it was pretty much P2P disguised as P2W (since you had to pay homages at altars from time to time and guess where was the only place you coulb buy incense for it?) because without paying your characters stats would start to degenerate to the point of being pretty much useless.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

elci

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Elci on youtube
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 03:52:30 am »

Tried it some time ago. I have to say that Allods is awesome game ruined only by P2W model that leads to players leaving. So sad they had to ruin game this amazing by cash shop.